Hmmmm....Get this book I must! *counts money* Darn! Enough I do not have!
note: From now on, in this thread, talk like Yoda I will. Or would that get annoying?
We have the technology to duel like they do on the show..holograms and stuff...But Upper Deck (or whoever makes the cards) is too cheap to make the game be played that way.
Sorry about the double post but here is my digimon gang (minus the ones I created)
[img]http://www.theotaku.com/digimon/digidex/pictures/worm.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.theotaku.com/digimon/digidex/pictures/monodra.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.lelola.net/digimon/03/t8.jpg[/img]
I couldn't find a pic of Lopmon! Oh well..
I just created a Digimon...Eneromon. He came to life but is not my partner! I think I have the power to create real, live digimon. I created Fivermon and Choppamon, and neither of them is my partner!
Yes, people see us dueling, and they ask, "That Pokémon?" Us: "No." Them: Is it like Pokémon?" Us: "NO!" It happens all the time! It's rather annoying.
I already got the feel for a duel, since I duel my friend using half his deck. I never win cause I always get the sucky cards. I sometimes come close to winning.