Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Heavyblade

Members
  • Posts

    331
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Heavyblade

  1. Ummmm... ok that's good I guess but there's not alot to rate...
  2. *nods head and takes notes on converstion* Okay is that it?
  3. Hey has anyone heard of the anime called Betterman and if so what do you think?:rolleyes:
  4. I think I like Tsukasa a bit better now and I understand him better. What happened to him is has happened to me before. *has flashback* sry I spaced out...
  5. Yeah I've never really thought of it that way but I still don't like how mean he is to Mimiru no matter what his deal is.
  6. I think the resemblance is statling but no evil legion of thinking robots is harvesting the players body heat for energy in the world. Al thought they are kindof alike.
  7. I think they should wait like everybody else.
  8. Heavyblade

    Mimi

    I love them they're so cut I want to hug them... *hugs computer screen*
  9. I can't see it worth a dump but from what I can make out it looks good... now where the hell did I put my glasses?
  10. They're all so kawaii and I love them all but one question... what the hell is going on in #4. It looks like the creepy dude with big eyes is looking at someone naked or is it just my sick mind?
  11. I have heard from some people who like Tsukasa and the way he is and I've heard from people who don't. Give me your opinion on Tsukasa and his actions.:D
  12. I agree with Juna she basically said what I couldn't put into words
  13. OOh I want to see it when it's done I do
  14. I think it's pretty good but the Dragon looks kinda fat... excuse me for being so blunt. But I like the pencil effect and It must've taken you along time for the scales... so a smiley sticker for that. 8.5/10
  15. I hope Tsukasa dies he deserves no sympathy from anyone since he is so arogant and selfish towards other people.:flaming: But I think Subaru shoould just forget about Tsukasa for awhile and not worry about him so much. Same for Mimiru.
  16. I've never heard of or seen a glaive so I guess I'll take your guys word for it
  17. Yeah I don't get why Maha was acting all strange but Mimiru made it all better.
  18. If it's what the Grim Reaper uses which I doubt it is it's called a scythe. But otherwise it's called a standard I think.
  19. I wish I could see the result it looks so promising.
  20. All of those are really kawaii and I won't rate it because Agatio said you didn't like ratings. So I'll say I like it but it would be better if the lines were more defined and less scetchy
  21. It looks very serial killerish But I mean that in a good way. I think it's pretty cool.
  22. I love how you colored it and it would be a cool pic if it had a bit more detail on the guy but either way it's awesome
  23. That's probaby it but you gotta see it to reeally understand it.
  24. What a horrible death for Subaru but it was fun to watch!! :)
  25. Okay question answered
×
×
  • Create New...