King Dodongo = Easy
Phantom Gannon = Medium
Volvagia = Easy
Morpha = Medium
Bongo Bongo = Easy
Twin Rova = Hard
Gannondorf = Easy
Gannon = Medium
Ok, thatz what the difficulty is 4 me...Oh, and u forgot Barinade.
*Barinade = Hard
Okay there we go!;) [/color]

i had the hardest time with bongo bongo, i always seem to shot at the same time i get bounced, so i miss the hand aaarrrrgggghhhh :wigout: :mad:

second goes to phantom gannon, i tend to miss the correct painting and end up going after the illusion.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]do you mean baronade(sp?) firemac? that one was kinda funny (kaboom), but not as funny as twinrova [/B][/QUOTE]
I dunno, I think it's the third boss.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Yup it's the third boss. It's name is Barinade. Shadow forgot to add it to the poll.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh ok, well I love fighting this boss, even though I get my butt beat up, it's cool fighting him.

you forgot the boss of Inside Jabbu Jabbu's Belly (Bio-Electric Anemone: Barinade) in your poll. i consider Barinade to be both the hardest (though it's not that hard really, the bosses in A Link To The Past were a lot harder) and the funnest boss in Ocarina Of Time.

just about everyone has said that Bongo Bongo was the hardest. for me it was one of the easyest: Z Target hand 1, shoot it with the Fairy Bow. Z Target hand 2, shoot it with the Fairy Bow. Z target eye, shoot it with the Fairy Bow. run up to the eye and hit it with your sword. repeat. what's so hard about that? it even follows a patern, so you can tell where to go to avoid being hit. i never even fell off the drum.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]It's probably because of the way you play the game that make different bosses seem harder! See, I found Phantom Ganon and Volvagia exceedingly easy! While I found Morpha and Bongo, Bongo exceedingly hard! [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Maybe, but I think it's different for each person. I found Volvagia easy, while my friend found him hard. I found Morpha hard, and he found it easy. We both found Bongo-bongo only some what hard....but, u could be right, but I think it's different for each person and his or her hand-eye coordination.[/color]

it's not only the hand-eye coordination, it's the fighting style. that's something i've noticed in games between my bro and meself, we always seem to find diff things in games and find the same things diff in difficulty between the 2 of us. :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Was morpa the one in the water temble? I forgot, but I know he was pretty easy. The second hardest 1 was when you fight ganandorf (It was really annoying the first time cause i kept falling down). [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, Giant Aquatic Amoebe MORPHA was the Water Temple boss. he was really easy for me too (i didn't get hit once) it was also one of the funnest. it's funny to see Link slash that tiny Nucleus with the Biggoron's sword. :laugh: