OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Rate My Deck

Shy

[QUOTE=Lady Katana][color=darkblue][b]Monsters:[/b] 23

[u]Tribute & Ritual Monsters[/u]
Performance of Sword
Swordstalker
Dark Magician
Invitation to a Dark Sleep[/QUOTE][color=#503f86]I'd take out Performance of Sword. Even the best Ritual Monsters tend to be fairly awkward with all of the support you need for them, and there are better ones around, heh. You'd probably do better with a normal 5 or 6-Star Tribute monster with a much higher ATK. 1950 really isn't all that much. Archfiend Soldier's only 50 shy of that, and is a 4-Starer.[/color]

[QUOTE=Lady Katana][u]Non-Tribute Monsters[/u]
Sonic Bird x2
Witch of the Black Forest
Armed Ninja
Old Vindictive Magician
Pixie Knight
Trap Master
Hayabusa Knight
Queen's Double
Hane-Hane
D. Human
Mysterious Guard
Rouge Doll
Kojikocy
Warrior Dai Grepher
Frontier Wiseman
Lady of Faith
Marauding Captain
Man-Eater Bug
Dream Clown[/QUOTE][color=#503f86]I'm guessing it's mostly a Warrior theme you're after? You could always add in a few Amazons and/or Amazon Archers. At least then you have an effect to fall back on rather than just ATK power.[/color]

[QUOTE=Lady Katana][b]Spell Cards:[/b] 24
Fissure x2
Monster Reborn x2
Commencement Dance
Dark Hole
The Warrior Returning Alive
De-Spell
Ookazi
Heart of Clear Water x3
Mystical Space Typhoon
The A. Forces
Sogen
Remove Trap
Raregold Armor
Rush Recklessly
Black Pendant
Graceful Charity
Tremendous Fire
Shooting Star Bow- Ceal
Banner of Courage
Dian Keto the Cure Master[/QUOTE][color=#503f86]Monster Reborn's limited to one, I'm afraid ^_~ One of them has to go, heh. I'd also take out Ookazi/Dian Keto and replace it with Potion of the Old Man- that way you've one card, but the choice of either effect. And you get more Life Points, too.[/color]

[QUOTE=Lady Katana][b]Trap:[/b] 16
Gust
Magic Jammer
Jar of Greed
Horn of Heaven
Begone, Knave!
Castle Walls
DNA Transplant
Energy Drain
Enchanted Javelin x2
Just Desserts
Trap Hole
Reinforcements
Ready for Intercepting
Waboku x2[/QUOTE][color=#503f86]I can see where the cards in the Deck can be useful, but if you can it might be an idea to whittle out those that might only be handy in certain situations, like Gust- there's not a lot of Spell or Trap removal/negation there, and that could leave you in a tight spot if you're going up against people in a Tourney who have probably spent their live savings on rare cards >.> Unfortunately not everyone has the ability to do that, heh, so the quicker you can make your Deck the better.[/color][/color]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a Water themed deck I came up with, I know some of the monsters in the main deck and side deck aren't exactly this kind of deck material but until a regular 1900 Water type hitter comes out I'll just have to go with these. Anyways here's the deck.

[COLOR=Blue][B][U]Tribute Monsters[/U][/B]

Orca Mega-Fortress Of Darkness
Levia-Dragon-Daedalus
The Legendary Fisherman

[U][B]Low Level Monsters[/B][/U]

Giant Red Seasnake
Gagagigo x3
Kuriboh x3
Cyber Jar
Breaker The Magical Warrior
Gemini Elf
Torpedo Fish
Sangan
Sinister Serpent
Witch Of The Black Forest
Aqua Spirit
D.D. Warrior Lady
Tribe-Infecting Virus

[U][B]Magic Cards[/B][/U]

Raigeki
Premature Bruial
Delinquent Duo
A Legendary Ocean x3
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Pot Of Greed
MST x3
Graceful Charity
Harpie's Feather Duster
United We Stand
Change Of Heart

[U][B]Traps[/B][/U]

Imperial Order
Ring Of Destruction
Mirror Force
Call Of The Haunted

[B][U]Side Deck[/U][/B]

Terrorking Archfiend
Jinzo
Archfiend Soldier
Magic Cylinder
Slate Warrior
Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer
Strike Ninja
Torpedo Fish x2
Suijin
Revival Jam
Sasuke Samurai
Swords Of Revealing Light
Snatch Steal
Terraforming[/COLOR]

Now I know some of you are wondering why would I have a Terraforming side decked instead of Main Decked, the answer would be I have no clue why at the moment. But I can explain the Terrorking, I did that because of his negation abilities and that alone is good for me, because I simply hate slamming into those damn Cyber and Fiber Jars all the time. I only Main Decked 1 Torpedo fish because with it I have quite a nice Monster Removal force, I mean what with Levia Dragon, Orca, Raigeki, Dark Hole, and Tribe-Infecting so I really only needed one. Breaker is a great addition to this deck because of his ability. Jinzo was side decked mainly because I will need to go on the major defensive once or twice and I would need my traps to be active so no Jinzo for the time being.

Hi, i am kind of new at this, so bare with me. This is a new deck i just build, It works fine for me, but i would like some suggestions.

