-
Posts
4357 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by DeathKnight
-
[color=crimson]Why dont you start a new sign up thread and get some new people in here.... ---~--- Orion: Yawn.... [i]Orions tail stopped swaying, and only the occasional twitch of his eyes told them he was still awake.... Drake took a sip of the soup...[/i] Drake: Hey... Not that bad.. *takes another sip* Orion: zzzzzz.....Zzzz.... zzzzzz..... Soup.... ZzZ....zzzz.... Siren & Drake: o_o'....[/color]
-
[color=crimson]I started one when the principle was in the cafeteria... And got suspended... o_O It was fun.. It raised my popularity a few points.. Lowered my standing with teachers and all adults down a few dozen points... But it was great fun! Till I got hit by a lasgana... oi... -__-[/color]
-
[color=crimson]Because of my religon I never recited it... And in texas it's recited from Kinder+.... I just stood in honor and respect for the ruling country in which I lived, nothing more...[/color]
-
[color=crimson]If you need any help with reveiws i'd be glad to help... Uh... PC Games are a big part of the industry, couldnt you mebbe add them? Besides that, It's a great start.[/color]
-
[color=crimson]I'll call Auron from FFX...[/color]
-
[color=crimson]Orion: Great... High quality cook we got here now? [i]Orion's tail swayed back and forth, as he watched the soup boil[/i] Orion: I was never really a soup type of person. Mind if I go rip some spines out and such? Get bloodied up and... Yes well. You get the picture. [i]Drake opened his mouth and Orion cut him off by turning around, and went off into the forest. He looked around, and sniffed into the air.[/i] Orion: *sniff, sniff* Hm... Goblin, smaller of the type. Round shield and a... sword. 1 mile away. Good, Good. [i]Orion disappeared into the underbrush. A few minutes later the sounds of screaming, spines being ripped out, and the feast of a hunter were heard. Orion came back to the campsite with his teeth dripping with blood. He layed down in the grass on the edge of the campsite, his tail swaying back and forth. He had his eyes closed, but was alert at all times...[/i][/color]
-
[color=crimson][i]Fenor appeared in between all of them with the hole in his gut, blood pouring out. He raised his hand in the direction of Ryu and a small orb rippled into form.[/i] Fenor: D-d-d-diablos.... Maximos! [i]The orb grew to a huge size and a beam envolped Ryu, sending him flying back and mortally wounding him. Fenor limped backwards out of the warehouse. He limped and fell to his knees. A bright white orb formed over him and entered into the hole, and his flesh grew back. He yelled in pain as his flesh reformed within him instantly. The orb disappeared and Fenor got up slowly. He flew twards where Amber was...[/i][/color]
-
[color=crimson][i]Ken stepped out of the capsule in a crater and looked around. It was quiet and he didnt see anyone around. It was sunny day and Ken had no ide where he was[/i] Ken: Where the **** am I? What is this? ???: You are under arrest! Ken: Eh? [i]Ken looked up to see a guy with black hair and full saiyen armor on standing before him. His arm was raised and Ken stared at him. Ken raised his hand and blew up the side of the crater and continued glancing around the crater....[/i] Ken: .... Hm.... guess I should train.... [i]Ken ascended and started training above his capsule... he trained into the night, and for the whole next day... He tried to keep his energy low...[/i] Old Stats: Stats: New: Strength: 13,000 Speed: 17,000 Defense: 6,500 Ki: 11,000 New: Strength: 15,000 Speed: 20,000 Defense: 8,000 Ki:13,000 --- [i]Ken went and found a cave nearby where he went in and started a fire. He slept very lightly, keeping a check on the nearby power levels....[/i][/color]
-
Have u ever gotten the police called on u?
