OtakuBoards

Just some Wallpaper...

Flash

I made this wallpaper by request for AJ2K1... You think it's any good?

[URL=http://www.angelcities.com/members/finalflash/Brolli2.jpg]Brolli[/URL]

And if that didn't work-

[url]http://www.angelcities.com/members/finalflash/Brolli2.jpg[/url]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]i like my newest one: [url=http://jikannohizumi.net/wallpaper/mizer-wp.jpg]Malice Mizer Paper of Wall[/url] :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Very nice, Transtic... I'm sure I'd like it more if I knew who Malice Mizer are. :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Very nice, Transtic... I'm sure I'd like it more if I knew who Malice Mizer are. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

We have a Mizer section up at [url]www.jikannohiozumi.net[/url] if ya wanna check that out, but I can explain my wallpaper...

Well first off, My wall paper deals with former Malice Mizer. They are a Japanese Goth Rock band. Or well what is considered Goth rock.... their music can be soothing and powerfull all at once. In my Wallpaper, the pics are taken from their only major album, merveilles. The memebrs of Mizer at the time were Gackt (vocals, upper left of wallpaper), Mana (guitar, lower left), Kozi (guitar, upper right) Yu~ki (bass, lower right), and Kami (drums, middle)... the wall paper is centered around Kami, who i made to look like a spirit or attempted to... He died 2 years ago.... the cross is there.... well I dunno why it's there... it just gave the wallpaper a more symbolic meaning... Under the owrds Malice Mizer you see the word Eternal..... After Kami's death, Mizer put out a special mini album commemorating Kami's death and they called it "The Eternal Member of Malice Mizer" I do believe... hence the word eternal.

Kami's death, while I may not have known him at all, was big to me. Despite their appearance, Mizer are very nice guys or seem like it. Gackt is unbelievably hot! Mana is the "girl look alike" of the group, and Kozi, and Yu~ki just dress up to the extreme. kami never did dress up that much, ofcourse cause he played drums, but he did in alot of their photoshoots. Gackt and Kami were good friends... Gackt even commemorated him with his own song (Gackt has a VERY successful solo career now) U+K, which are Kami's initials... Ukyou Kami is his full name...

Anyway, Kami loved butterflys and frequently dressed up as one. He died of a terminal illness, not quite sure of the name.

Mizer itself has gone on without him and Gackt. They now have 4 members, Mana, Yu~ki, Kozi, and a new vocalist, Klaha (who fits Mizer VERY well with his smooth voice and looks)... traditionally they do not replace a dead member of the band. So they have various people do drums.... So yeah, that about explains it all hehehe.

Oh and BTW: all pics used in that wall paper scanned by your's truely :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]Something all y'all can enjoy: [URL=http://www.jikannohizumi.net/wallpaper/kyoko8x6.jpg]kyoko paper of wall[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha! So very true!!...

/me enjoys looking at wallpaper... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Dude, that Matrix wallpaper is phat as H-ll !! I also like the Brolli wp because I've never seen a pic of him with regular, black, saiyan hair![/COLOR] :eek: [color=coral]*thumbs up* Very Nice:cool:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Brolli looks very different w/out USSJ hair... And I also like the Matrix wallpaper... Oh, I'm so good... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]could u make me a Megaman one?

wait wait wait no, make me a FF9 one!!! :D

(Plz!)

with all the main chars in it, with Kuja in the background pleeeeze! [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure I can... What's this? Message edited by Transtic? o.O!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mogchocobo [/i]
[B]i think it was great. im new and want some help too. so can some of u guys send me some Pm's.:p [/B][/QUOTE]

That kind of belongs in the Intro. Forum... But Welcome to the boards, mogchocobo!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Sure I can... What's this? Message edited by Transtic? o.O!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes.... he originally had 3 different posts.... so I deleted two and took his text from the last two and added it to his first one.

I doesn't hurt to use the edit button..... probably takes less time than making a new post.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
He died of a terminal illness, not quite sure of the name.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Subarachnoid haemmorage

and you should all check out my [URL=http://www.jikannohizumi.net/wallpaper/deg8x6.jpg]Dir en grey paper of wall...with Toshiya![/URL]