Normal Summon

Blackland Fire Dragon
7 colores fish
giant stone soldier x3
Great Angus
Aqua Madoor
Harpie's Brother
Island Turtlex2

Effect monsters

Buster Blader
Swarm of locusts
darck cat with white tail
man eater bugx2
Gearfried
Witch of the black forest
Penguin soldier
Giant rat

Tribute Summon

Summoned Skullx2
Labyrinth wall
Bewd
Dark Magician
Red eyes

Trap

Minor goblin official
Enchanted javelin
Magic jammer
Skull lair
Skull invitation
Waboku
light of intervention
trap hole x2

Spell or Magic

Malevolent Nuzzler
Fissurex2
change of heart
Ekibyo drakmord
Dark hole
Plymerization
ground collapse
monster reborn
different dimension capsule

Fusion

1 Dark Paladin
1 Black Skull Dragon

Thanx

This is my new deck. This deck is built to offer as much damage as possible in as little amount of time as possible. My deck will contain a mixture between Fairys, Light monsters and a few spellcasters.

Monster Cards

D. D. Warrior Lady
Kaiser Glider x2
Gemini Elf x3
Shining Abyss x3
Hysteric Fairy x3
The Forgiving Maiden
Marie the Fallen One
Soul of Purity and Light x3
Guardian of the Throne Room x3
Maha Vailo x 2

Magic Cards

Butterfly Dagger - Elma x3
Shooting Star Bow - Ceal
Fusion Gate
Axe of Despair x3
Horn of Light x3
Chorus of Sanctuary
Rush Recklessly x2
Luminous Spark
Dark Hole
Change of Heart
Polymerization
Shield & Sword
Riryoku
Monster Reborn
The shallow grave

Traps
Ultimate Offering
Negate Attack x2
Mirror Force
White Hole
Anti-Rageki

Fusion Cards
St Joan

Now the reasons for why I have these cards in.

D.D Warrior lady) If i come across powerful monsters that none of my monsters can remove, then I use this card and attack.

Kaiser Glider) I can use it's effect to good measures sometimes.

Gemini Elf) Quite a powerhouse sometimes when used and equipped effectivly.

Shining Abyss) This is my main defensive monster.

Hysteric Fairy) I use this cards effect to increase my lifepoints.

The forgiving maiden) I need this card to bring out St Joan, I also have it in for it's defensive quality.

Marie the Fallen one) Needed for the effect and to bring out St Joan.

Soul of Purity and Light) I like it's effect and if all 3 are on the field at the same time then the opponents monsters will lose 900 Attack points a turn.

Guardian of the throne room) My basic attack and defensive monster.

Maha Vailo) It gains 500 attack points for each equip card attached to it as well as the amount from the card.

Magic cards-

Butterfly dagger-Elma) Increases the attack of monster by 300 points which I like to use with Maha Vailo.

Shooting Star Bow - Ceal ) I increase attack of monster by 1000 but cannot attack life points. I don't care about the last bit.

Fusion Gate) Bring a Polymerisation to my hand.

Axe of Despair) Increase attack by 1000. I use with Maha Vailo.

Horn of Light) Increases defense. End of story.

Chorus of Sanctuary) Increases the defense of all defensive position monsters by 500. I don't care if it effects my opponents defense.

Rush recklessly) it increases attack, so I use.

Luminous Spark) Increases the stats of my light monsters by something.

Dark hole) removes all monsters from the field. If i use White hole to counter it then I remove only my opponents monsters.

Change of Heart) an easy way to be able to bring out my higher level monsters.

Polymersation) *Raises a questioning eyebrow*

Sheild and Sword) In case I need to change the stats of monsters on the field.

Monster Reborn & the Shallow Grave) To resummon monsters from the graveyard.

Riryoku) A very sneaky card if played correctly because I usually use this card with St Joan.

Trap Cards-

Ultimate offering) So I can restock my side of the field mid-turn.

Negate Attack) To stop attacks from powerful monsters (DUH!!!!).

Mirror force) When a monster attacks me then boom, I kill them.

White Hole & Anti-Rageki) To counter these two problem cards.

I just had my first duel today and I got my butt whooped big time. Anyway, I'm a beginner and most of the cards in my deck right now were given to me.

[U]Monsters[/U]
4-Starred Ladybug of Doom
Mask of Darkness
Magician of Faith
Dark Ruler Ha Des
Man-Eater Bug
7 Colored Fish x2
Arsenal Summoner
Skilled White Magician
Patrician of Darkness
Dark Magician
Buster Blader
Gearfried the Iron Knight
Harpie’s Brother
Nimble Momonga x2
Roulette Barrel
Pitch-Dark Dragon
Kiryu
Giant Germ x2
Dark Paladin
(I'm thinking of trying to find the Skilled Dark Magician)

[U]Magic[/U]
Confiscation
Sparks x2
Soul Exchange x2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dark Hole
Black Pendant
Dragon’s Gunfire
Card Destruction
Prohibition
Precious Cards from Beyond
Red Medicine x2
Ground Collapse
Metalsilver Armor
Polymerization
Dian Keto the Cure Master
Hinotama

[U]Traps[/U]
Ordeal of a Traveler
Waboku
Trap Hole x3
Earthshaker
Gravity Bind
Gust
Solemn Wishes
Enchanted Javelin x2
Attack and Receive
Skull Dice
Michizure
A Feint Plan
Light Intervention
Life Absorbing Machine
Magic Jammer
Just Desserts

[COLOR=#503F86]If this thread is going to work, you must post feedback about other people's Decks before posting your own. If other people are willing to rate yours, you should be willing to rate theirs.

If this becomes little more than a Deck Dump I will close this thread.[/COLOR]

Look guys, if you are just needing some minor tips or just need to know how to make a competitive deck in general I could just make a new topic with those tips. Either that, or you can go to the previous page in this topic and read my tips. Either way, the decks some of you are posting are just rambling piles of cards that you just threw together and expected to be good. Since noone is helping each other with their decks, you might as well take a look at the tips, revise your deck a bit, and then post it so people don't have to type the billions of things you need to change to make your decks good.

