Phantom00~*** Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Hey! I was just wondering how you become a Mod? I think that it would be fun!
PiroMunkie Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]I think mods/admins usually ignore questions like this..just to let you know..[/SIZE]
Phantom00~*** Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 Sorry! I am sorry, please dont be mad at me. I wont do it again.
Krillen Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 no dude its not yur fault, i did the same thing, some people who r members here have there own sites and they will let u mod, thats how i became a mod at gohans chamber.com
sia Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 psssssst heres a lil secret. go to suggestions,then click more mods needed.james has answered that q there. :)
White Digivise Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 There is actually a way to become a mod here. Wow! Cool! *Smiles* :)
Warlock Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Piro's statement is true, but I'd just like to say that if you ask to be a Mod, you most likely won't get it. Be a good member and you might just be picked. That is all... -[I]Warlock[/I]
PiroMunkie Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Piro's statement is true, but I'd just like to say that if you ask to be a Mod, you most likely won't get it. Be a good member and you might just be picked. That is all... -[I]Warlock[/I] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Ok, when I get things right about this board is a good sign I've been here waay too long, lol..[/SIZE]
Warlock Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Ok, when I get things right about this board is a good sign I've been here waay too long, lol..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, I completely agree...
Flash Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Piro's statement is true, but I'd just like to say that if you ask to be a Mod, you most likely won't get it. Be a good member and you might just be picked. That is all... -[I]Warlock[/I] [/B][/QUOTE] Warlock, you sound [I]way[/I] too experienced... :p
Sephiroth Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 should you need to ask a qustion like that, then it is best to pm the mod themselves and ask....
Warlock Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Warlock, you sound [I]way[/I] too experienced... :p [/B][/QUOTE] I do? Well, I guess I am...:D
Flash Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] I do? Well, I guess I am...:D [/B][/QUOTE] roflmfao, sure you are... :p
Chauien Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 nice avater falsh... pitty im still real low...... urs is pretty cool
Flash Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chauien [/i] [B]nice avater falsh... pitty im still real low...... urs is pretty cool [/B][/QUOTE] Falsh? Who is Falsh? :p
Warlock Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Falsh? Who is Falsh? :p [/B][/QUOTE] I think it's your imposter again...
Phantom00~*** Posted September 5, 2001 Author Posted September 5, 2001 I didnt know that you shouldnt ask Serphiof or whatever, I am sorry and I wont do it again! Oh ya: Flash, AWSOME avitar!
Flash Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantom00~*** [/i] [B]I didnt know that you shouldnt ask Serphiof or whatever, I am sorry and I wont do it again! Oh ya: Flash, AWSOME avitar! [/B][/QUOTE] It is ain't it? I'm making one just like it for Warlock, Heh heh, they look like twins or somethin...
Warlock Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] It is ain't it? I'm making one just like it for Warlock, Heh heh, they look like twins or somethin... [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, he's made a nice avatar for me indeed...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now