Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who do you think is the hardest?I thought that Bongo Bongo was the hardest because you have to shoot him in both hands and the head and then hit him in the head before he can get up.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
[color=rainbow] Okay, I have a chart...
Queen Gohma = Easy
King Dodongo = Easy
Phantom Gannon = Medium
Volvagia = Easy
Morpha = Medium
Bongo Bongo = Easy
Twin Rova = Hard
Gannondorf = Easy
Gannon = Medium
Ok, thatz what the difficulty is 4 me...Oh, and u forgot Barinade.
*Barinade = Hard
Okay there we go!;) [/color]
Posted
The longest time it took me for king dodongo because I kept trowing bombs in his mounth, I reminded that from zelda on the NES, but I didn`t realize that I also had to hit him with the sword when he is down. the d**n thing wouldn`t die!
Posted
i had the hardest time with bongo bongo, i always seem to shot at the same time i get bounced, so i miss the hand aaarrrrgggghhhh :wigout: :mad:

second goes to phantom gannon, i tend to miss the correct painting and end up going after the illusion.
Guest firemac
Posted
I dunno what the hardest one is, but the funnest one was the one with the electricity and crazy spins
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]you do it v. aghnim d@mn my spelling... in a link to the past before you get to the dark world[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]do you mean baronade(sp?) firemac? that one was kinda funny (kaboom), but not as funny as twinrova [/B][/QUOTE]
I dunno, I think it's the third boss.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
I dunno, I think it's the third boss. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Yup it's the third boss. It's name is Barinade. Shadow forgot to add it to the poll.[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Yup it's the third boss. It's name is Barinade. Shadow forgot to add it to the poll.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh ok, well I love fighting this boss, even though I get my butt beat up, it's cool fighting him.
Posted
you forgot the boss of Inside Jabbu Jabbu's Belly (Bio-Electric Anemone: Barinade) in your poll. i consider Barinade to be both the hardest (though it's not that hard really, the bosses in A Link To The Past were a lot harder) and the funnest boss in Ocarina Of Time.
Posted
just about everyone has said that Bongo Bongo was the hardest. for me it was one of the easyest: Z Target hand 1, shoot it with the Fairy Bow. Z Target hand 2, shoot it with the Fairy Bow. Z target eye, shoot it with the Fairy Bow. run up to the eye and hit it with your sword. repeat. what's so hard about that? it even follows a patern, so you can tell where to go to avoid being hit. i never even fell off the drum.
Posted
It's probably because of the way you play the game that make different bosses seem harder! See, I found Phantom Ganon and Volvagia exceedingly easy! While I found Morpha and Bongo, Bongo exceedingly hard!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]It's probably because of the way you play the game that make different bosses seem harder! See, I found Phantom Ganon and Volvagia exceedingly easy! While I found Morpha and Bongo, Bongo exceedingly hard! [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Maybe, but I think it's different for each person. I found Volvagia easy, while my friend found him hard. I found Morpha hard, and he found it easy. We both found Bongo-bongo only some what hard....but, u could be right, but I think it's different for each person and his or her hand-eye coordination.[/color]
Posted
it's not only the hand-eye coordination, it's the fighting style. that's something i've noticed in games between my bro and meself, we always seem to find diff things in games and find the same things diff in difficulty between the 2 of us. :cool:
Posted
Was morpa the one in the water temble? I forgot, but I know he was pretty easy. The second hardest 1 was when you fight ganandorf (It was really annoying the first time cause i kept falling down).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Was morpa the one in the water temble? I forgot, but I know he was pretty easy. The second hardest 1 was when you fight ganandorf (It was really annoying the first time cause i kept falling down). [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, Giant Aquatic Amoebe MORPHA was the Water Temple boss. he was really easy for me too (i didn't get hit once) it was also one of the funnest. it's funny to see Link slash that tiny Nucleus with the Biggoron's sword. :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...