[color=#503f86]Volshard, if you want to ceate your own tips site about decks then you can, but I wouldn't start another thread about it here. This isn't a Yu-Gi-Oh forum anymore. But regardless of what you think of everyone else's Decks, this is where people post them to get positive and negative feedback- it's far less helpful dismissing everyone else's right of the bat as being 'rambling piles of cards' than not saying anything at all. We're not trying to encourage people not to post- that would defeat the point of this site being a messageboard.

If you really dislike the Decks people post here so much and find it so boring that you're having to give the same advice to everyone then I might suggest it would be more beneficial for you to find somewhere else better suited to your needs. There's probably a higher level of competetiveness at forums specifically dedicated to Yu-Gi-Oh anyway.[/color]

[QUOTE=digitalshadow]
[u]Monsters[/u]
Mask of Darkness
Magician of Faith
Dark Ruler Ha Des
Man-Eater Bug
7 Colored Fish x2
Arsenal Summoner
Skilled White Magician
Patrician of Darkness
Dark Magician
Buster Blader
Harpie?s Brother
Nimble Momonga x2
Roulette Barrel
Pitch-Dark Dragon
Kiryu
Giant Germ x2
Dark Paladin

[u]Magic[/u]
Confiscation
Sparks x2
Soul Exchange x2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dark Hole
Black Pendant
Dragon?s Gunfire
Card Destruction
Prohibition
Red Medicine x2
Ground Collapse
Metalsilver Armor
Polymerization
Hinotama

[u]Traps[/u]
Ordeal of a Traveler
Waboku
Trap Hole x3
Earthshaker
Gravity Bind
Gust
Solemn Wishes
Enchanted Javelin x2
Attack and Receive
Skull Dice
Michizure
A Feint Plan
Light Intervention
Life Absorbing Machine
Magic Jammer
Just Desserts[/QUOTE][color=navy]Lets see if I can help you out. First, I would drop the Nimble Momongas and the Giant Germs. There's too many ways to remove a monster without attacking, and if you run into a Terrorking Archfiend or anything equipped with Wicked Breaking Flamberge Baou, there goes your monster for nothing. You're better off using more defence monsters, such as Battle Footballer or The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave, which would be even better for your Dark Paladin. Four Star Ladybug of Doom can go for a Man-Eater Bug, maybe more than one. Try getting a Dark Blade, which you can find in the Yugi Evolution Starter Deck, so you can use it with Kiriyu, and get a monster that is over 2500 or with Pitch Dark Dragon, so that you can have a tranple monster(a monster that damages life points even though your oponents monster is in defense mode) that can stand up for a while by itself. If you get that Skilled Dark Magician, get rid of Skilled White and put in the magic card Emblem of Dragon Destroyer.[/color]

[color=#000080]Magic card wise, get rid of Sparks, Red medicine, and all other cards like them. Even if you had three of all of them, they're too weak to make much of a difference. You can keep Dian Keto if you want to. Precious Cards from Beyond won't help you much, especially since you only have 2 double tribute monsters, and they're both being used for a fusion. Work on getting another Ground Collapse. [/color]

[color=#000080]Trap card wise, get rid of Earthshaker, it won't help you much. Gravity Bind will hurt you more then it will help, since you can't really take advantage of your opponent not being able to attack, since you won't be able to either. Switch Gust for a Dust Tornado, if you can get it. Light of Intervention won't help much either, and Life Absorbing Machine doesn't really have a purpose in this deck. Try to get a Waboku, and try to balance your number of monsters with your Magic and Traps. I'm not sure what type of deck that you're going for, but I hope that I helped. [/color]

Guest sssboy
Ok first of all you have to choose what type of deck you plan to go for rather than just to put a lot of different cards together that are good in ways but not random placing of the deck

[QUOTE=digitalshadow]I just had my first duel today and I got my butt whooped big time. Anyway, I'm a beginner and most of the cards in my deck right now were given to me.

[U]Monsters[/U]
Mask of Darkness
Magician of Faith
Dark Ruler Ha Des
Man-Eater Bug
7 Colored Fish x2
Arsenal Summoner
Skilled White Magician
Patrician of Darkness
Dark Magician
Buster Blader
Harpie’s Brother
Nimble Momonga x2
Roulette Barrel
Pitch-Dark Dragon
Kiryu
Giant Germ x2
Dark Paladin

[U]Magic[/U]
Confiscation
Sparks x2
Soul Exchange x2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dark Hole
Black Pendant
Dragon’s Gunfire
Card Destruction
Prohibition
Red Medicine x2
Ground Collapse
Metalsilver Armor
Polymerization
Hinotama

[U]Traps[/U]
Ordeal of a Traveler
Waboku
Trap Hole x3
Earthshaker
Gravity Bind
Gust
Solemn Wishes
Enchanted Javelin x2
Attack and Receive
Skull Dice
Michizure
A Feint Plan
Light Intervention
Life Absorbing Machine
Magic Jammer
Just Desserts[/QUOTE]
First off, you have too many cards. It would be good to keep your deck lower than fifty cards. Also, I counted 21 monsters and 38 magic and trap cards. You should keep the number of magic (I don't like to call them spells.) and trap cards about equal to the number of monsters.

4-Starred Ladybug of Doom can be replaced with a Man-Eater Bug, or even better, a Swarm of Scarabs. Get rid of Nimble Momonga, Giant Germ, Sparks, Dragon's Gunfire (considering you have no dragons in your deck), Precious Cards from Beyond, Red Medicine, Hinotama, Earthshaker, Gravity Bind, Gust, Attack and Recieve, and Life Absorbing Machine (you don't have many effects that require you to pay life points).

