Shy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Thumper [/i]
[B]A suggestion is Chain destruction (on your own creatures) for your exodia deck Gouf. [/B][/QUOTE]

How would that help Mrophing Jar #2 would help more then that Now sagan limted to one i have to find something to replace it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i]
[B]How would that help Mrophing Jar #2 would help more then that Now sagan limted to one i have to find something to replace it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well because the premiss of an exodia deck is to increase the chances of drawing exodia so you have a 40 card minimum - WOTBF & Sangan, anything that lets you go fish for creature and stalls your opponent
See My Exodia deck earlier in the post -page 18.

But back to the question as to why it helps. Morphing Jar #2 destroys all creature on the field then draws an equal number of cards special summoning ones with less than 5 stars and special summon them to the field (yes that includes exodia). So if you use chain destruction - destroys all copies of that creature in the deck but not the creature being summoned so if you have 3 that removes at most 6 cards from the deck, also Magical Hats is another good card for that it removes a further 6 cards

Gouf if that question was directed to me then no we dont get tournements where I live the only tournement reecently was a limited space, and i didnt get in. Also I wouldnt use that in tournements it is too unreliable (1 card destruction, Delinquent Duo, etc) and thats it

Here is my Dragon deck I've been working on for time only knows.

Traps

1 Imperial Order
1 Light of Intervention
1 Magic Cylinder
1 Mirror Force
1 Royal Command
1 Fake Trap
1 Seven Tools of The Bandit
1 Michizure
1 Riryoku Field
1 Shadow of Eyes
2 Spellbinding Circle
1 Magic Jammer

Magic

1 Polymerization
1 Swords of Revealing Light
1 Change of Heart
1 Pot of Greed
2 Flute of Summoning Dragon
1 Graceful Charity
1 Offerings To The Doomed
2 Fairy Meteor Crush
1 Axe of Despair
1 Monster Reborn
2 Horn of The Unicorn
1 Mystical Typhoon
1 Raigeki
1 Snatch Steal
1 United We Stand
1 Dian Keto The Cure Master
1 Spring of The Faeries
1 Fusion Gate
1 Lightning Blade
1 Ekibyo Drakmord
1 Heavy Storm

High Level Monsters

3 BEWD
1 Tri-Horned Dragon
1 REBD
1 Summoned Skull
1 Fiend Megacyber

Low Level Monsters

1 Cyber Jar
2 Magician of Faith
2 Mask of Darkness
1 Penguin Soldier
3 Harpie's Brother
1 Witch Of The Black Forest
2 Lord of D.
1 Kuriboh
2 7-Colored Fish
1 Sangan
1 Humanoid Slime
2 Man-Eater Bug
1 Gemini Elf
2 Spirit of The Harp
1 LaJinn The Mystical Genie of The Lamp
1 Big Eye

Fusion Monster

1 Black Skull Dragon.

Well. Opinions???

All the tourments i go to 3/4 of the pepole there play with exodia (that includes me). Since i finished my exodia deck i haven't lost a game. That got boring so i went through every card i had and bulit an anti exodia deck.
I need to know if you have some ideas for it with cards from LON.

I'm not putting the deck up now because i'm on vaction and don't have it with me. But i'll do it later.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B]Here is my Dragon deck I've been working on for time only knows.

Traps

1 Imperial Order
1 Light of Intervention
1 Magic Cylinder
1 Mirror Force
1 Royal Command
1 Fake Trap
1 Seven Tools of The Bandit
1 Michizure
1 Riryoku Field
1 Shadow of Eyes
2 Spellbinding Circle
1 Magic Jammer

Magic

1 Polymerization
1 Swords of Revealing Light
1 Change of Heart
1 Pot of Greed
2 Flute of Summoning Dragon
1 Graceful Charity
1 Offerings To The Doomed
2 Fairy Meteor Crush
1 Axe of Despair
1 Monster Reborn
2 Horn of The Unicorn
1 Mystical Typhoon
1 Raigeki
1 Snatch Steal
1 United We Stand
1 Dian Keto The Cure Master
1 Spring of The Faeries
1 Fusion Gate
1 Lightning Blade
1 Ekibyo Drakmord
1 Heavy Storm

High Level Monsters

3 BEWD
1 Tri-Horned Dragon
1 REBD
1 Summoned Skull
1 Fiend Megacyber

Low Level Monsters

1 Cyber Jar
2 Magician of Faith
2 Mask of Darkness
1 Penguin Soldier
3 Harpie's Brother
1 Witch Of The Black Forest
2 Lord of D.
1 Kuriboh
2 7-Colored Fish
1 Sangan
1 Humanoid Slime
2 Man-Eater Bug
1 Gemini Elf
2 Spirit of The Harp
1 LaJinn The Mystical Genie of The Lamp
1 Big Eye

Fusion Monster

1 Black Skull Dragon.

Well. Opinions??? [/B][/QUOTE]

My opinions are its a really cool deck but i would lose things like Kuriboh, sagan, penguin soldier etc stuff like that..... creature destruction should be left until u r ready to strike.
Black Skull dragon is powerful but you only have 1 poly, REBD and summoned skull so in my opinion it isnt worth it, I would only use fusion gate if you had more than one Fusion summon

Kuribohs are helpful. There are very common these days, not to mention extremely helpful. I'd keep the Kuriboh.
Penguin Soldiers are just as annoying. Good monster removal. This is also a card to use before Card Destruction.
Try and see what you can do the clean up your magics. Couple 'o excess cards in there. But you can figure them out. ;)

How does this deck look I haven't read the previous decks because there is so many of them so I appolgize if this deck or something similar to it has appeared before. Anyway here it is.

