Hmm... interesting thread.
I'm not all that sure what I believe in. I do, however, think that reincarnation is possible. But, when you die,you obviously wont be living, so there is nothing afterwards. Just, rotting in a coffin (or cremated into ashes) just there in complete darkness. You wont feel anything or be anything; but dead.
Reincarnation is a good thing that I like to think of. People that do good for man kind, and don't get recognition for it in this life, will be recognized for something amazing in the next life. I don't know, that's what I think.
What Bishie said intrigues my mind and thought, about living someone else's dream. But, what if you don't believe in that "someone" else. I don't believe in God, so it can't be their dream (I'm not saying it's a guy or a girl, anyway, I don't believe in IT), then who's dream can it be? Is it a dream? Is it real? I don't know, no one does. No one ever WILL know. God, I don't believe in purely because, how can ONE thing make life and Earth? If anyone knows science and theory, then you know of the Big Bang theory. I believe in that theory, stating that the Earth was made from this big "explosion" in space, and it created all the rock and iron core in which the Earth is laid upon. Adaptation too. Humans adapted to this planet, and how to use the air; and evolution from little ameba and single cell organisms. God didn't make Earth, the Earth made itself. We're NOT the only beings in space, I mean c'mon, other beings don't need water like some believe. They adapted to using what sources they have, as we have adapted to using ours.
I *really* hope that made sense, just some random thoughts from the mind of Jessica (me). ^_^;