DeathKnight replied to stardust's topic in General Discussion
[color=crimson]Yea... toilet papering houses and keying cars... and egging... The fun of the running away... so glorious...[/color] -
[color=crimson]Fine... A song... Song 2 by Blur... tied with Caddiliac by Mest.....[/color]
-
[color=crimson][i]Ken climbed out of his healing chamber and put on some baggy clothes. He put his steel toed boots on and ran outside. He had felt Neil's energy disappear. He flew to the location and looked down and saw pods.[/i] Ken: Ohhhh... Capsule thingys... Wonder if Neil left in one of these? [i]Ken got inside one and looked around. It was kidna cramped for his size, and was filled with buttons.[/i] Ken: Wonder what these buttons do... I remember in texas dad always said curosity killed the cat.. [i]Ken scratched his head and smirked[/i] Ken: I aint no cat... hm... [i]Ken pushed a button and the door closed. he pushed some others and it showed a destination. New Vegeta.[/i] Ken: Dammit Neil... i'ma comin to either kill you or die trying... [i]Ken stepped out and fired a beam and launched into space... He arrives some time later...[/i][/color]
-
[color=crimson][i]A few hours later... Ken opened his eyes[/i] Ken: AHHHHH I'M BURIED ALIVE UNDER ROCK!!! AHH!!! *charges ki blast and blows area up* Ok... much better... [i]Ken looked down and saw he was bloodied and torn from the fight. He wsa still reletively strong, but getting weaker by the second from the blood. Neil was no where in sight.[/i] Ken: Ow... ---- Stats: Old: Strength: 10,000 Speed: 15,000 Defense: 5,000 Ki: 10,000 Stats: New: Strength: 13,000 Speed: 17,000 Defense: 6,500 Ki: 11,000 ---- [i]Ken walked into the ruins of the city and looked around. Nothing was left, no sign of his fellow townspeople or his GirlFriend. He sighed and felt himself losing more strength... He used the last of his energy to fly to his secret hideout. He got in healing tank and started his rehabilitation...[/i][/color]
-
[color=crimson][i]Ken appeared infront of Neil with his arms extended and a large beam formed[/i] Ken: Boo! Galet Gun! [i]The beam hit Neil, and nothing happened. Neil's Arm was raised and the beam flew to the side and exploded some distance away.[/i] Ken: Crapmonkeys... uh... is this going to- Neil: Hurt? Very much so. Ken: Can I have one last request? Neil: No. Ken: .... Come on. Let me die with on least request. Neil: Fine. One. Ken: Alright... Solar Flare! [i]Another flash hit Neil, and blinded him. Ken flew foreward and hit Neil, and he was barely sent backwards. Ken kicked Neil in the gut, and nothing happened. The blinded Neil grabbed Ken's foot, and flung him downward.[/i] Ken: SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....... *THUDDDD* [i]A skyscraper crumbled around him... Ken scrambled to his feet as thousands of pounds of metal collapsed around him, almost hitting him[/i] Ken: Alright... Phew I aint dead... [i]Neil had regained his vision and was standing infront of Ken, Ken glanced up and blinked[/i] Ken: ****... Cancel that... [i]Ken sped upward, firing Ki blasts that seemed only to anger Neil.[/i] Ken: Exactly where... are the other fighters? Is today... Let Ken die day? Neil: If it is, then you are surely going to do just that- Die. Ken: Not if I can help it... [i]Ken formed one giant blast and it hit Neil, temporarily stunning him. It didnt hurt him, But Ken was glad to have a chance to gain some distance... Ken flew off, and charged another large blast. He fired blast, after blast, but Neil kept coming. At point blank range, Ken fired antoher beam. Neil swatted it away, and punched Ken in the gut sending him flying... Neil appeared behind the stunned Ken, and kicked him upwards. Neil appeared above him, and using both hands, sent him to the ground. A large thud and a large cloud of dust were in the aftermath of the fall...[/i] Ken: *cough* Alright... That went well... Uh... I cant feel my manlyness... oh god... *checks* Ok... good.. it's still there... Uh... I think i'll just get up... now... [i]Ken got to his feet and looked up to see Neil descending...[/i][/color]
-
