Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you could have/make any Millenium Item, what would it be?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd make a millenium Fridge!
Reasons: it's one of the few places i actually am
if i can't scare them with it's power then the mouldy sandwich in the back will! :p

either a Fridge or A Millenium Drumkit.
(actually those would be very hard to carry around or steal! :p)
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by BunnyBunny05[/I]
[B] Did they make a ring? lol[/B][/QUOTE]
Well, Bakura has the M.Ring. But I personally think it looks more like a M.Dreamcatcher.
But I suppose one can make an actual ring you wear on your finger.
******
My new one:
M.Mirror
Looks like a hand mirror with the eye symbol. It can reflect a person as he truly is, removing all masks.
Posted
I never created or thought up any of my oun M items... the thought naver came up....

But if i could have one from the show... it would be...

The M. Eye..

because i would love to look into the mind of some people i know
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would choose the Millenium Amulet!!
It has the powers to summon monsters, detect other Millenium Items, and control the minds of the black-hearted.
Posted
I saw the episode where Yu-Gi defeats the Rare Hunter and that's where Malik explains that the Mell. Puzzle contains the power of the pharoah who was able to seal all of the ancient shadow powers away. So the Mell. Puzzle must be the key to all of the shadow powers meaning that the Mell. Puzzle is the strongest item out of them all. Maybe they'll show more of it's power since Yu-Gi hasn't tapped fully into it yet.
Posted
One word: Duh. But anyways, It has the power to:
A) Seal/Send a soul to the Shadow Realm- Mind Crush
B) Mind Suffle
C) Open a mind/heart to see the truth
D) Whatever powers the Pharoah has.

BTW, It Millenium. Sorry, I had to correct that.
Posted
You missed one: the person who possess the puzzle will emerge victourious in any contest, at least of luck/skill. (I personally think that if Yugi took up track and field, the Puzzle would allow him to win any race, but that's just speculation on my part.)

The Milleniumon Puzzle might be the most powerful, but I always believed that the Milleniumon Eye was the most useful of the items. Mind reading; everyone can use that power. Plus, it doesn't have an extra soul inside it, like other items I could mention.
Posted
Yes, but don't forget the Mind SHUFFLE ( sorry, blackgatomon. you spelled it wrong) Yugi used against Pegasus. That kind of beats the Millennium Eye's power pretty well. Except for...When Yugi collapsed (spelling?) and Yami had to take control.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quartz_Ra [/i]
[B]Mine would be M.Braces(since i'm a teen) they would be helpful and discret! [/B][/QUOTE]

:confused: ...and what would they do? I just might want 'em!
Posted
There is one advantage to having an extra soul in an item. About any person can use the item if it had a soul in it. [spoiler] Joey had once used the Mill. Puzzle before[/spoiler]. Only a person worthy of the Mill. Eye's power can use it or most of the other items. (Mill. scale, Mill. Key, necklace.) Or that's what I think.

I also agree that Yami could win in track and field contest at throwing the discus. He's smart enough to figure out the angle and position he should throw all by himself.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple] In case you're wondering where the 'I finally know the true power of the Mell. puzzle' thread is, it's in here. It took me a while to decide, but various Millennium Items can be discussed here. Check carefully when you start new topics to make sure they don't already fit into existing thread. It can be hard sometimes, but I don't want the forum getting too cluttered.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by egyptgirl [/i]
[B]Hm, Millennium Fridge, I could use that. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

So could I, it would be the perfect place to store my...MILLENIUM PIE!:devil:

Um...you can't eat it...but you can hit someone with it...-_-

EDIT: Well...maaaybe you could eat it...hmmmm:tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]-Millenium Shield (Yes, I know that that's a duel monster)
[/B][/QUOTE]

Both actually. Many owners fo the McDonald's Millenium shield will notcie that card description states that the Shield is a Millenium Item.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I don't even know what all the milennium items are/do... so far, I'm in favor of the milennium eye/key/wand/puzzle. But I really don't know...
Guest visser 3
Posted
I would probably make the Chaos Ring.It is still a millenium item it just doesnt have the word millenium in it.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I made up one called the Millenium Compass. It has three abilities:

1.Find anyone, anything, or anywhere. The compass will shoot out a beam that you can follow to the desired person, thing, or place.

2.X-ray vision. The compass will shoot out a beam that will make any walls, etc. that the beam is aimed at seem to disappear.

3.Teleportation. The compass will glow and teleport you to wherever you are thinking of.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]If I could have my own millenium item it would be mine own Millenium Sword.

I'm a big fanatic of swords so it's no surprise.

This item can't ressurect and also kill humans.[/b][/size][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
muahahahaha the Millennium Ring! Who knows how well I'd do in the "punk" area of my life with an ancient tomb robber as an alter ego!

An ancient EGYPTIAN tomb robber, bonus! or maybe the Millennium Machete hehehe very good for whacking off chains and creating portals to the shadow realm... you realize that when they talk about "I'll send you to the Shadow Realm" they mean "I'll kill you"

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Don't double-post, please. Use the 'Edit' button found at the bottom of your post. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...