OtakuBoards

If I could be a FF character I would be....

Sephiroth

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]um no i dont... i killed a fat elephant u killed a HOT lady... lemme think which people are going to be more upset over? fat cow or the savior of the planet? id rather be me[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by majinsephiroth [/i]
[B]:smirk: hi im new but i know a lot. but i would like to be sephiroth
because 1 he is coo, 2 his sword masamoon i love that sword that is a nice sword, and 3 he looks cool wit hair the style of the hair is nice.

ttfn
poua [/B][/QUOTE]

Masamune Not moon

[b]Wait a minute,..so I've been pronouncing Masamune wrong for forever now? Aw heck..
..*mutter* and I always thought it was Mas-a-Moo-Ney...*mutter mutter*
Anyways, to the topic,..Sephiroth was cool, but he got killed by a wuss, a freak, a controlled being, a no-lifer *grunts*
Zack was way better than them t2o,..soooo coool,..man, gotta love that Radditz hair...*mutters on* Stupid Cloud had to go and rob my life, my sword, my style, my girl *shudders* too...(DOIK!)[/b]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]doesnt anyone remember Masa and Mune from CT? sheshhhhhhhhh lol... now ma-sa-moooooooooooooooooon is more like it roflmao... but it is Masa Mune when you pronounce it lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Awww hell, I don't care. I'll just keep saying it the way I do... It sounds right to me... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Yeah, same here,..no matter what happens, the Masamune'll always be the Masa-Moon-Nay that it's always been to me..deep in my heart..
Uh,..don't ask..btw, Zack still rules! Gotta love that Raditz hair,..and the *ahem* stolen *ahem* Buster Sword..good taste that guy has,..in hair, weapons, and clothes..that purple's tight![/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]Yeah, same here,..no matter what happens, the Masamune'll always be the Masa-Moon-Nay that it's always been to me..deep in my heart..
Uh,..don't ask..btw, Zack still rules! Gotta love that Raditz hair,..and the *ahem* stolen *ahem* Buster Sword..good taste that guy has,..in hair, weapons, and clothes..that purple's tight![/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

...Zack looks like Sonic the Hedgehog, with black instead of blue... :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Diss me one more time, Final, and you [COLOR=firebrick]b[/COLOR][COLOR=red]u[/COLOR][COLOR=orangered]r[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]n[/COLOR][COLOR=sandybrown]![/COLOR] [/b]:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh... Just stating me honest opinion... ;)

But all an' all, I reckon being Rufus would be cool.. All that power that you could hold, with the entire Shinra company in your palm... (and apparently the girls find him 'cute'...)
Anywho, if [I]I[/I] was Rufus, I wouldn't mess it all up like he did, and lose the Highwind and so forth...

I don't care how any of you pernounce it it's really

Mas-Mune

And kuja I remember masa and mune in ct, they were wierd lookin'. But once you put it together the second "a" in masa is silent.

yuffie! o yeah baby! i'd be yuffie! hehe. she's a tomboyish lil grl who comes from a kewl homtown like wutai! woohoo! i wudn't honor leviathan tho... i'm catholic! and a kewl martial artist wt a tite weapon and hm.... she's tite.. altho she reminds me of my friend... hehehe (they look sumwut alike):tasty:

I'd like to be Zidane,from his positive attiude and no worries thing.He mainly always looks on the bright side.I mean his quote:-
'You don't need a reason to help people'.I mean it's true.

I'd also like to be Zell because he's basically just like me,but I hav a little bit of a Zidane in me too.lol.

• 4 weeks later...