Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, Yes, He's ok, and never heard of them/him/her.

I like ATB and Daft Punk, although not enough to where I buy their albums. I prefer more melodic trance and dance then beaty music. Although Daft Punk fits more into the melodic cat. I don't like them that much.
Posted
I love those daft punk videos. Theirrrrr grreatttt!

As for the rest I dont really know much. But judging by mody and daft, I can assume anything else mentioned is of the same genre and hence I say this...

I am a fan of all music, but I tend to prefer the kind of music where people play actual instruments like guitars, pianos, violins and anything else thats not electronic.

Of course, thats just me.
Posted
[FONT=arial]I like Daft Punk and Colplay some, and I [i]really[/i] like Moby, but I haven't heard of ATB. when I first heard Daft Punk, I thought they sounded too disco-ish (I was listening to Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger..I think that's what it's called), but after getting used to the music I liked it a lot. I've only heard maybe 2 or 3 Coldplay songs, but what I heard I liked. and I like just about all of Moby. I like Play the most, 18 coming in 2nd and Everything is Wrong in 3rd. though lately I've been listening to 18 more for some reason. but yeah, I like Moby :toothy:[/FONT]
Posted
I like Daft Punk. Their videos (weren't they by Toei?) were kool. I just wish I knew where the story goes after "Harder, Better, Fast Stronger." Speaking of, I had that song stuck in my head forever.

I liked Moby's previous album, but I haven't really heard anything from his more recent album. His music is catchy 'cause you can't watch television without hearing one of his songs in a commercial. I gradually became one of his fans.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B](weren't they by Toei?)[/B][/QUOTE]

They were by the animator who did Galaxy Express 999. He's very famous... I don't remember his name however, although I'm sure someone would be able to tell you.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I've never heard of ATB, but I like Daft Punk and Moby. I do like ColdPlay alot; I have their CD. The main singer has a very good voice in my opinion.[/color][/size]
Posted
I listen to some Daft Punk every now and then. I loved their short anime mini series that they showed on Cartoon Network's midnight run at one time.

ATB I listen to a little bit of to. Not as much as Daft Punk, but a little bit.

Mr. Clean....I mean Moby, meh, I dont listen to him at all. He's a jabroni in my eyes. ^_^

And I've never heard ColdPlay before.

As far as other bands I listen to from that genre(Electronica/Techno/Dance), I listen mainly to unknown guys such as High Contrast, Olive, Miguel Migs, In the Nursery, Kluster, One-T, and groups like that. And depending on the mood I'm in, I'll probably listen to some Fat Boy Slim, Kylie Minogue, and Dirty Vegas. But that is an awesome genre of music though that I have a pretty decent collection of on my Winamp. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...