[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Well, do you have [I]any[/I] ideas what it's gonna be about? [/B][/QUOTE]
Because if we thought up all the ideas, it wouldn't really be [I]your[/I] game, would it?
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]
He's not fake! He's real!! In my heart!! :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
....Oooooooookay. Yes, of course he's real...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]Where is it located forgive me for being blind... [/B][/QUOTE]
It's found on [URL=http://www.theotaku.com]the otaku website[/URL]. Just look around, and you'll find it...
Well, the boys would most likely win. But then again, we never have seen the a SSJ girl, so we don't know how powerful they would become if they reached the stage...
It's not that much of a surprise that so many people's birthday's are near. There are only 365 days in a year, and we have over 200, so it's not surprising...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]I would wanna be called " Saviour" or something like that.But it really doesn't matter.But if I had a choice it would probably be that "King Kamakazi"...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
...King Kamikazi. Intriging custom name, considering yor name is already Kamikazi...