I'm very pro-life. I mean, I can see both sides of the arguement, but I don't think that a child should have to die because of what happened before it was concieved. I am religious as well, only helping what I think.
And before I hear these common arguements:
"What if I was raped? Should I just have the baby?"
If you were raped, that really is terrible, but think about it, it's not the baby's fault. NOR IS IT YOURS, but the baby shouldn't die for it. As hard as it may be, adoption would be a wiser choice. The baby gets to go to a loving family who wants it, and though it might be hard to say goodbye, at least you got to see your baby, and at least you know it's alive.
"So a woman shouldn't be allowed to choose what she does with her body?"
Of course a woman should be allowed to choose what she does with ehr own body. But a baby has a body of it's own. Is the baby's litle beating heart HER heart? No. So the baby isn't HER body. And I'm a woman, in case anyone's wondering. Well, teen, but still a female able to get pregnant.
"What if you're just not ready?"
Well you should have thought of that before you opened your legs! If you know birth control doesn't always work, then either take the risk and raise the baby if you screw up (no pun intended) or keep your legs shut. It might be hard but there's a life at stake.
"What if I'm only 15 or 16 and I get pregnant?"
Like I said, you shouldn't have screwed up in the first place!! You messed up, people shouldn't die for it.
If I sound mean, I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention. But listen to what I said. It makes sense.