It looks like you're going for a Dark Paladin deck, so try focusing more on spellcaster support. You should also look for cards like Change of Heart, Raigeki, Heavy Storm/Harpie's Feather Duster/Giant Trunade, Pot of Greed/Graceful Charity, Magic Cylinder, Ring of Destruction, and Metamorphism. You might also want to get a De-Fusion. It could be used with Dark Paladin during battle. Attack with Dark Paladin, then use De-Fusion while still in battle and attack with Dark Magician and Buster Blader.

Some may alrady know by my previous deck post that I like to play without all the restricted cards ( Raigeki, Monster Reborn, etc. ) which lets older decks or some underrated or even never used decks at least see the play.
Well here's another deck that was played some time ago and isn't used much no more..
A Shadow Ghoul deck.

][The Cemetaries Ghoul][

][[b][i]Monsters =[/i][/b] 25][
Shadow Ghoul x 3
Pyramid Turtle x 3
Giant Germ x 3
Nimble Momonga x 3
Kuriboh x 3
Bubonic Vermin x 3
Thunder Dragon x 3
Mystic Tomato x 2
Skull Marked Ladybug x 2

][[b][i]Magics[/i][/b]=11][
MST x 3
Tribute to the Doomed x 2
Fissure x 2
Book of Life x 2
Creature Swap x 1
Giant Trunade x 1

][[b][i]Traps[/i][/b] = 5][
Magic Jammer x 2
Judgement of Anubis x 1
Raigeki Break x 1
Torrential Tribute x 1

][[b]Total Cards[/b]= 41][

][[b][i]Side Deck[/i][/b]=15][
Newdoria x 3
Chaos Necromancer x 2
Cannon Soldier x 2
Deal of Phantom x 2
Don Turtle x 2
Yomi Ship x 1
Hellpoemer x 1
Marie the Fallen One x 1
Baloon Lizard x 1

Ok now, deck specs.

[i][u]Monsters[/u][/i]
[b]~[/b]Shadow Ghoul.
The main monster of this deck. The monster the whole entire deck revolves around. He may just be 1600 base attack, but can be 2500-3000 attack points.
[b]~[/b]Pyramid Turtle.
Used to get out Shadow Ghoul faster and with no tributes.
And once in grave a slight power up to Shadow Ghoul.
[b]~[/b]Giant Germ.
Shadow Ghoul Power up. 500 burner when destroyed in battle. Field swarmer if chosen to be. A nice deck thinner too.
[b]~[/b]Nimble Momonga
Shadow Ghoul power up. You'll also gain 1000 life points when sent to sent to grave as a result of battle, and if chosen can be a field swarmer. Deck thinner as well.
[b]~[/b]Kuriboh.
Obviously Shadow Ghoul power up and of the the other obvious, attack negater for 1 attack.
[b]~[/b]Bubonic Vermin
Shadow Ghoul power up and field swarmer and deck thinner.
[b]~[/b]Thunder Dragon.
He may be a level 5 with 1600 attack points but who cares, thats not the effect we'll be getting out of him. You can discard him from your hand to add up to 2 Thunder Dragons from your deck to your hand. In one sweep you can take 2 from your deck and put them in the grave. You'll get the other in eventually.Shadow Ghoul power and yes, excellent deck thinner.
[b]~[/b]Mystic Tomato.
Can be used with Giant germ,Pyramid Turtle,and other Mystic Tomato's. Deck thinner and of course, Shadow Ghoul usage.
[b]~[/b]Skull Mark Lady Bug.
When it's sent to the graveyard in any manner, increase your life points by 1000 points. Yep monster power for Shadow Ghoul and life point increaser.

[i][u]Magics[/u][/i]
[b]~[/b]Tribute to the Doomed.
Discard a card from hand to destroy 1 monster on the field, regardless of it's position. Now this can come in handy. Not only will I discard a monster and destroy 1 monster, but It'll help power up Mr.Shadow Ghoul And can be used with Skull Marked Lady Bug and yes, even a left over Troop Dragon.
[b]~[/b]Book of Life.
Special Summon a monster in my grave back to the field ? The whole point is to get monsters in the grave for my Shadow Ghoul. But that's who it's ptimatily for. if Shadow Ghoul gets destroyed or gets put in the grave then this will get him out. Plus it can work with Pyramid Turtle and it'll remove an opponents monster from play.
[b]~[/b]Creature Swap.
I can take my opponents stronger monster and give them Pyramid Turtle, Mystic Tomato,Nimble Momonga, Bubonic Vermin, or Skull Marked Lady Bug and destroy them, they go to my graveyard, I get they're effects and inflict damage to their life points.

[i][u]Traps.[/u][/i]
[b]~[/b]Judgement of Anubis.
Discard a card and negate the activation and effect of a Spell that destroys a Spell/Trap card and destroys it. More Shadow Ghoul power up. Just discard a monster and there ya go. Works with an extra Troop Dragon and Skull Mark Lady Bug, plus it'll destroy a face up monster and burn the opponent.
[b]~[/b]Magic Jammer.
Negator of a Spell card, and monster dump for Shadow Ghoul, plus works with already said Troop dragon and Skul Mark Lady Bug.
[b]~[/b]Raigeki Break.
A trap version of Tribute to the Doomed and used in the same matter, monster dump.

