[QUOTE=duStAnDteArS]Lately life seems to be dragging on for me, and there is no excitement in anything(not even anime or books). i have been depressed alot, i have all the sighs of it( accept drug abuse and suicide and such). . I still need to know how to get over this, how do i live again. its continuely off and on, i guess i'm just tired of my life and i'm looking for inspiration to keep fighting. Does anyone know what i am saying? if you have ever felt this, i hope you can connect. i just need some advice on what to do, tell me if you have any ideas...i need inspiration, inspire me!
what inspires us to write, to draw , to live?.... writing ,dreams, and courage used to be my life...a life i'm longing for...[/QUOTE]
I know how you feel, I am in a state of deep depression now, I have become what they call a suicde person. I think about killing myself everyday and all of that crap. But all that I have to say is keep trying, trust those who are close to you, talk to someone you trust about your problems and if that does not help ask to see a doctor. But I really can't do any of those myself, I'm just in to deep, please save yourself before you turn out like me. Hating everything and everything, hiding emotians so I won't go back to the crazy house again, *sigh* pretending I'm ok, lying, you know all that good stuff. If there's anything I can do to help, please please please tell me, I don't want you to be like me, whenever I look at anything sharp I just want to impail my self......... :animesigh :animecry: