Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Andy

Members
  • Posts

    491
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Andy

  1. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm...well that sucks. I really liked E3, all the crazy nerds running around and the paranoid journalists flying all over the place. Ah, yes, it seems those days are now turning into nothing but old memories. And I always enjoyed the game previews and what not. Oh and who could forget all the pretty lights, yay. But, do you know what I miss the most, the booth babes. So, in conlusion class, the booth babes are hot^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm...well I guess my guilty pleasure right now would probably be Naruto. Yes, I just can't seem to get enough of Naruto. The anime, the manga, and various other Naruto things. Especially the manga, I just can't seem to stop reading it over and over. And I watch the anime like every day, and the same episodes too. :animesigh I guess I just can't seem to get enough of Naruto^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I'm going to be straight with you. Hating people because of the color of they're skin is wrong. You shouldn't judge a person by they're looks, it should be by they're character. I have know MANY people that weren't white, and you know what, they were very hard workers. They supported they're families, they sacrifice everything for them, but what, that doesn't matter? So don't hate other people because of the color of they're skin or they're heritage. Oh and by the way i'm white, and I say hating other people for they're skin color is wrong on so many levels.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  4. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Ah yes, Hikaru no Go, one of my favorite mangas. Unfortunately I have yet to watch the animated series, but I will get around to it eventually :animesigh But I really find it funny how Hikaru no Go can be so addicting, even though all they're doing is playing Go. So, in conclusion class, Hikaru no Go is awesome.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  5. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmm? Oh my room? Well...just a bunch of Naruto posters covering the walls along with some Dbz figures and like 20 trophies. I also have a few Dbz posters up too. But mainly Naruto, and my Dbz alarm clock^^And that just about describes my room, woohoo^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  6. [quote name='Tical Blue]In the past I would've said [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]RPGs[/COLOR].The only FPS i've ever gotten into were [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Halo[/COLOR] and [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Halo 2[/COLOR'].[/quote] [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I just wanted to say that Halo rocks^^Oh and thanks Boo, you have given me new hope, I am going to give Elder Scrolls a shot. After all, I have heard many good things about this game. So...to Gamestop!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
  7. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I like rpg's too, don't get me wrong. But I just find the gameplay a little repetitive, you know, leveling up, ect., but I do find it fun every now and then.*sigh* But I guess i'm just a lover of fps and fighters^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  8. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Ah yes, sex, a topic that most people seem to be very interested in these days. I personally learned about sex through friends, a little bit out of books. What do I think about sex? Well, I think its great, I heard its supposed to be very good exercise... I also think its a great way to strengthen the relationship of a couple. To show the other that they trust them. Or a one night thing whichever you prefer. But I prefer the love sex, the one that you share with that special someone that you care deeply about. Now, don't get me wrong, i'm a guy, and I don't always view sex that way. So, in conclusion class, sex is a great form of exercise.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  9. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I think thats it, genre, anyways, I would like to know what's your favorite gaming genre,such as, fps, rpg, etc.? For me it would have to be fps, and fighters. I just love the feel of first person shooters. Like i'm actually shooting alien enemies and such. And fighters because I love all the cool combos and such that you can do. Some examples may include Tekken, Dragonball Z, and various other fighting games. So, in conlusion, I would like to know what your favorite gaming genre is and why it's your favorite.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  10. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Well actually I don't remember a whole lot about my 6th grade year. I guess the only thing I remember doing in the 6th grade was Tae Kwon Do and playing sports. But I think thats about it, I don't really remember much else.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  11. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmm...well this is fascinating, a possible supernatural occurence. I would like to believe that this might actually be true, being the fan of the supernatural that I am. But, alas, I do not think that this is a likely story. And as others have said before me, I agree that this is some form of overactive imagination and such. So, in conlusion, I do not think there was ever really anything there, so I say it was more or less a "mental case" in which it was all the mind.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  12. Andy

