OtakuBoards

If I could be a FF character I would be....

Sephiroth

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]since i am already kuja... i would probably want to be seifer... he at least looks male from the time you meet him lol
no seriously i would wanna be seifer w/o the scar, im already that general build and hair color... and i can look as evil as he does if i want too[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
heheheheheheh, lol, yeh. Thinking about it id still rather be blank coz I think Rubys nice. (and above all else I get to wear a belt round my head :D)

[COLOR=blue]But how can blank see? that always has remained a mystery... I would be Locke from ff3. He just plain ruled and his atitude was quite like mine...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]...Probably Cloud.

1.) Cool hair.
2.) Cool sword.
3.) 3 Hot chicks at your disposal :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

3?? i only counted 2.

Unless of course you count yuffie *shudders*

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]keep ur edits in the same post--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually it was never said if he was a clone or not... it was on of thoes "things to wonder about" that FF loves to do... and well i think you missed the point... tifa remembers cloud... yea there is an explination for that... but who says hojo knows everything?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[b]Um,..you missed my point :p
I meant the flashback when Cloud remembers about Zack,..and it shows Zack escape with Cloud from the test-tube,..and they escape on the back of a truck,...and Zack says he's gonna be a mercenary,...and he dresses Cloud like him,...then he dies, and Cloud robs his sword, keeps the clothes, robs Zack's lifestory, and becomes a mercenary...
that's what I meant ;)[/b]
PS; Am I allowed to say dangit here?

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*gets mop to clean up all the drool*
yes yuffie is hot... and a good fighter most people are annoyed cause stold there stuff... and well she is da $hit so dont mess w/ her!!!!!
*starts drooling over the FF girls* good thing i got this bucket out hehe[/size][/font][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]
*gets mop to clean up all the drool*
yes yuffie is hot... and a good fighter most people are annoyed cause stold there stuff... and well she is da $hit so dont mess w/ her!!!!!
*starts drooling over the FF girls* good thing i got this bucket out hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes! Finally, a man of my own mind! Yuffie...
Yuffie has cool Limit Breaks too, like Doom of the Living! Woohoo!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*gets mop to clean up all the drool*
*starts drooling over the FF girls* good thing i got this bucket out hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

So tifa is hotter! ask Safer... he'll tell ya!