OtakuBoards

GameCube Wallpaper

James

I've been playing around a little more with my graphics program and I decided to make a GCN wallpaper for people to download.

I'll make an Xbox and PS2 one in the future.

This one is a little squashed...which sucks...but it should be okay for most people. When you set it to wallpaper, just stretch it so that it fills your screen. It [i]should[/i] look okay. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] What is [color=green][b] PIKMIN[/color][/b]?????[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhh...you've never heard of Pikmin??

Pikmin is only one of the most innovative next generation games to be seen yet! It's Shigeru Miyamoto's next big franchise.

Tsk tsk...I can't believe you don't know what it is :)

Go to [url]www.nintendo.com[/url] and find pages for information on Pikmin.

• 2 months later...
My friend Steve got into the Gamecube craze with me. . and works on drawing and such on his computer. He used shots from the demo disk that they are handing out, and made this pretty sweet wallpaper. I use it, and love it (check out that B-Wing!!)

Enjoy - either to look at, or to use :D He is pretty talented working on a computer with art and such. He is also very talented artist. . but will put more of that later I suppose ^_^

Hehe, sorry for digging up an old posts. . I was bored because from about 1am - 5am, there are like. . two people who visit the board. So I just cycle back through old posts and read them, and figured I would post a reply on this one, since I think Steve did a great job on this wallpaper =)

My appologies for any confusion caused *bows*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]old post... he already made them for psx and gamecube :) well duh this is the gamecube one :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

oh yeah, I've already seen the ps2 wallpaper! *slaps head*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]Hehe, sorry for digging up an old posts. . I was bored because from about 1am - 5am, there are like. . two people who visit the board. So I just cycle back through old posts and read them, and figured I would post a reply on this one, since I think Steve did a great job on this wallpaper =)

My appologies for any confusion caused *bows* [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Ahh, he's modified the original wallpaper...umm...I forget where it came from. CloudChaser or something.

Pretty cool though, I like the bubble effect on the screenshots.

I should make some more wallpapers...haven't done anything like that in a while...

Anyway, nice job.

BTW, it's okay to bring up old topics...I prefer people posting on old topics than creating new ones which are identical.[/color][/size]

Holy awesome wallpapers!! . . head to this site if you have some free time. This guy is awesome at making wallpapers, and has a great selection for the GAMECUBE that will make you do a double take. PS. Check in other video games for more Nintendo themed Wallpapers. . here is the link:

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/games4/gamecube3337/[/url]

Right then. . off ya go ^_^