    Family Guy

    [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Yes, Family Guy, which is to me, one of the greatest American cartoons on television. I tend to watch Family Guy nearly every time its on. I can't help it, I just find it extremely hilarious. I know it may seem stupid to some of you, and it probably is. But I like stupid humor, and I think Family Guy falls under that category. Even though I think I read somewhere that somebody rated it the 2nd worst family cartoon or something. But, oh well, I still like it. So does anyone else here at the otakuboards watch Family Guy?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  13. [QUOTE=Jubei Yagyou]yargh. why was there no chapter this week? I needed my fix.[/QUOTE] [SIZE=1] [COLOR=DarkRed]Maybe there just running a little slow(I wish they would hurry up, I need my weekly doseXD)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  14. [QUOTE=shadowofdeath13][size=1][color=dimgray] Before that though there was the case of a 5 year old girl being kidnapped, murdered, then her body was repeatedly raped and violated. [/color][/size][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Omg...that...is...just sickening. That may very well be one of the most disturbing things I have ever read. That is a real shame, that people would actually do things such as this. I mean, what's this country coming to folks? Stuff like this makes me sick at the stomach and sick at the heart. Just the thought of someone doing that to a child really hurts me. I am just disgusted with what that woman did. Letting that man do what he did to that poor girl, and then her doing it with him? That is just wrong.And I hope that none of you would ever do that to someone, because that is just plain wrong and disgusting.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  15. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]JUST BECAUSE I'M DRINKING THIS BEER THROUGH A STRAW DOESN'T MAKE ME ANY LESS OF A MAN-SQUIRREL!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
  16. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]ANDREW Gender: Masculine Usage: English, Biblical Pronounced: AN-droo [key] From the Greek name Ανδρεας (Andreas), which derives from ανηρ (aner) "man" (genitive ανδρος (andros) "of a man"). In the New Testament the apostle Andrew was the brother of the apostle Simon Peter. According to legend he was crucified on an X-shaped cross, and he is the patron saint of Scotland, Russia, and Greece. This was also the name of kings of Hungary. Yep, but just call me Andy, and if you ever call me by my actual name, I'll hurt you. So thats about all I know about my name. P.S. Thanks Shinamru fo rthe link^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  17. Uhh...#6....new members?
  18. [QUOTE=Dhampir] The only thing is, that I have a habit of forgiving him too easily. After how he treated me (he didn't just ignore me, he was extremly rude the next time that I tried to talk to him) I don't know wether to forgive him or not... I feel like I have a right to be mad at him, and that I shouldn't forgive just yet, but I'm not sure...[/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkRed]*loud chanting* Dump him, dump him, dump him....and last but not least...dump him. You do have a right to be angry with him, he overreacted, he's just being a big baby. So...final conclusion...dump his lame a**[/COLOR]
  19. [quote name='Charles']Oh geez, I can't believe most of these replies. Of course you should have lied to him. You told a teenage guy that your best sexual experience was with his good friend; how is that not going to stir up some ire and jealousy? Lying is an important part of relationships; sometimes your partner is going to purposely bait you and tell you they are not going to be mad at the truth--even when it is obvious they will be. Don't get me wrong--a healthy relationship is based on honesty, but when it comes to stupid questions in which the truth is more harmful than a lie, it's best to use discretion. Live and learn, I guess.[/quote] [COLOR=DarkRed]I couldn't have said it better myself. So you see, sometimes it's good to lie. So that way, you wouldn't have ticked him off. Course, he sounds like a total baby to me, pouting and ****, I mean, come on, ignoring you, now that's just childish. So, my opinion, forget him, find you somebody better.[/COLOR]
  20. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Well there's only one other one that I can think of that you might want to add to that list, Gokusen. Yeah, I think it's pretty good, it may not be as funny as those other ones but, it has it's moments^^ So, it's kinda action/adventure/comedy but, yeah, try Gokusen^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  21. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmm...I would have to say manga over the anime. I just really enjoy admiring the creators work and all the detail and careful consideration that he put into each drawing. I don't have to have color, in fact, I wouldn't like manga if it was all in black and white, I know, call me crazy, but hey, that's the way I like it^^ But I do occasionally enjoy watching my favorite manga on t.v., to see some of the pictures put into action. So, final answer, I would prefer the manga^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  22. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm...well I don't suppose there are many things that actually scare me, but there are a few that make me uneasy. Such as, heights, when I get up high or something I usually get all queezy and sick, but not scared. I also used to be afraid of spiders and wasps, which actually, I just got over that fear. Oh and I know it may sound lame but, i'm afraid of scary movies. I don't exactly know why, but I kinda've figured it to be because of when I was a child, my step dad made me watch candyman. And after I watched it, I had nightmares for a week. So I don't suppose there are too many things that scare me, but their are a few[/SIZE][/COLOR] :animeswea
  23. [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Yes, 10 Tokyo Warriors, I had just recently started watching this. I tried to find a good summary of this series but I looked all over and couldn't find one, (not even wikipedia or the otaku had anything on it). Anyways, its a pretty good series in my opinion, although I think that it was just a little too short. I think it was only like 4-6 episodes, i'm not really sure. But even so, I still thought this was a great series, and I was wondering if anybody else here has seen it?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  24. [QUOTE=Retribution][size=1]I guess you missed the "
  25. [QUOTE=Red 6][COLOR=Sienna]Wow... what the hell? What the hell is the point of having the internet if you can't interact with people? This is an example of the stupid hurting the majority. If you're stupid enough to fall victim to an online child predator, well, ****, that's your fault, not MySpace's. COLOR][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Exactly, I couldn't have said it better myself. I mean, myspace even suggests not giving out information and such about yourself, and as you can always see, it says OPTIONAL. The person should limit the information they give out to other people. Now, my opinion on this useless piece of legislation is that I do not agree with it. But as other people have said, I also think that this subject should be handeled on a local level.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
×
×
  • Create New...