[quote]
definately washu though heh[/quote]
[quote]I like Washu of all she's cool and I like her since she is smart and funny.[/quote]
yay! I thought I was the only one that liked Washu the most!
I guess I'm not!:D:D:D:D:D
"you're a genius, Washu!"
"you can do it, Washu!"
"you're the greatest, Washu!"
-Washu's little ego puppet thingies:D
I personally like the one when Goten and Trunks fuse to become this really fat blobb thingy (hehehe, didn't do 'em much good though):p
but seriously speaking, I like Vegeta and Goku's fusions the most
I would wanna be Piccolo
his ears prolly weigh about 10 pounds each:p
and havin' antennae sproutin' outta your forehead
and havin' claws instead of fingernails
I wonder what it's like havin' 2 other nameks fused in your body...
DBZ (I haven't seen GT yet, so I can't say for that)
Dragonball's cute (:D), but I like a show w/ lots of action and drama too
I don't think there's too much of that in Dragonball....
anywho, like I said, DBZ
Garlic Jr. and his Spice rejects
peh, if you've gotta have henchmen do your job, then you're nothin'
then again, that's what Pilaf does, but I find Pilaf to be somewhat amusing for some reason...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]
Whenever I hear that another life has been lost, whether it's my land of Israel being bombed or a school shooting I become sad but it's just all life and I agree with you. Only post i've seen about a person dying is this one about a singer. Nothing about all the Israeli children being killed or seeing there parents die in front of them. Not to sound selfish but famous people aren't the only ones that deserve respect.
may she rest in peace [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree
can't really put much more than that
man, I'm the worst at tryin' ta keep a straight face! you should see me at school sometime:laugh:
(well, maybe not)....:cross::blush:
sticky notes should be 'unstickied' after a certain amount of time
*sigh* sorta hard to choose
DB/Z/GT's eppies are awesome
I love the Ranma 1/2 manga
I'm startin' to get into Rurouni Kenshin, & it seems really cool
Tenchi and Outlaw Star are good, but I wouldn't call 'em my favorites
hummm... I'm goin' with DBZ