Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother II: Eviction #5 Spectacular



Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I want them out of my house. Now. Thusly, I hold the most Spectacular eviction [i]ever.[/i] Four people are leaving. Everyone's a nominee. It's pandemonium as we count down to the final housemates.
Posted
okee, theres my vote.. and i stick with it.. Neo just isnt that..interesting..or funny...well, some bits are funny, but..

edit: YACK!!!! juu cant be in secod place!!! she's my fave..*sniffle*

oh well, I dont like medra that much either, and he has more than twice the votes of juu...
Posted
I vote for someone who will not be named... Here's a clue, I seriously hate this person with a strong passion. ;)
Posted
Oh no!:eek: No, Ginnie! Why have people voted for Ginger!:bawl: You can't evict my fave!!!

Okay, these kind of threads just traumatize me...*sob* Well, this is just a game, after all. *repeats in his mind: "this is just a game, this is just a game..."*

Anyways, I voted for NeoCactuar because of several reasons: a) he hasn't posted for quite a while, b) he was nominated previously, and c) well, he's no FUN!
Posted
Well why did you guys vote me out? huh?

Just because I sucked and didnt take it seriously. And maybe Im not the favorite or "Hip". You people are just so shallow.....

OOO phooey! Who am I kidding I would have voted for me too.:mrt:
Posted
[color=red] I also voted for Juu via how secluded and sad she has become from being evicted from most of the boards. Also 'cause she's one of my best buddies thusly far here ^^[/color]
Posted
[quote][i]From the OB Rules[/i]
List of Unacceptable Behaviors/Actions (spam)

· Swearing: OtakuBoards uses a censor in our software to protect against most inappropriate language. However, it is not acceptable to use special characters in order to bypass the censor. Swearing and offensive words, in any format, are considered spam at our site.
....
[/quote]

Are housemates exempted from this rule?
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=arial][COLOR=green]

Yeah, I have to vote for Juu also. We've been talking in the chatroom and she is going crazy, she really wants to go back outside o.O[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]Right, if NeoC gets one more vote and Duo Maxwell gets two more, Ginny won't get voted out... *resists the urge to edit the poll* ...Dangit, sometimes being respectable gets really annoying. ;)[/color]
Posted
[color=blue]Funny, all of the people who said they're voting for Juu are doing it because they like her ^_^ I voted for her too...I feel so sorry for her. She really misses everyone. But she's done better than I would have. I'd be trying to get out after a week or two. I think I'm obsessed :blush:[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]I don't understand why people are voting GinnyLynn out. She makes the funniest posts and she's one of the only decent role players in there. I don't think you should be allowed to vote if you are not keeping up with what's going on in there.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]I would have voted for Gin....I want her back! But last time I talked to her, she asked me not to, so...... ::shrugs::

This thing sure is dragging out forever....[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]
This thing sure is dragging out forever....[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, well last year it lasted a good 3 months. So count your blessings.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]Yeah, well last year it lasted a good 3 months. So count your blessings. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Hmmm, there's my bed, my piano, my dashing good looks....[/COLOR] ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]Yeah, well last year it lasted a good 3 months. So count your blessings. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, but the people in it could also post in the other forums, too. ...And it didn't actually start for about two weeks, anyway, lol.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]I think restricting the housemates to certain forums was a bad idea, it ended up givging them cabin fever.. ergh.

I voted for Lady Katana, okay, not really. But the number of votes she has say a lot about how well-liked she is.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]Yeah, well last year it lasted a good 3 months. So count your blessings. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Last year, it wasn't a public spectacle that kept popping up in GD.[/SIZE]
Posted
mheh.. I think the whole thing has lost the point.. I mean.. people are getting voted out because everyone likes them.. I don't think that was quite what was intended..

so yeah.. I think the "block them from other forums" idea sounded good.. but it kind of backfired.. ^^ unless this was actually intended.. in which case I retract that statement..
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] Seeing how I miss Juu being around terribly, I will vote for her for my own selfish reasons. ^___________^

*Eats coke can*[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...