I think it's great and I'm kinda sad now it really got to me. You're a great writer I can't write poems worth a crap. That's wonderful *wipes away a tear*
I love Mimiru she's so hot and nothing seems to get her down for a long time except for Tsukasa *growls* . Anyawys KKC I thought you would answer Subaru *falls out of chair laughing*
Yeah dances are stupid all they do at the dances at my school is sit make out and then gossip about who made out in the midst of extremely loud rap music.
Hey everybody I don't have a PS2:bawl: so I don't know what the hack games are like but in all these magazines I see good reviews. Neways what I meant to say is which do you like better the show or game or both. Give reasoning.
A smiley sticker would do me some good right now and yeah I think they kinda look embarassed to. Oh yeah and to you fairy these are freehand except for Crim because I forgot what he looked like.