Jeebs Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Who do you think is the hardest?I thought that Bongo Bongo was the hardest because you have to shoot him in both hands and the head and then hit him in the head before he can get up.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Navi Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 i agree, when i first got oot bong bongo was irritating. after i devised a plan i kicked his invisible ***.
Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] Okay, I have a chart... Queen Gohma = Easy King Dodongo = Easy Phantom Gannon = Medium Volvagia = Easy Morpha = Medium Bongo Bongo = Easy Twin Rova = Hard Gannondorf = Easy Gannon = Medium Ok, thatz what the difficulty is 4 me...Oh, and u forgot Barinade. *Barinade = Hard Okay there we go!;) [/color]
leo_swinkels Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 The longest time it took me for king dodongo because I kept trowing bombs in his mounth, I reminded that from zelda on the NES, but I didn`t realize that I also had to hit him with the sword when he is down. the d**n thing wouldn`t die!
k9* Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 i had the hardest time with bongo bongo, i always seem to shot at the same time i get bounced, so i miss the hand aaarrrrgggghhhh :wigout: :mad: second goes to phantom gannon, i tend to miss the correct painting and end up going after the illusion.
Guest firemac Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I dunno what the hardest one is, but the funnest one was the one with the electricity and crazy spins
k9* Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 do you mean baronade(sp?) firemac? that one was kinda funny (kaboom), but not as funny as twinrova
leo_swinkels Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 With twinrova I liked it if he hit the floor with those fire and ice special effects. And to reflect THEIR own power against them thats very original, for a computergame :cool:
Kuja Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]you do it v. aghnim d@mn my spelling... in a link to the past before you get to the dark world[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest firemac Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]do you mean baronade(sp?) firemac? that one was kinda funny (kaboom), but not as funny as twinrova [/B][/QUOTE] I dunno, I think it's the third boss.
Matt.D Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] I dunno, I think it's the third boss. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Yup it's the third boss. It's name is Barinade. Shadow forgot to add it to the poll.[/color]
Guest firemac Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Yup it's the third boss. It's name is Barinade. Shadow forgot to add it to the poll.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Oh ok, well I love fighting this boss, even though I get my butt beat up, it's cool fighting him.
Desbreko Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 you forgot the boss of Inside Jabbu Jabbu's Belly (Bio-Electric Anemone: Barinade) in your poll. i consider Barinade to be both the hardest (though it's not that hard really, the bosses in A Link To The Past were a lot harder) and the funnest boss in Ocarina Of Time.
leo_swinkels Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 When in oot, when King Dodongo walked up in front of me in the short movie sequence, I was like "JEEZ Do I have to fight THAT!!!"
Desbreko Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 just about everyone has said that Bongo Bongo was the hardest. for me it was one of the easyest: Z Target hand 1, shoot it with the Fairy Bow. Z Target hand 2, shoot it with the Fairy Bow. Z target eye, shoot it with the Fairy Bow. run up to the eye and hit it with your sword. repeat. what's so hard about that? it even follows a patern, so you can tell where to go to avoid being hit. i never even fell off the drum.
Cecil Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I thought Phantom Gannon was the hardest, but the rest where easy, I kept on getting the wrong painting and than I missed.
Yoda Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 It's probably because of the way you play the game that make different bosses seem harder! See, I found Phantom Ganon and Volvagia exceedingly easy! While I found Morpha and Bongo, Bongo exceedingly hard!
Matt.D Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]It's probably because of the way you play the game that make different bosses seem harder! See, I found Phantom Ganon and Volvagia exceedingly easy! While I found Morpha and Bongo, Bongo exceedingly hard! [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Maybe, but I think it's different for each person. I found Volvagia easy, while my friend found him hard. I found Morpha hard, and he found it easy. We both found Bongo-bongo only some what hard....but, u could be right, but I think it's different for each person and his or her hand-eye coordination.[/color]
k9* Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 it's not only the hand-eye coordination, it's the fighting style. that's something i've noticed in games between my bro and meself, we always seem to find diff things in games and find the same things diff in difficulty between the 2 of us. :cool:
Cecil Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Was morpa the one in the water temble? I forgot, but I know he was pretty easy. The second hardest 1 was when you fight ganandorf (It was really annoying the first time cause i kept falling down).
Desbreko Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]Was morpa the one in the water temble? I forgot, but I know he was pretty easy. The second hardest 1 was when you fight ganandorf (It was really annoying the first time cause i kept falling down). [/B][/QUOTE] yes, Giant Aquatic Amoebe MORPHA was the Water Temple boss. he was really easy for me too (i didn't get hit once) it was also one of the funnest. it's funny to see Link slash that tiny Nucleus with the Biggoron's sword. :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now