I had 450-459. Just put me down 4 455. Adam u r the best!!!!!!!! Thanx 4 doing this man!!!!!!!! U rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait....math.....make it 479 pleeze. I want that cuz now I have 34 posts.
[color=teal][b]Hiya! I'm glad u like it here. As long as u don't SPAM, i'll do everything I can 2 make it a good stay 4 u. Oh yah, can't forget my official greeting from the self proclaimed greeter-me:*points to sig*[/color][/b]
[color=red][b] My old name was Golden_Steelix, Then Platinumsteelix, then Silversteel, then Gansuko, then Matt.D.U were......ah yes, Sodja![/color][/b]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]agreed attack evil smile army :) :D :D :cool: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :mad: :p [/B][/QUOTE][color=red][size=5] Die u evil army of smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U won't be smilin' when i'm done with ya!!!!!!!![/color][/size]
[color=gold][b] Okay, u remeber my old club, High Fleet Warriors? I'm starting it again. Reply to this topic or PM me if u want to join. Oh yeah, the members who were in it b4 must also join again.[/color][/b]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]erm...... I live in England and I'm in year 9 what Grade would that be?[/B] :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][b] Uhh...I guess grade 9.[/color][/b]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]What happened?:confused: The otaku was shut down! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] U can "thank" Shinji.[/color]
I noticed something strange..... Actually, 2 things strange.... 1) Go up to Anju's Grandmother in the Stock pot in,(Majora's mask) and press up c. Now look at her wheel chair. She has a remote control wheel chair!2) Take a picture of Link from the Majora's mask Player's guide. Compare it to a picture of Lee from Card Captor's. They have the same face! I 4 1 was shocked at this discovery.