Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=arial]maybe if it was 80x80...

...and had a black border...

...and if it was emailed to him...

goodness gracious, did you even bother [i]skimming[/i] the first post of the thread?!:drunk:[/FONT]
Posted
[color=#507AAC][size=1]Ugh, yeah. I'll say it again: [b]I won't accept anything that isn't emailed to me.[/b] There's no reason why avatars can't be emailed. lol

Anyway, some of you have made some simply brilliant stuff. Amibasuki, your avatars were particularly noteworthy for being high quality. So yeah, the more good ones I see...the more I'll put up. ^.^[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]something tells me this topic would do better closed, and stickied?

I've got a few to send in a little later. [/COLOR]
Posted
Armadee, I don't think you can attach files to your PMs... besides, you can open a completely new e-mail box in an entirely free sites, such as Yahoo etc. It's not like you have to begin to USE it - just send the pics, that's all! ;)
Posted
[color=#507AAC]They can't be PM'd because you can't attach images to a PM. And even if you could, you'd only be able to attach one (unless you attach a ZIP file).

Plus, I get a huge amount of PMs each day. It's really better to email them, so that I can always check them in the one spot and download them easily.[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]so, will you be putting up only the best/clearest ones, or all the ones that are sent to you?[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=#507AAC]I'll be putting up those that use the right method (what I've already described).

Sorry I haven't had much time to put some of them up recently, but I'll probably get another 100 up during the week.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...