Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Little Gohan

Members
  • Posts

    242
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Little Gohan

  1. *looks at the results* man, not many people here with ya matt heh
  2. ahem um yes uh as I was saying My Names Yoni I wouldn't change it if I could if your wondering what Yoni is it's Israeli
  3. gee didn't see any of those coming
  4. I don't know what kind of music you want but i'm going to go for the gusto anyways Band Song The Crystal Method - Over The Line The Crystal Method - The Winner Rush - La Villa Strangiato Rush - Working Man Santana - Flame sky Santana - Song Of The Wind Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire Rage Against The Machine - Guerilla Radio Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries Michael Hedges - Because Its There Linkin Park - Crawling Linkin Park - Papercut Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song Led Zeppelin - In The Evening Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child Jimi Hendrix - Angle Jean-Luc Ponty - Egocentric Molecules Jean-Luc Ponty - Savannah Herbie Hancock - Cantalope Island Herbie Hancock - Dolphin Dance Fugees - Family Business Fugees - Ready Or Not Django Reinhardt - Djangos Blues Django Reinhardt - Djangos Tiger Diana Krall - 42nd Street Diana Krall - Autumn Leaves Chemical Brothers - Orange Wedge Chemical Brothers - Asleep From Day Boston - More Than A Feeling Boston - Hitch A Ride ***Extras*** Blur - Song 2 Bob Marley - Redemption Song Chick Corea - Spain Stevie Ray Vaughan - Voodoo Chile
  5. *notices his post makes absolutely no sense* *shoots the "well he didn't so it doesn't matter part*
  6. Well he didn't so it doesn't matter but I could tell ya one thing, it wouldnt be pretty for us jews
  7. sorry to hear about all that but why'd you do that? it didn't have anything to do with being stressed
  8. got deleted for spamming
  9. no hothead! don't do it!
  10. ok, do you know what days they show it or is it just annually or something?
  11. watcha a couple episodes first to get a basic idea
  12. don't worry about it guys its just 1 more thing that your superior in knowledge to them
  13. I wouldn't rush so fast into another relationship well that's your choice but as for me i'm single and lovin it
  14. *walks in* sorry *leaves*
  15. Yeah I guess you can say that, I never watched those shows, I only only saw a couple episodes from the first survivor. Guess it's just not my thing
  16. I heard they were going to have cowboy bob or bebop or whatever on toonami
  17. I like Tenchi Muyo
  18. hm, might have to look into that
  19. you seem to know alot about them though
  20. I thought zip files were already free?
×
×
  • Create New...