[color=crimson]Whoa... thats not the personality of Ken in this RPG.... think of me.... just me... I wouldnt do anything breathing thing... I'd just go... ****... Dude you blew up people... that sucks... or something.... ----- Ken: Alright we both know you can kick my *** to the moon, and back, then into the core of the Earth. Now you jus calm down ok.... Alright... nevermind... I'm here to stop you. Or something... [i]Neil maked a funny face and bursts out laughing.[/i] Ken:..... Dammit.... Come on.... I'm slightly a threat? Right? [i]Neil's evil laugh continued...[/i] Ken:..... Neil: Hahah! You think you can stop me? Ken: Not really, But I can sure as hell try. Neil: Hahaha... Ken: Goddamn it stop laughing... stupid strong Brolli person... eat this! [i]Ken raised his arm and a red orb formed, it grew to the size of a large boulder and Ken fired it. The orb flew at Neil and exploded.... Neil's silohutte stood through the smoke[/i] Ken: ..... ok.... Uh.... That was kind of stupid... Neil: Yes... Yes it was... Ken: Oh yea well... You know what time it is? Neil: .... Ken: time to get the **** out of here... [i]Ken raised his arms to his forehead and ascended to the sun....[/i] Ken: SOLAR FLAREEEE!!! [i]A flash envolped Neil, Blinding him... Ken sped off, knowing that Neil's power was enough to destroy him several times over[/i] Ken: I need to train... This is ******.... My city was just destroyed and I cant defend it... **** it... [i]Ken continued his escape from the blinded Saiyen...[/i][/color]
-
[color=crimson]Nice car... Yea... If I could buy a car... and drive a car... Uh... i'd get that one... yea... -_____-~~~~... oh well.... stick to imaginin I had that car and I was cruisin.... Or any other cool car... like a Dodge Viper... [url=http://us.autos1.yimg.com/autos.yahoo.com/i/b/VIPER4.jpg]2002 Dodge Viper RT/10[/url] [/color]
-
[color=crimson]All time/ Current Fav's: Wasting My Time by Default.. Bring The Pain by Mindless Self Idulgence... (sic) by Slipknot... Left Behind by Slipknot... Wait and Bleed by slipknot... Praise by Sevendust... Got The Life by KoRn... Got yoself a Gun by Nas... Rexall by Dave Navarro... and Du Hast by Rammestein.... And others...[/color]
-
[color=crimson]Name: Ken Age: 14 Weight: 175 Height: 6' 3 Race: Part Saiyen (Descendant of vegeta) Description: Silver naturally slightly spiked hair, It is long and Ken doesnt cut it often. He wears black blue jeans and a White baggy shirt. he has steel toed boots, and wears a cross around his neck... Bio: Crazy, Sometimes Slightly Stupid, and fun... He enjoys doing crazy stuff, and makes comments along every step of the way. He is funny and is a pretty good fighter. He has known Neil for a few years, and isnt too happy about having to fight against him... ---~--- ---~--- Stats: 40,000 to spread over: Strength: 10,000 Speed: 15,000 Defense: 5,000 Ki: 10,000 [/color]
-
[color=crimson][i]Orion ran back to the house after feeding and looked around. It was silent eerily.[/i] Orion: Creepy ****... Where'd Lupos go... Uh... I dont even know where I am... I'm lost... this aint the right house... Damned. [i]Orion began to run down streets trying to find his way to where Lupos was...[/i] -+- Writer$ Bloc|
-
[color=crimson]That must be one hell of a .01%... I mean look at me... I'm more different than anyone I know... o_O;;;...[/color]
-
[color=crimson]Fenor: If you beat me, so be it... I have lived 3 mellenia as a slave... and killed millions of helpless angels, christians, and humans... My life is full of hate, and I dont want to live anymore. I have nothing left in me to cherish, or no one to talk to anymore. I've been alone for all this time, And I dont want to be anymore.... If I die right now, then the world is dead. I dont really care, because inside me, I am dead. Now... I feel a calm falling after the storm of 3 thousand years. I feel the sun coming out from above, and the clouds parting. My hell is over. I am no longer a Demon, I am a shell. A shell of a soul.... My life was over along time ago.... [i]Fenor's claws extended, and his wings grew. He body began to go into convulsions, and grew to 7 feet tall. Horns came out of his head, and his tail extended from behind. Open wounds formed that had been bleeding for thousands of years, and hundreds of scars erupted over his demon body. His eyes stayed human, and a hint of sadness stayed with them as well.... Fenor slowly walked foreward, his tail twitching... he looked down, and made fists.[/i] Fenor: All this time, and I never thought I would end up fighting Calla and Ryu... Finding out so much about me, but still clueless as to who I am... So it boils down to this?... Jehovah almighty Soveriegn of the heavens, The ancient of Ancients, the Alpha and Omega. Please, Forgive my tortchered soul, Jehovah.... The name of God... I use to be scared of it... [i]At the mention of God's name, Several demons trembled. Others descended back into hell scared of the demon who was using God's name[/i] Fenor: God Bless the Unholy who have been shackled and chained in darkness for so long... [i]Fenor's sword fell from the sky, and landed with a large crash. Fenor reached down, pulled it out of the ground, and continued walking foreward. Fenor stopped, and recognized a familiar sent.