No-Name
Members-
Posts
584 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by No-Name
-
I think it's good except for the font. I just don't like it. Sorry.
-
I give this 10 minutes before it's locked. I'd yell at you but i broke the rules while posting here too, so i guess it takes one to know one, eh?
-
A moderator can't ban a member just because they feel offended/insulted. This is a forum where you're supposed to critique other peoples work. He has done so on mine, and now I am doing so on his. It's like trading tips on cars at the local gas station. If people get offended because they don't like what you say, they're in the wrong forum.
-
Art Ah..my first anime digital coloring job... AK!!!
No-Name replied to Phantom's topic in Creative Works
Beautiful! A lot better than I could ever do. I like who you blurred him because the transition didn't come out too good. It shows you realize when something isn't looking too hot, so you can make it better by hiding it a little. 9/10! -
I'm not sure that's the name or episode length but I'm pretty sure this is a new gundam series in the works.
-
I got so many digital fonts i hardly use them every more. Now that I understand the one's explination i need a new one. Why are YOU the reason i cant sleep?
-
Aries: I agree, yes, as long as it looks good who cares where you got it? But where I don't agree is that you say it's just a strand of chance these are tuts. Let's take the first image. Look familiar? Check my sig, then it will. I have a tut for it on my old site ([url]http://jumpstart0.cjb.net[/url]) which i posted about 2 weeks ago in another topic. Image 2. A sig, pretty much orginal, good job on it. Image 3. I'm sure a tutorial can be found somewhere. This image just seems too familiar. Maybe if I feel like it I'll do some digging. Image 4. A tut strait outta wastedyouth.org - [url]http://wastedyouth.org/tutorials.php?section=Adobe+Photoshop&articleid=23[/url] Image 5. There are about 6 different tuts for how to make outer-space scenes. This is one of the more complicated ones that I decided to try later but forgot about. Good work, you mastered it. Image 6. Looks like image 4, except somewhere along the line he stopped the tutorial or tried something out. Image 7. Never seen that before, so congrats. Now I'm not down on tutorials, they're all good. But a tutorial is something that people can duplicate like machines. There is nothing original about it. Takign some tutorials and calling it art is all that made me mad. If he said "I tinkered with some stuff, tried a few tutorials, and did a few things on my own, what do you think?" I would have said good job, thats some neat stuff. But he didn't so i didnt. Sorry for the long and angry post. My clan just lost our match in Global Operations 4-5 and I'm kind of mad that we lost it all on the last map. We were so close...
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=deeppink] [size=1]I just don't know how to do the moving text... [/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] How hard is it? I figured stuff like this out just by wondering how the heck someone could make an animation. You make 1 banner with one letter, another with 2, and so on. Then you get an animation program and string em together. [quote]The font for "The One" doesn't look very 'digital' I guess[/quote] I'm not sure if your text is supposed to be digital (aries) because I don't think I'd find that text anywhere on my comp ;)
-
myIB roxorz. And u don't need to know CGI which is a pain to learn.
-
I like it. He obviously meant it to be empty, i mean he put the words nothing there. The line thingies are really cool too, as is the font. I just don't get why you're the reason I go to sleep. 8/10!
-
Aura: Are you trying to give me a seizure? Arrggg, the flashing....too late Wrrt...Zrrggg...Worrkklee....Errrkk....Blrrrrrr Es-Wallpaper: Cool, bot my taste, but I like what you did with it Avatars: I really like it. Some parts of the wallapaper seemed kind of blurrly, but overall I like it.
-
Is it just me or has anyone else had problems getting on OB the past few days? I no prettygurlrei has, cuz i talked to her online. What's up? Servers going down?
-
common aries, animations are easy as pie. All you need to do is frame by frame. As in make one sig with one letter, save it, add another letter, save it, and so on. then open up an animation program and string em together. sim-pull
-
Ya...I was looking and they all look like tutorials to me. The twirl was recently added to wastedyouth.org and it looks like you deviated it a little bit, but not much. I mean...I could go find some really cool tuts, make em, tweak em a bit then display them and call them art. (not impressed, sorry)
-
not bad for MS paint. I dont get why everyone is trying it tho. It's a waste of time IMO.
-
I don't see it. Where is it?
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpyderDragon [/i] [B]hehe not bad for paint but your still no me...j/k :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE] Ya we've got the MS Paint master right here lol.
-
for SOCOM - Only Cable and higher connections will be supported. They realize it will take away a large portion of possible buyers, but they don't want gameply to be affected by crappy connections. What makes SOCOM great: -It has the option for 3PV or 1PV -Up to 16 players online -Different environments (snow, jungle, etc) -Comes with headset for communications online -16 completely different maps for single player -Clan database will be added (I know my GO and AA clan will branch to this for sure)
-
Thats why you adjust the tolerance level. Make it lower or higher. The magic wand is great...it just needs a little mastering for it's full potential.
-
I like it but in the future dont save a .bmp - they take forever to load (took me 15 seconds)
-
OMG!!! Where'd you find my pic? What site is handing this out? I gotta stop them before its too late!
-
when i say good dreams i mean the ones when you wake up you wish had never stopped. Whether your sky-diving, a secret agent, or enjoying an evening with that special someone, you don't want it to end. Note: the sky diving dream is just a personal fav, not all ppl like them.
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i] [B] Erased the corners. :p Simple as that. [/B][/QUOTE] What's with these board members and the eraser? You use the polygon select tool, make a triangle and deleted it. More simple then erasing (imagine that).