Navi Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Cosplay is when people dress up as anime/manga/video game characters. What character would you dress up as? I'd dress up as Lum in her school girl uniform.
Outlaw Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Cid Highwind of FF7. Does that count for anime? If not than Jim from Outlaw Star.
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=firebrick]Cosplaying freaks me out. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 uhh.... i don't dress up.... i don't like the people that dress up as Anime guys cause most of the time they do a bad job.... esspecially with people like Kenshin.... of you are gonna dress up as Kenshin, at least ATTEMP too look similar.... Anyway, I wouldn't dress up as Anime characters... but as Mana from Malice Mizer :) more specifically, [url=http://jikannohizumi.net/random/mizer5.jpg]this way[/url] :)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [COLOR=coral]From the limited amount of anime's I've seen, I'd say I would dress like Ryoko. Her kimono(or what ever they are called) looks kewl. I also like Sakura's little outfits, they are sooo adorable!! But, come to think....I prolly wouldn't like to DRESS like an anime character....they are kinda...far-out.[/COLOR] :blush: ;)
Navi Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 thats cool transtic, reminds me of a crow/dark angel. i was looking at cosplay costumes.....some are actually really nice but i wouldnt buy them, they cost too much and i'd rather make my own. everyone is doing the sailor moon hairstyle in school. die usagi. oops...uhum....
Guest zanza Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I'd probably wanna cosplay someone like [URL=http://jp1.asian-idol.com/j-akikawam/008.jpg]this[/URL].
Guest zanza Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Just a little plastic surgery here and there..........
Transtic Nerve Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B]Just a little plastic surgery here and there.......... [/B][/QUOTE] And a little CHOPPY CHOPPY!
Navi Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]And a little CHOPPY CHOPPY! [/B][/QUOTE] heheh, ouch....i wonder how much it hurts to be kicked in the nuts
Guest zanza Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]heheh, ouch....i wonder how much it hurts to be kicked in the nuts [/B][/QUOTE] It is the male equivalent of giving birth.
Flash Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B] It is the male equivalent of giving birth. [/B][/QUOTE] I dunno... Getting kicked in the nuts hurts REAL bad! :eek:
Warlock Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] I dunno... Getting kicked in the nuts hurts REAL bad! :eek: [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, it does. I'm not sure how much it hurts to give birth, and to tell the truth, I don't want to know...
Flash Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Yeah, it does. I'm not sure how much it hurts to give birth, and to tell the truth, I don't want to know... [/B][/QUOTE] But back to the Topic, I'd dress up as... ummm... uhhh... I dunno, Vegeta. Saiyajin Armour looks cool. :cool:
Lia Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 i'd dress up as MR.POPO! *everyone stares*ok ok...i was joking! can't anyone take a joke? *everyone glares* i guess not....
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]i'd dress up as MR.POPO! *everyone stares*ok ok...i was joking! can't anyone take a joke? *everyone glares* i guess not.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]HaHa....ROTFLMOA:laugh:....Well, if yer dressing up as Mr.Popo, I get to dress up as Jeice....LoL. "G'day mate!! My hair's a lovely shade of...white..." *cricket symphony* Hmpf![/COLOR] :o :p :D
Flash Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=coral]HaHa....ROTFLMOA:laugh:....Well, if yer dressing up as Mr.Popo, I get to dress up as Jeice....LoL. "G'day mate!! My hair's a lovely shade of...white..." *cricket symphony* Hmpf![/COLOR] :o :p :D [/B][/QUOTE] Was it just me, or in the Original Dubbed voices, Did Jeice sound Scottish..?
Kittie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 i'd dress up like Seiya....Taiki...or Yaten!! <----he/she's my fave!! but maybe Armitage!! her outfit is kewl!! :D :wigout:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Was it just me, or in the Original Dubbed voices, Did Jeice sound Scottish..? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Ehh....if we're talking about the same dubs,.. to me, he sounded either Austrailan or British. He kept refering to Burtur as his "mate."[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 just try and guess who I would like to dress up as (but won't).... but of course, sephiroth-sama! not only does he look kawaii, but his clothes rock too....
sailor crimson Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I myself wouldn't dress up, but I like to tackle my brother and put him in a sailor moon costume then lock him out side..... hehehehe:devil:
tori Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I'm gunna cosplay Kyo from Dir en grey when I go to a con in October...
RicoTranzrig Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I'd cos play as Volt from The Bouncer, which I already did at one San Francisco sony event with 2 other friends playing as Sion and Kou.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]I'm gunna cosplay Kyo from Dir en grey when I go to a con in October... [/B][/QUOTE] Oh lordy, he is so hot! ::faints::
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now