I would probaly want to go to Vietnam eh because i wanna see how it is there.And even Hawaii i hear its a great place for vacation.And California because thats where most Holywood Stars live.And finally Japan i hear its a great place to check out.:)
Well hope your presiedent get okay.And well have great luck during your school year and with honor classes whew must be hard.And Congrats to Babygirl.:)
Hey do any of you have a favorite FMV Screenshots from any of the GCN games?Heres my favorite FMV Pic.The Evil-devilish Bowser!
[img]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/e32001/ssb05.jpg[/img]
Yeah Policeman 911 is a shooting game where you use your body to dodge the bullets and all.While Time Crisis 2 is the one where ya use a pedal to dodge bullets.So its probaly one of those game you saw at the Arcades Safer.
[color=purple]Yeah thats great its like a real-time kind of game where you get to control it with your body movement thats jus a great idea once its at my Arcade im probaly gonna use up alot of my own money lol.[/color]
I would really like to see a Final Fantasy game thats based on a Present time kinda like Earthbound.Eh it'll be great to see another Present Time RPG well thats my thought.
Yeah when it comes out to my local Arcades I'll give it a try Time Crisis 2 is already good in my opininon and now Police 911 is out I really have to see how this game is gonna be like.
Heh lots of people missed you I see theres alot of people were mentioning your name and stuff like that.Alright must have been fun in the way you said it welcome back Sephiroth.
Advance War is an RPG/Stragety kind of game which is like a game where there one side of a team against the other like a War the name of the game pretty much explain it lol.
Heh im Freshman this year it was confusing the first day but after that im use to it I got some of my frends in the upper grade to hang with.Eh so far a great year jus alot of works to do.
I know there was a Adam Sandler one but i though he had another one too that was bigger and look different too that was him eh oh wells guess i may be wrong.
Lol its kinda hard for me to see it James and im a guy so i really cant say lol.And for Adam's pic i think he had a Avatar of himslef a while back but it was dark and purpleish kinda hard to see too lol.