OtakuBoards

Ummmmm... the OB Guide link doesn't seem to work...

EMU

:( :worried: I'm new here, so I'm not sure if this has happened b4, but the link for the OB Guide doesn't appear to work. At least on my computer. I have tried clicking it several times, and the page did not change at all. I tried the "-right click-open in new window-" trick, all to no success. I recently got ISDN connection for my modem (it was a 56k before) and that hasn't given me any problems yet. So I don't know if it's that. I would hope not anyway. :)

Any ideas, please?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#507AAC]OB Guide is a part of My Otaku. When it's ready, I think most people will find it really useful. Don't worry; it's still coming![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Is this where OtakuBot is supposed to come in?[/size]

[color=#507AAC]Okay, I'll explain a little more.

OtakuBot is going to become our official tour guide within My Otaku. I am hoping that Adam will reveal him on theOtaku.com simultaneously. He's pretty cool...but he's not quite ready to do his job for us yet. He's a great public speaker, but a little nervous at times.[/color]

[size=1] [FONT=century gothic] [color=crimson] This sounds really interesting. Otakubot, will it by any chance be like the winxp tour guides? (a little pop up character that shows you around)

OtakuBot sounds like a really great addition to Otakuboards, can't wait to see him. [/size] [/FONT] [/color]