Monsters
3 Morphing Jar #2
3 of each of the peices of Exodia (15 total)
3 Geminni Elf
3 Island Turtle
3 Invader of the Throne
3 Witch of the Black Forest
3 Nimble Momonga
3 Dancing Fairy
1 Spear Cretin

Traps

3 Skull Invataion (Whenever a card goes into the graveyard it's owner takes 300 damage

This deck is nuts, I dominate all my friends. This one time I flipped a Morphing Jar on a friend of mine and he had 2 BEWD 2 Dark Magicains and a Summoned Skull out, he lost 57 cards, and I had 2 Skull Invations out thats 34200 damage. His deck is loaded down with magic and trap cards though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eddie Winslow [/i]
[B]Monsters
3 Morphing Jar #2
3 of each of the peices of Exodia (15 total)
3 Geminni Elf
3 Island Turtle
3 Invader of the Throne
3 Witch of the Black Forest
3 Nimble Momonga
3 Dancing Fairy
1 Spear Cretin

Traps

3 Skull Invataion (Whenever a card goes into the graveyard it's owner takes 300 damage

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]Here we go again.

Look, you need at least 40 cards in your deck.You only have 28.You can only have one set of Exodia in your deck.You need Magic's and better monsters and traps.[/b][/size][/color]

Umm that is 40 cards
and about those Exodia things I don't play in tournaments so it doesn't matter when I play against a new person I let him know that I have multiple copies of Exodia and if he has a problem I take them out and substitue in diffirent cards. Me and my friends don't care about the restricted and forbidden cards. (We play Magic and got sick of trying to keep track) About the whole Magic and Monster thing the whole point of the deck is to not lose aanything when I flip a Morphing Jar#2 Flip:Return all mosnters to thier decks each player suffles thier decks and draws cards until they have as many four or less star monsters as they had when Morphing Jar was flipped all non monster and five or more star monsters are put into the graveyard monsters come into play in face-down defense position.
Not the exact wording but that's how I explain it to people.
If I put monsters in that are five or more star or more magic and trap I'll lose them and take damage.

That is 40 cards, actually.

I would suggest putting better magic and trap cards in. A Pot of Greed/Jar of Greed/Graceful Charity will help you get the Exodia pieces out much quicker, without the risk of having to play them on the field and be destroyed. Monster Recovery and Shift would be helpful in this case as well, in case Morphing Jar #2 and/or Cyber Jar forces them out. Backup Soldier would be useful, too, as this returns three destroyed monsters from your Graveyard to your hand. Also, if you wanted a better trap/magic for discarding would be Robbin' Goblin or Type Zero Magic Crusher.

For protection, Kuriboh and Waboku are musts, as these allow you to take no damage while searching for cards. Also, Raigeki and Mirror Force would be handy in case your opponent attacks you directly.

Just a suggestion.

wat ya need for an exodia deck is cards that allow u to draw, swords of revealing light,magician of faiths to get ur swords or cards that allow u to draw back, raigeki is a must in any deck, lots of defence,backup soldier,penguin soldier,waboku and kuriboh mirrorforce is a good card too and some other basic staples and ull be straight

Raigeki is pointless in an exodia deck i have seen it in them but there not good i like dark hole alot more than raigeki because it takes my monsters with it. Kuriboh is a wast of space penguin soilder it ok but it dosen't help wabkou...eck.
Anyway...this is my improved exodia deck i have won an offical tourment with it.

Traps
jar of greed
call of the haunted
imperial order
gravitybind
7 tools of the bandit
Mirror force
backup Soilder x2

MAGIC
Last will
swords of revealing light
Pot of greed
dark hole
Monster reborn
Painful Choice
Monster recovery
premature Burial
infinite cards
graceful cahrity x2
Messenger of peace x2

MONSTERS
witch of the balck forest
sangan
mystic tomato
kycoo The Ghost Destroyer
Man-eater Bug
cannon soildier
Exodia The Forbidden one
Right leg of the forbidden one
left arm of the forbidden one
left leg of the forbidden one
right arm of the forbidden one
Labyrinth wall x2
mask of darkness x2
magicain of faith x2
spear cretin x2

my improved Dark Fate Deck:

High Level Monsters:
Blur-Eyes White Dragon
Summoned Skull x2
Twin-Headed Fire Dragon
Flame Cerebrus

Low Level Monsters:
La Jinn
Neo the Magic Swordsman x2
The All-Seeing White Tiger
Battle Ox x2
Harpie's Brother
Girochin Kuwagata x3
Ryu-Kishin Powered

Effect Monsters:
Gearfried the Iron Knight
Hayabusa Knight
Wall of Illusion x2
Man-Eater Bug

Magic Cards:
Dark Hole
Black Pendant
Change of Heart
Rush Recklessly
Monster Reborn
Malevolent Nuzzler
Ground Collapse
Fissure
Burning Land
Mystical Space Typhoon
Graceful Charity

Trap Cards:
Waboku
Just Desserts
Reverse Trap
Enchanted Javelin
Mirror Force
Mirror Wall
Trap Hole x2
Magic Jammer

Plz don't give me advice on getting more High Level Monsters. 5 High Level monsters are enough.

ok first of all, white tiger is a throw-away monster. but, if an opponent uses gravity bind, i would use it for attacking my opponents.
And I already have a Mirror Force. Besides, why should I remove my Mirror Wall?