[i][u]Side Deck[/u][/i]
[b]~[/b]NewDoria.
When destroyed in battle, it becomes a monster destroyer and food for Shadow Ghoul.
[b]~[/b]Cannon Soldier.
With all these field swarmers, just tribute to inflict some burn and increase my Shadow Ghouls power at the same time.
[b]~[/b]Marie the Fallen one.
Ok, with all these field swarmers I could tribute her, but why when she can increase my life points by 200 and increase shadow Gouls attack by 100 as lng as she goes to the grave. Yep, that means thrue battle, Cannon Soldier or by Magic Jammer ,Judgement of Anubis ,Raigeki Break and Tribute To The Doomed.
[b]~[/b]Deal of Phantom.
Select 1 face up monster and increase it's attack by 100 points for every monster in my grave until the end of the turn. Sound like a pretty sweet deal.
[b]~[/b]Chaos Necromancer
Now this is basically on par with Shadow Ghoul. Increase his measely 500 attack and defense by 300 points for every monster in your grave ? Yes that is a pretty nice deal. Shadow has 1600 base and he has 500, but he gains 300 while Shadow only gains 100. Yes they are pretty much even.
[b]~[/b]Yomi Ship.
Basically, set in defense and when he's destroyed, and he's Ghoul and Necromancer food and he destroys the same monster that destroys him.
[b]~[/b]Hellpoemer.
Level 5 with 2000 attack is decent and with all these swarmers that would be easy to get out but with his effect and his defense, why put him in attack. 1400 defense and when sent to grave in battle, as long as he;s in the grave opponent has to discard 1 card from their hand at the end of their battle phase. Pretty sweet deal and he cant be Special summoned out of the grave and he's Goul/Necromancer food.
[b]~[/b]Don Turtle.
When he's summoned, I can summon any number of Don Turtles from my hand. If a Cannon Soldier is out Can sack for them.But Cannon Soldier probably won't be out very often.
[b]~[/b]Baloon Lizard.
1900 defense- it'll stay thrue most beatdown cards. Since thats is a case, he'll stay for at least 3 or 4 turns, but when he is destroyed, not only will he be Shadow Ghoul/Necromancer food, but he'll inflict damage to opponent as well.

So there ya go, rate- comment- do whatever you want. I'm open to suggestings on some things that may need fixing cause out of the couple duels I've had with this deck, I've only won 1 and they were all in the same manner as this-- no restricted cards.

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Shadowfire, I really think that your deck is really solid, only I think that you should try sidedecking Seven Tools of The Bandit. Its really situational, but a well placed Big Burn could really screw you over. You could also try sidedecking Necrovalley, so your opponent can't special summon your monsters and screw up your powerup. [/color][/size][/font]
[color=navy]------------------------------------------[/color]
[color=navy]This is the current deck that I'm running, it's mostly archfiend with a few deviations from the theme. I only use it for casual play, and I'm working on getting a Dark Necrofear. I know that the deck is pretty big, but as fas as my experience is concerned, I've found that a larger deck is needed when you use a deck that is focused on field cards. [/color][color=navy]Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated. [/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=#000080][u]High Level Monsters[/u](6)[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Chaos Sorcerer[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Great Maju Garzette[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Mefiest the Infernal General[/color]
[color=#000080]3x Summoned Skull[/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=#000080][u]Low Level Monsters[/u](21)[/color]
[color=#000080]1x An Owl of Luck[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Archfiend Soldier[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Cyber Jar[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Cyber Raider[/color]
[color=#000080]2x D.D. Trainer[/color]
[color=#000080]2x Desrook Archfiend[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Infernalqueen Archfiend[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Kiseitai[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Kuriboh[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Magician of Faith[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Mask of Darkness[/color]
[color=#000080]2x Pandemonium Watchbear[/color]
[color=#000080]2x Vilepawn Archfiend[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Sangan[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Shadowknight Archfiend[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Terrorking Archfiend[/color]
[color=#000080]1x X-Head Cannon[/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=#000080][u]Spell Cards[/u](14)[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Book of Moon[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Change of Heart[/color]
[color=#000080]2x Checkmate[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Contract With The Abyss[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Fairy Meteor Crush[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Harpie's Feather Duster[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Monster Reborn[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Mystical Space Typhoon[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Offerings to the Doomed[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Pandemonium[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Rageki[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Riryoku[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Snatch Steal[/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=#000080][u]Trap Cards[/u](8)[/color]
[color=#000080]2x Bottomless Trap Hole[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Call of the Haunted[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Magic Cylinder[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Negate Attack[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Nightmare Wheel[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Ring of Destruction[/color]
[color=#000080]1x Seven Tools of the Bandit[/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=#000080][u]Total[/u](49)[/color]

I've re-done my deck more or less. I've got two loose strategies in my deck. A slight burn (DRON) and a gravekeeper (NECRO/Gravekeepers). Although it may seem like it would suck, it actually has a good record in dueling around here where I live. On the net it has a more or less even record. So what chu think?

[COLOR=Sienna][B]Monsters:[/B]
5 Stars:
x1 Mefist The Infernal General
x1 Gravekeeper's Cheif

4 Stars:
x3 Gravekeeper's Assailant
x2 Gravekeeper's Guard
x1 Gravekeeper's Spear Soldier
x1 Des Feral Imp
x1 Witch of the Black Forest
x1 Exiled Force
x2 Poison Mummy

2-3 Stars:
x3 Gravekeeper's Curse
x3 Gravekeeper's Vassal
x1 Cyber Jar
x3 Princess of Tsurugi
x1 Mask of Darkness
x2 Magician of Faith[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green][B]Magic:[/B]
x1 Dark Room of Nightmare
x1 Necrovalley
x1 Tribute to the Doomed
x1 Snatch Steal
x1 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Change of Heart
x1 Graceful Charity
x1 Riryoku
x1 Swords of Revealing Light[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][B]Trap:[/B]
x3 Attack and Recieve
x2 Sakuretsu Armor
x1 Magic Jammer
x1 Thunder of Ruler
x1 Waboku
x1 Seven Tools of the Bandit
x1 Negate Attack
x1 Trap Hole
x1 Ordeal of Treaveler[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Total: 48 cards[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2][FONT=Garamond]First of all, Nomad I see only one thing that could be changed in your deck. And it is to take out Mefist for another Chief or Jinzo. All in all 7/10. On to my two decks. One is Chaos and another is Mass LP/ Removal deck.

