Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
BIG head... O.o" Lol... I like it and it's well done... My only problems with it are the shoulders, and the fact that the top of the coat looks like it's attached/growing out of the neck...
Posted
[color=indigo]Not too shabby. Even for how few detail is in it, it still could use a bit more, just to make things looks a bit nicer. Her arms seem a bit weird to me, and her gun (it that is what that is) is disfigured. Also, her right breast is bigger than her left. :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Not too shabby. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You have no idea how deeply it disturbs me that you said that.

And she's cute, punk_3. ;)[/SIZE]
Posted
Jeez, that's one cute bounty hunter. But one query--She obviously can't kill anyone with that pea-shooter. What's she gonna do? Cute her prey to death? o.o;
Posted
Perhaps she could be given something like this [img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:U8l3S7brBPgC:darkstar-sifi.co.uk/images/bbguns/minim16.jpg[/img].

Other than the gun thing, I really like it. :)
Posted
the gun is poorly drawn, it looks bad when compared with the other things. also, the brest aren't the same size, you might want to fix that, unless your going for that britteny spears look. other than that, great pic.
Posted
[color=crimson]Nice. I 'specially like the hat. Heh. *shrugs* So I like details. Try a little more shading--you got a good start on shading.

I'd suggest being careful about drawing on lined paper--it can cripple (sp?) a good drawing. I should know, I used to do that all the time, and stuff looks a LOT better on unlined paper, if you can get it.

All other comments have been mentioned already. [/color]
Posted
The head is just to big. If you could resize it down smaller I think it would look a lot better.

The gun needs improvement. It's just to small and needs some more detail. You just didn't take your time with it. We all do that.

Well, as for the compliment part^_^: It was nicely thought over. One hot bounty hunter. The hair must of took a while. All together I give it an A-.

-Spikey
Posted
^.^ I'm glad I got replies so quickly! Thanks for telling me what was wrong. Hey, you can tell me anything that's wrong with her. I can take criticism.
  • 10 months later...
Posted
Big head! But I have nothing to say since I used to draw the biggest heads an small tiny bodies! It's cute looking, I like it. The gun doesn't work...cuteness attack beware! Hee hee that's an idea...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...