Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Get to the church you dont wanna miss this one! An OB wedding!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
ok i got 4 pms
2 wanted to be the ring boy.... and one wanted flowergirl and the other wanted organ player

heres what i got

Flower Girl: Rain (did i read that right?)
Organ Player: Deedlit
Ring Boy: Crazy White Boy (he had the best reson)
Food Prep 1: Lalaith Ril

Remamber everyone..its a first pm first serve thing on roles... to be apart of the wedding DONT post asking PM ME PLEASE!

go back to my OPEN POSITION post on page 1 and i have edited so you can see the NEW OPEN POSITION
Posted
[color=crimson]*eyes Shaun* I didn't get drunk on my 21st. I just had my first real alcoholic drink. Whee. *weak clapping*

...wait a minute. I'm getting...*gasp*...e-married! oO
No more e-flirting for me, heh! Aw well, it's worth it. ^_^

*makes sure to hide all the alcohol and tells Blanko to do likewise* Heh heh...oh wait, wedding receptions usually have a bar. Oooooh boy...[/color]
Posted
I was just joking about the drunk bit...I doubt I could handle it...
Nyquil does me in, let alone a real drink. Pah! This is gonna be so much fun!
Posted
[color=crimson]^-^
We can share an Island Survivor--mostly pineapple juice, a touch of rum and sweet and sour. I'm one of those "lucky" ones that conks out after one drink (well, I get REALLY giggly (heh, you thought normal me was bad), [i]then[/i] I fall asleep).

Oooo, getting happily nervous! Who's gonna help me design my dress? [/color]
Posted
Hey, I noticed that I've been chosen to be the Crazy White Ring Boy. This is the first online wedding that I've participated in. This is [I]so[/I] gonna rule. I feel that I should make a banner about this or something, lol. ^^;;
Posted
[color=crimson]Yay, Flora! Banner banner banner--this'll do till I get some decent piccies of myself developed Tues.
And my buddy Jamal's gonna be an usher/bodyguard...heh.[/color]
Posted
Ugh....she picked my worst picture. Oh well. I'll get a new one :)



BTW: Flora? The church needs to have a Grand Piano. I got plans....:p
Posted
uhh ok

and shaun

i picked that pic ONLY cause ithink its cute

and plus...the others were to big or you were to young or to dark or on the wrong angle
this was the only one i got


PLUS I THINK YOU GUYS MAKE A CUTE COUPLE

JUST LOOK AT THAT BANNER ....PERFECTION
Posted
Heh, I got my new Driver's licence pic today...you could use it! HAha. I like the banner. Thanks! I knew there was a reason you were coordinator!:)
Now where did I put that music...
Posted
[color=crimson]Lol. Another Grats from me.

And any postion you have blanko, I would accept... I'll PM you.

-Ken

PS- [size=1]Anyone suggest that I, DeathKnight, should be priest and I ****ing rip your brains out and use them for my dinner. *ahem*[/size][/color]
Posted
O.o I can't believe I didn't see this thread before... Lucky thing you had banners or I probably would have missed out on the whole thing.

Can I have a part too? I sent you a pm just a sec ago and will await your answer.

Hope I'm not too late...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Lol. Another Grats from me.

And any postion you have blanko, I would accept... I'll PM you.

-Ken

PS- [size=1]Anyone suggest that I, DeathKnight, should be priest and I ****ing rip your brains out and use them for my dinner. *ahem*[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I say Ken should be the preacher, don't you guys?
Posted
ALRIGHT

THE WEDDING IS TOMMAROW YALL
PLEASE HOPEFULLY EVERYOEN WHOS TAKEING PART WILL SEE THIS AND REMEMBER

NEW POSITIONS FILLED

DRIVER: ROKAS
DECK ASSISTANT: SOLO
DECK MANAGER: CALUMON LUVER
FOOD PREP: MINA KARUSALA
CAKE GUARD: NADOU

AND THE 2 AUDIO PEOPLE WILL BE THE 2 PEOPLE WHO WOULD TAKE ANY PART

DARKMOON AND DEATH KNIGHT
THEY CONTROL DANCE MUSIC AND WEDDING MUSIC YALL

HOP0EFULLY EVERYONE SEES THING


please everyone

i got so many pms i cant write you all back so i sure hope you check back here often
Posted
Stick me anywhere. I wanna see GINNY GETTING MARRIED!!! If I have to, I'll be one of those people who sit in the audience sniffling into a tissue because my "little baby has all grown up".

. . .
. . .

Or I'll just sit in the audience and cheer Ginny and Shaun on. And then get drunk on the spiked punch.

. . .
. . .

Or not.
Posted
[color=crimson]I still think Takari should have happened. Buuuut...Daikari [i]do[/i] make a cute couple. ;)
'Sides, notice anything about the two avies? They ARE different.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...