Alexander Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Are any of you as intruiged by this game? It seems really interesting...I'm hoping maybe I can make a simple version of that game using real dice and the like here.
Acid Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [size=1][color=firebrick]Well, why not just wait untill they bring the actual thing to the U.S.? Or did they already? Haven't been up on Yu-Gi-Oh news lately. :p But yes, the game seems interesting. My friend has been looking all over for it. [/size][/color]
Jinzouningen17 Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Yeah, the Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice game just debuted here on the WB today. I missed the first episode(since I woke up so late), but I'm about to watch the second episode now(I was able to set my timer and record it while I was gone.)
iggy Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 It seems intriguing i like it.. they should make a dungeon dice monsters duel thing so u could play the card game and ddm
Hyper Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 I thoguht about doing that. I'd use: Different sets of colored dice Chess Boards (for spaces) Paper or something (Dungeon path) A deck of YGO cards (To summon monsters, levels of dice decide if its a 4-star monster that is summoned etc., you would choose what, same with magic and traps) Something to mark the monster on Dungeon path
Bandit Joeykuba Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 They sorta are bringing Dungeon Dice Monsters here to the U.S.... In the form of a video game. Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dungeon Dice Monsters (GBA) is scheduled for release sometime this month.
Hyper Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 And they are also making a board game for it, so I've heard.
Genkai Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 they havent released the actual game in japan yet even, i dun think, so dun get your hopes up.
Maha Vailo Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 I saw Dungeon Dice monsters on WB Today, and I thought it was terrible. It wasn't interesting at all...
Rei Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 I like it though it is a bit confusing. Does anyone know about how the monsters in this game instead of having attack and defense points now have 3 things?
Circ Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 We didn't have really all explanation, but I'm sure it must be the special attack.
Jinzouningen17 Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 I thought it was pretty decent myself. Got me ready to see next weeks episode. Hopefully next week, they'll have Yu-Gi explain to that boy the way Pegasus really was and then finally Yu-Gi can beat him. But we'll just have to wait and see what happens. But all in all, it was pretty decent. I still like the card game better though. :D
MaceDavis Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 well accually it's a five part series, and if you saw up to where yugi says how pegasis isn't the man he though he was, then you've got a long way, although i know how it ends and it's pretty cool :)
Hyper Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 It says "The four-part pecial event, Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon dice Monsters," so they must have shortened it.
Jinzouningen17 Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 Well, you know how we are with editin stuff. I have a feelin that in the Japanese version that someone dies in one of the episodes? Is this true? If so, then I guess that's the episode they're cuttin out. :grumble:
Mr. Maul Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 It sounds to me like a rip-off of dungeons and dragons, but I'm going to watch it anyway. Don't get me wrong, but I like Yu-Gi-Oh.
Jeebs Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 I wasn't too intrested in it. It doesn't involve as much strategy as duel monsters.
iggy Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i] [B]I wasn't too intrested in it. It doesn't involve as much strategy as duel monsters. [/B][/QUOTE] Thats not exactly true. I agree it has more to do with luck but statergie is also a key part like wher eon the gameboard to play and saving space on the gameboard because If you use up all the space you could't summon any other monsters, stratergie is a key part although it has a lot to do with luck
Bandit Joeykuba Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rei [/i] [B]I like it though it is a bit confusing. Does anyone know about how the monsters in this game instead of having attack and defense points now have 3 things? [/B][/QUOTE] My Geuss is: Top one is attack Middle is Defense and Bottom is Special Attack
Ya)\/(I-YuGI Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 yep the dice game seem fun. But dosen't it run alittle bit to much on luck?
Hyper Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 It seems to me the luck is based off strategy. Like the dice you choose.
egyptgirl Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 I perfer the cards over the dice completely!!!!!! By now I've figured out the dice, but ARGGGGHH!!!!!! It's mockery!!!!!!WHO DISPISES DUKE DEVLON!!!!!! SAY AYE!!!!!
egyptgirl Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 AND ALSO! HE THINKS PEGASUS WAS A GOOD GUY!!!!!!! BLEEGH!!!!!
Gavin Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 [color=teal]Thats spamming egyptgirl be careful you don't do it again or you'll get an angry mod PM[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now