OtakuBoards

The End of the World

Guest firemac

[COLOR=coral]Someone told me once, according to the Bible, that an Apocolypse(sp?) would occur by fire this time around....rather than water(Noah's Ark, etc.) As for my own personal opinion, I believe that the end of the world will occur when our sun burns out. (believe me, it [b]is[/b] possible, and inevitable....It just won't occur in our lifetime.) This phenomenon might be called a Super Nova like firemac suggested; I don't remember.[/COLOR]

Heh its just my wild imaginary thought here it is.
Im thinking the secret government got some secret weapons to blow up the whole world.Releases Aliens and then the Aliens take over the world.Then the Alien make a big Meteor hit Earth and we all blow up!Lol that was just a thought of mines but I doubt it will happen.

the end of the world well occur 2007 feburary 14th, i was in a bar and an alien offered to by me a drink, i did, then he used mind control on me and led me to his spaceship and he told me. does anyone know what movie that was from?

anyways, the world will end when everyone sins way too much, and there will be no more pure in heart. Lucifer would take over with his army of drugs and abuse and evil, and the world will end up to be like some trashy place with wars, it will turn out to be a junk yard. no more green, just red, and then there will be no one left to save us, not one person will be good to god, so he has made up his choice and destroy the world.
now for the scientific reason.

if pollution continues and gets worse, the zone layer will be destroyed, and the sun will burn up the earth, cuz earth is way to close to the sun. and the ozone layer is the only thing that protects us from it.

[color=purple][size=1]Theres no one that knows when the end of the world will come or how it will come.

One theory that I have is based on the teachings of the Holy Bible.

Most everyone knows the story of Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden. They could eat of all trees except the one in the midst. When the seprent spoke of the tree as the trea of knowledge and that it will make them as gods. Thus when they ate, their eyes where opened.

This is where my theory comes into to play.

True the tree will make them as gods. Thats why God said do not eat of that tree. Its not something though where you just become god like. No one knows the begging of time or how God himself was created. Most say he was just there. Maybe so maybe not. What I am trying to say is because of them eating the fruit, theirs eyes are being opened but slowly over time. We are building up higher and higher. We get smarter by the day. Who knows, by sometime in the near future we may be able to do things only thought possible by a god.

all this comes to the point of when we reach that limit. The limit of being us being as gods. then the one raining over us, God. Will say, "Enough."

I probably confused alot of people. Some may disagree with my religous and theological beliefs. Thats fine. Its just my theory.

[/size][/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
Anyone who has a good knoledge of whats going to happen to the earth in the next 20000 years would understand just how true the saying ' the futures bright, the futures orange really is'
Although, it wouldnt necessarily mean the end of the world.

I believe the 5 horsemen of the apocolypse will ride out (yes 5! not 4, 5! If u dont understand what im on about tough cheese.)

[color=rainbow] It will end when an evil Mega Lord will come from another realm and reek havoc on our solarsystem......which isn't possible cuz I made it up.....oh well...I guess it will end when the Universes time hits X......all the stars in the Universe will go Super Nova.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]The mayans prophosised the present world will end on 22nd December 2012. (lol, Im into that kinda thing) [/B][/QUOTE]

I can hardly wait....

I don't know...It would be interesting to see Olber's Paradox in action.... Don't ya think? Well, painful...we'd die pretty fast....eh...forget i said anything...

Guest Voodookanaka
I can think of a million more interesting ways to die than being burnt to a crisp, although, I bet it would look pretty cool.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I can think of a million more interesting ways to die than being burnt to a crisp, although, I bet it would look pretty cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh....yeah...good point....well, it [I]would[/I] be interesting to see...aside from the fact we'd be dead....