Chaos Unleashed

Tribute Monsters
Dark Ruler Ha Des
Jinzo
Guardian Angel Joan
Chaos Emperor Dragon

Lv 4 and below
Yatagarasu
Don Zaloog x2
Witch
Sangan
Thunder Nyan Nyan x2
Magician of Faith x2
Kuriboh x2
DD Warrior Lady
Fiber Jar
Reflect Bounder
TIV
Breaker

Magic
Snatch Steal
Dark Hole
Change of Heart
SoRL
Raigeki
Reload
Monster Reborn
MST x2
Graceful Charity
United We Stand
Heavy Storm
Painful Choice
Axe of Despair
Pot of Greed
Premature Burial
Harpies Feather Duster

Traps
Ring of Destruction
Torrrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Magical Cylinder
Call of the Haunted
Imperial Order

Surprise from the Dark

Tribute Monsters
Moisture Creatue
Chaos Sorceror x2
Soul of Purity and Light

Lv 4
Roulette Barrel
Magical Merchant
Nimble Momonga x3
Gren Maju Da Eiza x2
Newdoria
Freed the Brave Wonderor
Giant Orc x2
Spirit Reaper
Mystic Tomato x2
Royal Magic Library
The Stern Mystic
Pixie Knight
Cyber Jar

Magic
Pot of Greed
Soul Absorption x3
Change of Heart
Card Destruction
Wicked Breaking Flamberge Baou
Creature Swap
MST x2
Dark Hole
Malevolent Nuzzler
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Fissure
Reasoning
The Forceful Sentry
Delinquent Duo
Book of Moon

Traps
Sakuretsu Armor
Magic Drain
Curse of Darkness[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I hope my new deck is a little bit improved I am just getting ready for a local duel this Saturday at The Deep. Would you please rate it and tell me what cards I could add.

[U][B]Tribute Monsters[/B][/U]
Dark Magician
Summoned Skull
Great Maju Garrazett

[U][B]Non-Tribute Monsters[/B][/U]
Dark Blade
Battle Ox
Wolf Axeweilder
Kojikocy
Crimson Sentry
Celtic Guardian
Amazon Archer
Cliff the Trap Remover
Skilled Dark Magician
Neo the Magical Swordsman
the Stern Mystic
Mystical Elf
(2x)La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp

Darkfire Soldier #1
Darkfire Soldier #2
Lady Assailant of the Flames
Great Angus
Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts
Hysteric Fairy

[U][B]Magic and Spell Cards[/B][/U]
Remove Trap
Mystical Space Typhoon
Tribute to the Doomed
Card Destruction
De-Spell
Change of Heart
Monster Reborn
Yami
Dark Hole
Poison of the Old Man
Sogen
Sword of Dark Destruction
Fissure
Lightning Blade
Book of Secret Arts
De-Spell
Soul Exchange
Axe of Despair
(2x)Waboku
Enchanted Javelin
Hidden Book of Spells

[B][U]Side Deck[/U][/B]
(2x)Rain of Mercy
Shield and Sword
Dragon Capture Jar
Pigeonholing Book of Spells
Infinite Dismissal
Gather Your Mind
Sparks
Trap Hole
Block Attack
Hinotama
Mass Driver
Dark Core
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Earthshaker

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Green][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][I][B]
This is my deck, does anyone has an idea to improve it?

High level monsters:

Bleu eyes white dragon
Summoned skull 2x
twin headet fire dragon
empress mantis
judge man
Curse of dragon
Great moth
gaia the fierce knight

monsters:

man eater bug
magician of faith
mask of darkness
giant soldier of stone
auqa madoor
mystical elf
la jinn the mystical genie of the lamp 2x
gearfried the iron knight
girochin kuwagata
lord of dragons
dark zebra
Darkfire soldier #2
dream clown
armed ninja
witch of the black forest
sonic bird
wall of illusion
big eye
trap master
Cocoon of evolution

Ritual monsters:

Relinquished

Fusion monsters:

Gaia the dragon champion

Magic cards:

toon world
flute of summoning dragon
soul exchange
Eternal rest
Giant trunade
Fisure 2x
Dian keto the cure master
Shield and sword
black illusion ritual
rush recklessy
germ infection
sword of deap seated
gracefull charity
monster reborn
black pendant
Dark hole
mystikal space typhoon
chance of heart
Cracefull charity
Polymerization

Trap cards:

Torrential tribute
trap hole 2x
waboku
magic jammer
seven tools of the bandit 2x
gravity bind
enchanted javelin

[/FONT] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]

Guest sallen19
My deck 20 monsters 10 traps 10 spells

Monsters-
Aqua Madoor
Soul Tiger
Gigagigo
Blazing Inpachi
Archfiend Soldier
Giant Soldier of Stone
Mystal Elf
Amphibian Beast
Summoned Skull
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Man-Eater Bug X2
Des Feral Imp
Kelbek
Great Maju Garzett
Zolga
Dream Clown
Kaiser Sea Horse
Jinzo

Spells-
Megamorph
Gravity Axe-Grarl
De-spell
Harpie's Feather Duster
Dark Hole
Change of Heart
Raigeki
Monster Reborn
Swords of Revealing Light

Traps-
The Eye of Truth
Enchanted Javelin
Waboku
Just Desserts
Sakuretsu Armor X3
Trap Hole X3

[FONT=Century Gothic]my deck is really really evil[/FONT]
HIGH LEVEL MONSTERS:
blue eyes white dragon (x3)(SDK)
shadow ghoul (MRD)
dark magician (SYE)
summoned skull (x2)(SDY)
great maju garzett (DCR)
partician of darkness (LOD) :devil: :laugh:

