Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 sephiroth, because he just plain rocks.... post who you would most want to be and why....
Treble Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I would like to be Barret because he has a great weapon on his arm and pretty Muscular and he's cool to me.:)
Kuja Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]since i am already kuja... i would probably want to be seifer... he at least looks male from the time you meet him lol no seriously i would wanna be seifer w/o the scar, im already that general build and hair color... and i can look as evil as he does if i want too[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Terriermon Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Um, probably Aeries or Cait Sith, hes cool!!!!!!!! [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i combined ur 2 posts and deleted the 2nd--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 seifer, cloud or amarant. no blank! yeh, sorry, definately blank from ff9.
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]seifer, cloud or amarant. no blank! yeh, sorry, definately blank from ff9. [/B][/QUOTE] I think you should have taken cloud off the list, since you already look like him....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Heh, but I aint got a huge sword to wield around.
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 or a cutie like tifa following you everywhere....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 heheheheheheh, lol, yeh. Thinking about it id still rather be blank coz I think Rubys nice. (and above all else I get to wear a belt round my head :D)
Guest Zeh Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [COLOR=blue]But how can blank see? that always has remained a mystery... I would be Locke from ff3. He just plain ruled and his atitude was quite like mine...[/COLOR]
Dragonballzman Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I dunno...I've only played FF9, and there aren't many ppl on that I'd want to be...When I buy FF7 & FF8 with my birthday money, then I might have a better choice ;)
Dante Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I would like to be Seifer. I would like to be Cid (FF7) too because I can relate to him alot. I am still mad about them giving him that goofy run.
Cloud_Strife Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I would be Cloud because he is a great swordsman and he is likr me in several ways
Flash Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 ...Probably Cloud. 1.) Cool hair. 2.) Cool sword. 3.) 3 Hot chicks at your disposal :smirk:
Guest Zeh Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]...Probably Cloud. 1.) Cool hair. 2.) Cool sword. 3.) 3 Hot chicks at your disposal :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] 3?? i only counted 2. Unless of course you count yuffie *shudders* [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]keep ur edits in the same post--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Flash Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] Unless of course you count yuffie *shudders* [/B][/QUOTE] Burn. :flaming: :flaming: All those who don't :love:LOVE:love: Yuffie, like me, can BURN!!! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: GRRR!!!!
Guest Zeh Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Ack i don't like yuffie that much.... And i bet there should be a few ppl that agree.
conpiracymonki Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [b]I'd be Zack from FF7..y'know, the guy that Cloud [u]copied[/u]...Man,..he's cool... He's the FF answer to Radditz...soooooo cool[/b]
Kuja Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually it was never said if he was a clone or not... it was on of thoes "things to wonder about" that FF loves to do... and well i think you missed the point... tifa remembers cloud... yea there is an explination for that... but who says hojo knows everything?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
conpiracymonki Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [b]Um,..you missed my point :p I meant the flashback when Cloud remembers about Zack,..and it shows Zack escape with Cloud from the test-tube,..and they escape on the back of a truck,...and Zack says he's gonna be a mercenary,...and he dresses Cloud like him,...then he dies, and Cloud robs his sword, keeps the clothes, robs Zack's lifestory, and becomes a mercenary... that's what I meant ;)[/b] PS; Am I allowed to say dangit here?
Dark Sephiroth Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]i would be Amarant or Sephiroth cuz they r cool[/COLOR] :) :D
Flash Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 Fine!! Y'all be that way!! (Mmmmm, Yuffie.... )
Kuja Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*gets mop to clean up all the drool* yes yuffie is hot... and a good fighter most people are annoyed cause stold there stuff... and well she is da $hit so dont mess w/ her!!!!! *starts drooling over the FF girls* good thing i got this bucket out hehe[/size][/font][/color]
Flash Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] *gets mop to clean up all the drool* yes yuffie is hot... and a good fighter most people are annoyed cause stold there stuff... and well she is da $hit so dont mess w/ her!!!!! *starts drooling over the FF girls* good thing i got this bucket out hehe [/B][/QUOTE] Yes! Finally, a man of my own mind! Yuffie... Yuffie has cool Limit Breaks too, like Doom of the Living! Woohoo!
Guest Zeh Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*gets mop to clean up all the drool* yes yuffie is hot... and a good fighter most people are annoyed cause stold there stuff... and well she is da $hit so dont mess w/ her!!!!! *starts drooling over the FF girls* good thing i got this bucket out hehe [/B][/QUOTE] So tifa is hotter! ask Safer... he'll tell ya!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now