Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I always liked the Gundam Wing opening theme, but only because I used to be a Two-Mix addict, heh heh.

But now, the Evangelion opening, Cowboy Bebop opening and Bubblegum Crisis opening will forever remain at the top of my list.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]Thanks for the correction...but I could swear that everytime I saw it dubbed It was No ten pe ken...well I guess I didn't read it right...but who cares....

[/B][/QUOTE]

Those are the lyrics to the song, however not the title. It goes

No ten pi ken
sorewa harete
ipi opi
Boku geouti?

Some various other verse of chorus

We got power
Doragon boorou Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah... you read it right, just got the title wrong :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Some various other verse of chorus[/B][/QUOTE]

Pt. 1 - toraburuto asobe yancha bo-i

Pt. 2 - (Note that instead of "IPPAI OPPAI bokugenki", it says "RA-MEN ROPPAI hahanonki") seikimatsu hachage ochame ka-ru

WE GOTTA POWER! Doragonba-ru zetto

---------------------------------------------------

Well, I dont think I ever did mention my favorite tracks. Let me go ahead and do that...

"You Can Fight! Transformer" from Transformers: Super Robot Life Forms

"Headmasters" from Transformers: Headmasters

"Super Voyager" from Beast Wars II

"Burning Overdrive" from Transformers: Car Robots(Robots in Disguise here in the US)

"Sobakasu(Freckles)" from Rurouni Kenshin

"Waiting For You" from Bubblegum Crisis

"I'll Trust You Forever" and Flying In The Sky" from G-Gundam

"The Winner" from Gundam 0083

"Invoke" from Gundam Seed

"Rhythm Emotion" and "White Reflection from Gundam Wing

"Dreams" from Gundam X

"The Thesis of An Atrocious Angel" from Neon Genesis

"Love Panic" from Ranma 1/2

"Rinbu Revolution" from Revolutionary Girl Utena

"Yume wa tokoe itta" from Shin Tenchi(Tenchi in Tokyo)

"Hohoemi no Bakudan" from Yu Yu Hakusho

"Sayonara Bye Bye" from Yu Yu Hakusho

"Homework ga Owaranai" from Yu Yu Hakusho

"Shuffle" from Yu-Gi-Oh!

And finally, "No Future" from Zoids Century Zero(messed up last time. My B.)

:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i]
[B]Pt. 1 - toraburuto asobe yancha bo-i

Pt. 2 - (Note that instead of "IPPAI OPPAI bokugenki", it says "RA-MEN ROPPAI hahanonki") seikimatsu hachage ochame ka-ru

WE GOTTA POWER! Doragonba-ru zetto
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well at least I now know that when I need a correction or a explaneation if what's being said in the lyrics I can turn to you guys.....


*sings*

No ten pe ken
sorewa harete....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i]
[B]Isn't 'No Future' from Zoids Zenkeshi Zero (or however it's spelt- the dub was New Century Zero)? I don't have that on any of my Chaotic Century soundtracks. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats it! I knew I named it wrong in my MP3 section.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My current favourite anime intro song would have to be Invoke, by T.M. Revolution. Surprisingly enough, it's the Gundam SEED intro.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]You Get the Burning from Nadesico's opening theme and also my newest favorite is See-Saw which is the closing theme from Gundam Seed. [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Um... See-Saw is the name of the [u]artist[/u] that plays "Anna ni issho datta no ni," the closing theme of [i]Gundam SEED[/i]. Yes, it is a very good song.

I have tons of favorite music songs from anime, but I'll just name a few of my top ones:

"Rhythm Emotion" by TWO-MIX, from [i]New Mobile Report Gundam Wing[/i]. This is one of my two favorite songs. It is the second opening theme of [I]Gundam Wing[/I], shown in the last ten episodes. Honestly, anything TWO-MIX provided for the GW anime and soundtrack is topnotch.

My other favorite is one of the closing themes from [i]Rurouni Kenshin[/i], titled "1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou," played by Siam Shade. It used to be my sole favorite, until "Rhythm Emotion" came long.

The soundtrack of [I]Rurouni Kenshin[/I] is great overall.

Others:

The opening theme "Logos Naki World" from [i]Hellsing[/i].
The closing theme "Shine" by Mr. Big from [i]Hellsing[/i].
The opening theme "eX Dream" performed by Myuji from the [i]X[/i] series.
The opening theme "Zankoku na Tenshi no TE-ZE" performed by Takahashi Youko from [i]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/i].

I also like the ending songs from [I]Dragon Ball GT[/I], the Mexican songs from [i]Dragon Ball Z[/i] and several others, like "Tank!" from [i]Cowboy Bebop[/i], or "Hiru no Tsuki" from [i]Outlaw Star[/i].

I don't give reasons of why I like these songs because it is pointless. Saying that you like romantic songs isn't a reason, since you don't like ALL romantics songs. Each song has elements that draw me in and make me want to hear it again, and that's it. [/color][/font]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] I really prefer Sea of Miracles over Adessa e Fortuna. The song was gorgeous, and had a graceful drama that carried over the lyrics. (These lyrics are to ROLW Chronicles and the OVA versions)

But my favorite opening theme of anime is the opening to Bubblegum Crisis 2040. It's so catchy and fast, and it's extremely rough in sound. It makes me want to jump into a tight leather suit, hop on a motorcycle, and kick some boomer butt! ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=orangered][size=1]Hmmm...well! I like the opening to Nadesico. That song is so CATCHY!

And my favorite MOST CATCHY theme song is! The one to Excel Saga! I've never even seen the series, but that theme song is so addicting. I watch the trailor for that thing OVER and OVER again and I just LAUGH...Bah, I feel like a no-life...[/color][/size]
Posted
Well, I have to say that my fav opening theme is cut short w/Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, YYH, and Tenchi..(how I miss Lord Tenchi and his sweet face). If this was to be ending theme favs, then I would've chosen Inuyasha's "My Will" (there's two of them), and Cowboy Bebop's "The Real Folk Blues". :p :) :luv: :wave:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=orangered][size=1]Hmmm...well! I like the opening to Nadesico. That song is so CATCHY!

And my favorite MOST CATCHY theme song is! The one to Excel Saga! I've never even seen the series, but that theme song is so addicting. I watch the trailor for that thing OVER and OVER again and I just LAUGH...Bah, I feel like a no-life...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Hehe...yeah, I didn't like the series, but I'm in love with the opening song. XD I had to download it afterwards, it just stuck in my head... The VA of excel actually has a nice singing voice, and the lyrics are so wacky. Catchy melody, too... ^-^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...