LOW LEVEL MONSTERS:
gearfried the iron knight (x2) (SDJ)
granadora (IOC)
dark blade (x2) (MFC)
zombrya the dark (x2) (SYE)
fiber jar (LOD)
cyber jar (MRL)
blindly loyal goblin (DCR)
la jinn (x2) (SDK)
archfiend soldier (DCR)
wall of illusion (SDY)
giant orc (MFC)
bistro butcher (x2) (MRD)
harpie's brother (x2) (PSV)
man eater bug (SDY)
magician of faith (x2) (SDJ)
witch of the black forest (MRD)

SPELL CARDS:
swords of revealing light (LOB)
pot of greed (LOB)
fissure (SYE)
dian keto the cure master (x2) (SYE)
poison of the old man (x2) (MFC)
dark hole (SYE)
raigeki (LOB)
card destruction (SYE)
offerings to the doomed (X2) (LON)
graceful charity (SDP)
mystical space typhoon (SDP)
heavy storm (MRD)
soul exchange (SDY)
change of heart (SYE)
dark core (MFC)
black luster ritual (SYE)
umi (LOB)
noble men of the crossout (PSV)
axe of despair (x2) (MRL)

TRAP CARDS:
waboku (x2) (SYE)
rageki break (x2) (PGD)
trap hole (SYE)
7 tools of the bandit (x3) (SYE)
spell binding circle (SYE)
magic jammer (MRD)
tornado wall (LON)
bad reaction to simochi (LOD)

RITUAL MONSTERS:
black luster soldier (SYE)

[COLOR=Navy]Friday 13, drop some of your tribute monsters. You have 9 of them and four of those tribute monsters require 2 monsters for you to sacrafice. Trim out the Dark Magician, Practician of Darkness, the three BEWD, Shadow Ghoul, and a Summon Skull. Keep the Maju and a Summoned Skull and then put in a Jinzo also. Drop both Bistro Butchers and put in a Sangan and Breaker The Magical Warrior.

Drop Umi, Black Luster Soldier, Black Luster Ritual, and Fissure. Put in two more Mystical Space Typhoons, Harpie's Feather Duster, Monster Reborn, and Premature Burial.

For your traps you should drop Rageki break, trap hole, Spellbinding Circle, Bad Reaction To Simochi, and Tornado Wall. Add: Mirror Force, Call Of The Haunted, Ring Of Destruction, and another Waboku.

sallen19, as a rule of thumb you should always go for 40 cards, which you've done but with one exception. You've got too many traps.

Drop all three Sakuretsu Armors, put in two more Wabokus. Then drop all three Trap holes and instead put the following in: Mirror Force, Call Of The Haunted, and Ring Of Destruction. For your magic you should drop De-Spell, Gravity Axe-Grarl, and Precious Card from Beyond. Add in Heavy Storm, three Mystical Space Typhoons, and Premature Burial.[/COLOR]

Okay, here is my newest deck, its kind of a flexible deck for Light/Fairies/Chaos Sorcerer. I just really want some suggestions and fixes, not ratings.

[COLOR=LightBlue][B][U]Tribute Monsters[/U][/B]

Chaos Command Magician
Guardian Angel Joan
Mystical Knight Of Jackal

[B][U]Low Level Monsters[/U][/B]

Kaiser Sea Horse
Aresenal Summoner
Shining Angel
Witch Of The Black Forest
Kuriboh x2
Sangan
Ojama Black
Hysteric Fairy x3
D.D. Warrior Lady
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Sinister Serpent
Thunder Nyan-Nyan x3
Cyber Jar

[B][U]Magic Cards[/U][/B]

Premature Burial
Graceful Charity
Pot Of Greed
Harpie's Feather Duster
Raigeki
Dark Hole
United We Stand
Delinquent Duo
Luminous Spark
Change Of Heart
Cestus Of Dagla
Heavy Storm
MST x3
Monster Reborn

[B][U]Trap Cards[/U][/B]

Mirror Force
Imperial Order
Ring Of Destruction
Call Of The Haunted

[B][U]Side Deck[/U][/B]

Slate Warrior
Kuriboh
Gemini Elf
Cestus Of Dagla
Swords Of Revealing Light
Magic Cylinder
Luminous Spark
Jinzo
Light Of Intervention
Airknight Parshath
Chaos Sorcerer
Kaiser Glider
Shining Angel
Breaker The Magical Warrior
Ojama Yellow[/COLOR]

Well that's the deck.

Guest The_IvIATR1X91
My dark and light deck

Normal Monsters:
Wingweaverx2
Skull Servant
Magical Ghost
Baron of the Sword Fiend
Koumori Dragon
Mad Dog of Darkness
Summoned Skullx2
Whiptail Crow
D.D. Trainer
Armored Zombiex2
The Gross Ghost of Fled Dreams
Mystical Elf
Maha Vailo

Effect Monsters:
Mataza the Zapper
Big Eyex2
Mask Of Darkness
Agido
Mystic Tomato
Thunder Nyan Nyan
Wall of Illusion
Sacred Crane
Timeater
Electric Snakex2
Old Vinidictive Magician
Soul of Purity and Light
Chaos Sorceror
Gaurdian Baou
Despair From the Dark
Giant Orc
Witches Apprentice
Kuriboh
Shadow Ghoul
Skull Knight #2
Ceremonial Bell
Spear Cretin
Giant Axe Mummy
Cyber Raider
Sangan

Magic cards:
Mystic Plasma Zonex2
Monster Reborn
Monster Recoveryx2
Axe Of Despair
Soul Exchange
Wicked-Breaking Flamberge-Baou
Stop Defense
Insect Barrier
Black Pendant
Dark Hole
The Cheerful Coffin
Red Medicine

Traps:
Minor Goblin Official
Attack and Recievex2
Dragon Capture Jar
Curse Of Darkness
Trap Holex2
Exhausting Spell
Ray Of Hope
Acid Trap Hole
Reinforcements
Altar for Tribute
Spellbinding Circle
Robbin' Goblin
Ring of Destruction

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Don't double-post, please. Use the 'Edit' button located just underneath your post. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

Can someone please rate my deck the last person who rated it did not help me.

