OtakuBoards

Hey James/Adam, some clarification?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]....misunderstood...again... see the big green fella with big teeth? He's there to make sure people realise I was trying to be ironic. Yes! Emoticons are actually good for something! :D

Anyhoo...

Here's an idea! :) Since everyone seems to be saying that post counts don't matter, why don't we just reset everyone's post count back to zero? Everyone would be a newbie again. Wouldn't that be kewl? ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]*Grasps desperately to what posts he has, and hold them close*

[some people's responce]No! Never, that is the worst idea ever. *Begins to cry* :bawl: no...no...*watches as they are slowly taken away* STOP! NOooooooOOooo! :demon: [/ some people's response]

Uh...no, I don't like the idea. Then there'd be more whinning than there already is, and...just no.[/color]

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Erm,Maybe we should celebrate.The posts of the NL weren't good anyways....*thinks about Sere and D_A's post count !.!*

Mnemolth's udderly crazy idea:
WHAT!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??No way I'm going back to the Newbie Status AGAIN!!!!!Exept if the board has been reseted........But still THATS CRAZY!!!!!!

[color=darkred]hehe...I've only just seen this, and realised its gone down. I lost, like 150 or so, but I'm still a junior member...no idea why, though. Anywhoo, it doesn't really matter. Its only posts...and I think it might the number of posts you made in the Newbie Forum. I know that if you looked up my 'search for all posts by this user' on my name, then you'd find 450 or so posts, even though only 300 were recorded. Oh well.[/color]