Okay, I justed rented the game from Blockbuster and me and my friend love it. I love the "Focus" movements and how you can see the bullets flying at you and the ones coming out of the gun. Im playing as Ghost currently and I love the game. Its awesome.
Yea I like it, but I thought I saw you post this up before. It looks familiar. But it just might be similar. I like how thw white goes with the blue so well. Good work.
Name:Bahamut
Element: I think electri
Appearance: Big black kinf of dude with wings and big circles on his back.
Attack: Forgot sorry
Overdrive: Also forgot. LOL.
If anyone knows the two I missed, please post them up.
I know, it would have benn funnier if they put like Chris Rock, or someone else that is usually in a comdic movie. I think that it might have been a better show, even though I havent seen it, if they put more of a comedian in it.
Also try getting some life gaining cards yourself. Like Don Kieto the Cure Master and even some of the cards that he has. Then it will make it harder for him to kill you, he might run out of cards.
I like them. How like how the one on the bottom left's hair. I like how you made it look like it was coming over the side of her face and how the hair comes up first. I think thats this is a good drawing.
I might get a game for GBA but not for the GC. The game I want to get is Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. I have only played it for a little while with my friends GBA, but it was awesome. Its got good graphics and I like the lighting.
RUBEN WON!! NOOOOOOO!! I think Clay should have won but Ruben is a great singer. He has great talent but Clay still have won. But congratulations Ruben.
I just saw a commercial for a new movie called Hollywood Homicide. Its with Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnett, but its like a comedy/action movie. It looked pretty funny from the commercials, has anyone else heard of this movie.
Help Me, Help Me
I need your help
I need you to show me
I need you to help me
I need you
I need you to know
I hope you can help
I know that you know
Please help me
Im falling
Falling forever
Its taking over
It has taken its place
I know it has
Its going to kill me
I need you to help
The night I die
You'll find out what it is
You'll know....
Its Cancer
I wrote that when my best friend died of cancer about 2-3 years ago... I wrote it after the figured out that the "unknown cause" was cancer.
Yes she would, and speaking of avatar, thats a pretty cool one you have on right now. Did you draw that as well. And why are they always looking so puzzled.