[/i] Fenor: Satan? Well thanks Jehovah... Makes the situation better! Damned... no time... he's here... the AntiChrist... Emerges... [i]Haunting Voices started to be heard by everyone, and several of the demons cryed out in fear and pain. Fenor stood with his eyes closed[/i] Fenor: The prophecy... Calla or Ryu is going to betray Satan in a battle... and become the rulers of Hell... This is... going to be bad.... [i]Others started to step back from the hole, but Fenor stood at the edge undaunted.[/i] Fenor: My God... My God... Why have you forsaken me... [i]A large demon came out of the hole, and a thunderstorm erupted overhead. The smell of dead was so immense everyone but Fenor battled passing out. Satan stood a few feet from Fenor, and Fenor stood with his eyes closed.[/i] Satan: FENOR! Good to see you, my knight. I hear you've been causing trouble. I think you need to be punished. Didnt I order an execution? Fenor: Dont I get a last request before I die? Satan: Hm... No. Fenor: Damned. You got my hopes up... [i]Satan's shadow leaned foreward, and Fenor opened his eyes. Satan raised his hand, and picked Fenor up. He threw him down with such force, he made a crater in the concrete floor of the warehouse. Fenor got up slowly, and Satan hit him again, sending him flying into Calla. Fenor got up again, and Satan grabbed him. He began to crush Fenor, and Fenor began to yell louder than anyone else had ever yelled. It echoed across the Earth... Satan then threw Fenor up in the air, and a small metal spike appeared under Fenor. It Pierced Fenor through the stomach, and Fenor passed out from loss of blood. The spike descended onto the floor...[/i][/color]
-
[color=crimson]Fenor: ****... Ryu and Calla at once... [i]Fenor kicked Calla off him, sending her flying across the room... Ryu ascended out of the hole, and Fenor's sword appeared before him. Just then, an unkown person ran up...[/i] ???: Demons? Fighting each other? Fenor: Long story.... who are you? ???: Ash, half vamp... Fenor: Ah well... this place is going to heat up soon, and I might be dead soon... So, it's your choice to remain here or not... [i]Fenor walked over to the edge of the hole and peered over to see Ryu flying up followed by a hundred Demons. Fenor stepped back and forced a small smile, and laughed.[/i] Fenor: Well... Amber, Nabashi, and me will have our work cut out for us.... [i]Fenor wiped the blood from his face, and stepped back..[/i][/color]
-
[color=crimson]I dont know you that well but i'd be sad since it was someone that i kinda knew that had died....[/color]
-
[color=crimson]Orion: I'm hungry... i'm gonna go out and do some... feeding... [i]Orion looked aorund the house and tip toed out the front door, and tip toed out the lawn and jumped over a fence. He ran down the darkened streets...[/i][/color]
-
[color=crimson]Lemme be the chef with white boxer shorts for a hat! Or... I could buy a normal chef hat... I mean... whats a wedding without something besides just cake... [/color]
-
[color=crimson]Name: Ken Age: 15 Race: Human Occupation: Ace Pilot Bio: Born on Courscant to a rich family, had a fascination with Space Flight since he was 3. He first learned to fly a Landspeeder at age 5, then a Snow Speeder at age 7. He was in an X wing at age 9, and it now an Ace Pilot. He knows how to pilot all spacecraft, or so he boasts.... ---- [i]Ken's X wing twisted and turned around the far outer reaches of the Courscant system. He was on patrol, and was completely bored.[/i] Ken: Till that fleet is ready to go to the outposts in the Outher Regions, i'm stuck with outer gaurd duty... only Excitement is the occasional Pirate... [i]Ken began to pull off some barrel rolls, and loops, totally bored. He stopped, checked his Nav Computer. Nothing on the screen...[/i] Ken: This is Red1, Nothing out here... Fleet Officer: Alright Red1, Continue your rounds... Ken: For god's sake... It's so damn boring out here... [i]A ship appeared on his Nav Computer. It suprised Ken, but he was sure it was a Pirate. He adjusted his X Wing to intercept the pirate, keeping an eye out for it. It slowly came into veiw... But it wasnt a Pirate ship. It was a Cargo Container, and it was expected in, but it was late.[/i] Ken: Doh... Got my hopes up... *sigh* [i]Ken barrel rolled to the left, and descended below the container. He continued his patrols, and finally heard the call over his radio that he wanted to hear.[/i] Fllight Operator: Alright Ken, you can come back in. The next Piliot will relieve you... Ken: Phew... Long, n borin... [i]Ken looped backwards tward the ship. Several Minutes later, Ken climbed out the X wing. He descended down the ladder. He jumped off halfway down, and took off his helmet, and shook his head. He walked twards his room on the Calamari Cruiser. It was a several minute walk to his room, and he was anxious to get to his room to rest. After the walk, he set his helmet down, and put on his casual clothes. He layed down in his bed, and fell asleep...[/i][/color]