Name: Uriel
Age: 16
Deck Type: Mix
Apperance: tall, hair like joey's but, blue eyes, blue jeans, black t-shirt with white jacket,
Bio: Strategic player who duels for his brother Setsuna.
Favorite Card: Seiyaryu
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]probably from Other topics mentioning the structure decks.
I want Red Eyes and summoned skull for BSD! [/B][/QUOTE]You have a Black Skull Dragon? Cool. I just need an English Red-Eyes to get mine out too.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I asked for any members that awnser your questions to put Spoiler marks on their postsfor two reasons.
1. The Movie has yet to be released for sale in most of our home towns
2. Your questions deal with the general plot of the movie
Now Here is a Quiz that is not imposslible but not to easy either
1. What was VT's full name and what was her husbands full name and occupation?
2. What color was Abdul Hakim's hair before his face was reconstructed?
3. What did Vicious kill to save Grim's life?
4. What did the chemical in the Space Warrior's warhead do?
5. What is the name of the Song that plays during the credits of Jupiter Jazz (part 2)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
5. Space Lion
The only thing that upsets me, just a little, is that Uriel looks too girly.[IMG]http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/aze/anime/mythes/vignettes/UrielT.jpg[/IMG]
I loved it! I just saw it 3 times... hehe
I didn't think we'd get to see the aliens at all.
My friends and I thought that the girl might have been an alien too.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Uriel5 [/i]
[B]The best cards in my deck:
1. Seiyaryu
2. Dark Magician
3. Fissure
4. Dark Hole
5. Dragon Capture Jar [/B][/QUOTE]
Now it's changed:
1. Seiyaryu
2. Tribute to the Doomed
3. Man-Eater Bug
4. Magician of Faith
5. Mask of Darkness