Tribute Monsters
Dark Magician
Summoned Skull
Great Maju Garrazett

Non-Tribute Monsters
Dark Blade
Battle Ox
Wolf Axeweilder
Kojikocy
Crimson Sentry
Celtic Guardian
Amazon Archer
Cliff the Trap Remover
Skilled Dark Magician
Neo the Magical Swordsman
the Stern Mystic
Mystical Elf
(2x)La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp

Darkfire Soldier #1
Darkfire Soldier #2
Lady Assailant of the Flames
Great Angus
Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts
Hysteric Fairy

Magic and Spell Cards
Remove Trap
Mystical Space Typhoon
Tribute to the Doomed
Card Destruction
De-Spell
Change of Heart
Monster Reborn
Yami
Dark Hole
Poison of the Old Man
Sogen
Sword of Dark Destruction
Fissure
Lightning Blade
Book of Secret Arts
De-Spell
Soul Exchange
Axe of Despair
(2x)Waboku
Enchanted Javelin
Hidden Book of Spells

Side Deck
(2x)Rain of Mercy
Shield and Sword
Dragon Capture Jar
Pigeonholing Book of Spells
Infinite Dismissal
Gather Your Mind
Sparks
Trap Hole
Block Attack
Hinotama
Mass Driver
Dark Core
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Earthshaker

[color=#503f86]Inuyasha7271, if you want people to rate your deck it would be nice to at least extend the same courtesy to other people who post in this thread.

[b]If I have to ask people to do this one more time I [i]will[/i] close this thread. It goes without saying that for decks to be rated, someone has to rate them. If the Deck ahead of yours has not already been rated then you must do so yourself before posting your own Deck for rating. That's the only way this thread will work.[/b]

Anyway, since this Deck seems to be mostly a Beatdown Deck, I'd suggest taking out Mystical Elf, Kojikocy and Celtic Guardian to replace them with monsters with higher ATK. Gazelle, Darkfire Soldiers 1 and 2 could probably be replaced, if not with monsters with the same ATK then at least ones with a type common to those in the rest of the Deck. As it is, you're losing out on speed because the power-ups you can give have to cover so many different elements/attributes. Obviously, Enraged Battle Ox would be a better replacement for the regular Battle Ox, as that'll give any Beasts/Winged Beasts and Beast-Warriors a Fairy Meteor Crush ability. Or the fire one, which if you really want to keep all those Fire monsters in, will help out a lot.

There aren't many monster-removal Effect monsters. It's unusual to see a Deck without at least a Man-Eater Bug or an Old Vindictive Magician about. It might help you to have a few more effect monsters which'll atually do some kind of damage to your opponent's strategy, rather than just see what he's about to do- The Stern Mystic isn't going to help too much if you don't have the right cards to get rid of the things you see. Even a Cyber Jar'll help you out of really tight spots, and it'll get you loads of cards into your hand, too (and with the amount of cards you do have, it'll help a lot).

Remove Trap will only get rid of face-up Traps, and there aren't many of those going to be about in Tournament gameplay. It's not chainable, so you'd do better to have a Mystical Space Typhoon.

Take out Dian Keto- with Poison of the Old Man and Enchanted Javelins/Wabokus you won't really need it.

Better field cards to have are Mystic Plasma Zone and Gaia Power, if the majority of your monsters are Earth/Dark.

That's about all the advice I can give. I haven't a lot of time. Try to sound more poilte when asking for someone to re-rate your Deck, Inuyasha7271. I can't help but feel that if I'd been the person who tried to help you before, I wouldn't have given you another look. It's all about courtesy.[/color]

I like my ?dragon chaos? deck. It?s crazy fun, but I have a bit of trouble getting some (yeah, more like most) of my monsters out. Here they are. I haven?t collected for a while, so I got some seriously old-skool cards.

Non-Tribute Monsters:

Big Eye (2)
Mystical Elf (3)
Giant Soldier of Stone (3)
Aqua Madoor (3)
Spirit of the Harp (3)
Left Arm of the Forbidden One (1)
Right Arm of the Forbidden One (1)
Left Leg of the Forbidden One (1)
Right Leg of the Forbidden One (1)
Exodia the Forbidden One(1)

Tribute Monsters:

Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3)
Curse of Dragon (1)
Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2)
Buster Blader (1)
Hyozanryu (3)
Winged Dragon of Ra (1)
Slifer the Sky Dragon (1)

Ritual Monsters:

Black Luster Soldier (2)

Fusion Monsters:

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (2)
Dragon Master Knight (1)

Magic Cards:

Polymeryzation (3)
Monster Reborn (1)
Ragieki (1)
Black Luster Ritual (2)
Dragon Treasure (2)
Horn of the Unicorn (3)
Dian Keto the Cure Master (3)
Pot of Greed (1)
Megamorph (1)
Graceful Charity (1)

Trap Cards:

Anti-Ragieki (1)
White Hole (1)
Gryphon Wing (1)
Mirror Wall (1)
Magic Jammer (1)
Trap Hole (3)

Like I said, this is some fun stuff. Too bad I always lose anyways?