This should might be in the PC section. Im not sure though. But you should probably use all the Z Warriors, Cell, Buu, Freza, and maybe one or two other people. a setting you should use is the world tournamant arena.
Im not sure if these are just rumors or if they are true, but I have heard that Rob Zombie directed the movie The House of 1000 Corpses. I downloaded the movie and it was awesome but I couldnt see it very well, not too great of "graphics" but did Zombie really direct it. Anyone know.
I think a Mature game is made up by (1)Blood or very graphica and gory viloence. For example Resident Evil. (2) A mature game could be called Mature for maybe sexual "influence" or "talk" if you will. And (3) A game can be made Mature by fighting with " number 1." But I dont think Windwaker would be made Mature. It has a deep gaming to it, but not too viloent or anything.
I have the CD and O love it. Meteroa is a little better in my opinion but my faavorites on the CD are
1) In The End
2) One Step Closer
3) Crawling
and the song that is like "Forfit the game, before somebody else takes you out of the frame, and put your name to shame....."
Otherwise, I love the CD. Its great. Linkin Park is one of the best bands in my opinion and I think Hybrid Theory is the best CD so far.
Ok have you noticed how all the characters on .hack//SIGN have little [i]painting[/i] like things on their faces. I just started watching the show about 2 months ago and never really got why they are there.
I have noticed the one with Joeys life points but the other I havent noticed. But you have to remember, the animators cant be perfect everytime they make a show.
Crim definatley. I dont know why I would say that because usually the stronger ones are voted off first but there is something about him that makes me think he would win.
Has anyobe ever moved from a place that they absolutley loved and then had to be pulled away. I have. This Memorial Day weekend, my best friend visisted me from Buffalo and he left today. Now Im really depressed and like am.... sad I guess. Has anyone else had this happen to them.