Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Are any of you as intruiged by this game? It seems really interesting...I'm hoping maybe I can make a simple version of that game using real dice and the like here.
Posted
[size=1][color=firebrick]Well, why not just wait untill they bring the actual thing to the U.S.? Or did they already? Haven't been up on Yu-Gi-Oh news lately. :p But yes, the game seems interesting. My friend has been looking all over for it. [/size][/color]
Posted
Yeah, the Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice game just debuted here on the WB today. I missed the first episode(since I woke up so late), but I'm about to watch the second episode now(I was able to set my timer and record it while I was gone.)
Posted
I thoguht about doing that.
I'd use:

Different sets of colored dice
Chess Boards (for spaces)
Paper or something (Dungeon path)
A deck of YGO cards (To summon monsters, levels of dice decide if its a 4-star monster that is summoned etc., you would choose what, same with magic and traps)
Something to mark the monster on Dungeon path
Posted
I like it though it is a bit confusing. Does anyone know about how the monsters in this game instead of having attack and defense points now have 3 things?
Posted
I thought it was pretty decent myself. Got me ready to see next weeks episode. Hopefully next week, they'll have Yu-Gi explain to that boy the way Pegasus really was and then finally Yu-Gi can beat him. But we'll just have to wait and see what happens. But all in all, it was pretty decent. I still like the card game better though. :D
Posted
well accually it's a five part series, and if you saw up to where yugi says how pegasis isn't the man he though he was, then you've got a long way, although i know how it ends and it's pretty cool :)
Posted
Well, you know how we are with editin stuff. I have a feelin that in the Japanese version that someone dies in one of the episodes? Is this true? If so, then I guess that's the episode they're cuttin out. :grumble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]I wasn't too intrested in it. It doesn't involve as much strategy as duel monsters. [/B][/QUOTE]
Thats not exactly true. I agree it has more to do with luck but statergie is also a key part like wher eon the gameboard to play and saving space on the gameboard because If you use up all the space you could't summon any other monsters, stratergie is a key part although it has a lot to do with luck
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rei [/i]
[B]I like it though it is a bit confusing. Does anyone know about how the monsters in this game instead of having attack and defense points now have 3 things? [/B][/QUOTE]
My Geuss is:
Top one is attack
Middle is Defense
and Bottom is Special Attack
Posted
I perfer the cards over the dice completely!!!!!! By now I've figured out the dice, but ARGGGGHH!!!!!! It's mockery!!!!!!WHO DISPISES DUKE DEVLON!!!!!! SAY AYE!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...