Jump to content
OtakuBoards

GotenksSSJ343

Members
  • Posts

    834
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GotenksSSJ343

  1. i have not one not two not three but yes four PAIN IN THE BUTT SISTERS *cough* so my life stinks
  2. Well the movie wasn't that bad and I read all the books so really i'm just waiting for the next one
  3. Pretty good team but suicine needs a little more work BTW: your dad plays my parents don't even know how to pronounce video game systems:eek:
  4. Well I've got school off until wedsday and for the summer i got a job and i get 100 bucks a week so don't need to worry about my bike problem anymore
  5. J-LO rules muhahaha:D :) :devil:
  6. Well im grounded for my grades after showing my parents and im not dead so no one has to look at my grave...yet I really didn't get in [I]that much trouble[/I] but all i can't do is everything except the internet *sigh* 7th grade is so freakin hard but 8th grade wants me dead next year
  7. I got luckly really just show her it * salutes him*
  8. Same thing with my mom asked where it was i lied and said all a's then my dad says WHY IS A PIECE OF PAPER IN THE FIRE PLACE? and they never had proof it was my report card so they forgot about it but don't do what I did i had to wait ti'll 2 am to do it:toothy: :D
  9. if you made him (or her) metal it could be metal mew but all I can think is mew3 or trimew (
  10. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]Who is suicune?It must be important because it has a movie named after it. [/B][/QUOTE] * freezes and falls backwards* someone answer that and get me a docter
  11. I like videogames, biking ,skateboarding , hanging out on the computer and my friends and gettin high gettin high gettin high lalalalalaalala
  12. I'm in 7th grade but I already wnat to be a skateboarder otherwise I'll play for the washington redskins
  13. Yep americans are only in johto champ eppis but pokemon the movie 4 with suicune and celiba should come sooner or later from what i heard.*a japaneese commercial about it*
  14. [url]http://www.pwcs.edu/pwc/schools/benton/BentonMainPage.html[/url][/URL] This all I could find I'm on the [URL=http://http://www.pwcs.edu/pwc/schools/benton/7thGrade.html]Trailblazers[/URL]
  15. Nice job you did what he desreved but i would've just hit him around a cuss at the same time but really I would get in trouble so what you did was a finer job then what i would've did!!
  16. god I'm still in 7th grade almost going to 8th in a about 4-5 months
  17. I like and the whole world by outkast and i'll never forget the day i heard linkin park
  18. My god what kinda world is this but yes on rare occasions
  19. Yay happy b-day hot head tis also 12 but i can live with my b-days the super bowl:)
  20. Well after 20 hours of playing on super smash brothers melee i got mewtwo as a fighter and i can say he rules against the other pokemon fighters i that game except jigglypuff
  21. Well now that my computer's busted for month I got to use my better one yay. But the bad news is my bike's gone my scooters gone my roller blades are gone and I think thats it oh wait* remebers he feels like commiting suicide with a grenade or somthing* my g/f's gone
  22. Ok i can't back that up.
  23. well lets see my worst day i missed the bus got detention and........* looks at whats left of his bike* the only thing that makes better are the boards I go to they always cheer me up
  24. *Sigh* Well it's Wed and it won't be a while untill we hear from Septh so I'll just sit back and watch the T.V *sigh*
×
×
  • Create New...