[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]I agree with number one completely. I don't care if my friends and I are looking at something together, but if I am talking to someone, I would want a little privacy, so I would just put my laptop into my lap or just turn it the other way or just type really quick so that they don't know what I said. :V But I absolutely can't stand it when my mom comes into my room to ask me something and then she would crane her neck just so she could see what I was doing on my computer and she would ask what I was doing. It annoys the crap out of me. ._.
Another thing. I don't know if all school are like this, but in high school, there are chairs that have racks underneath them to put your books in. People like to put their feet there as well. So, if someone is sitting behind me, they would put their feet on the back of the chair I am sitting in and it would kick my chair and send a horrible vibration through my body. And every time they even move a [i]little[/i], it would send a bolt of vibration up my spine. It makes me want to punch someone.
I have plenty of other pet peeves, but I can't think of them at this moment so I shall just leave you with those two.[/font][/color]
[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]
OH YEAH EDIT: I don't really like it when people are near me. It's fine when they are in front of me, but I don't like it when they are to the side of me or behind me.
And slow walking people in the hallway. A person would be walking and then they would just stop. Right. In. The. Middle. Of. The. Hallway. And I'm like "...seriously? Are you stupid? There are people behind you so get the eff out of the way."[/font][/color]