Boo Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 I kinda have this PS2 avy, but it doesnt really fir ur email adres :p Is it still ok to send this one in?
amibasuki Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [FONT=arial]maybe if it was 80x80... ...and had a black border... ...and if it was emailed to him... goodness gracious, did you even bother [i]skimming[/i] the first post of the thread?!:drunk:[/FONT]
James Posted November 29, 2002 Author Posted November 29, 2002 [color=#507AAC][size=1]Ugh, yeah. I'll say it again: [b]I won't accept anything that isn't emailed to me.[/b] There's no reason why avatars can't be emailed. lol Anyway, some of you have made some simply brilliant stuff. Amibasuki, your avatars were particularly noteworthy for being high quality. So yeah, the more good ones I see...the more I'll put up. ^.^[/color][/size]
amibasuki Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [FONT=arial]shucks, thanks for the compliment ^_^.[/FONT]
Guest Zeh Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]something tells me this topic would do better closed, and stickied? I've got a few to send in a little later. [/COLOR]
Armadillomon Posted December 4, 2002 Posted December 4, 2002 I can't e-mail @ the moment... My e-mail is all screwed.... Why can't they be PM'd to you?
Sandy Posted December 4, 2002 Posted December 4, 2002 Armadee, I don't think you can attach files to your PMs... besides, you can open a completely new e-mail box in an entirely free sites, such as Yahoo etc. It's not like you have to begin to USE it - just send the pics, that's all! ;)
James Posted December 4, 2002 Author Posted December 4, 2002 [color=#507AAC]They can't be PM'd because you can't attach images to a PM. And even if you could, you'd only be able to attach one (unless you attach a ZIP file). Plus, I get a huge amount of PMs each day. It's really better to email them, so that I can always check them in the one spot and download them easily.[/color]
Juu Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]so, will you be putting up only the best/clearest ones, or all the ones that are sent to you?[/color] [/size]
James Posted December 8, 2002 Author Posted December 8, 2002 [color=#507AAC]I'll be putting up those that use the right method (what I've already described). Sorry I haven't had much time to put some of them up recently, but I'll probably get another 100 up during the week.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now