Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Im not sure but I heard that Final Fantasy was going to come for N64 but it got canceled or something like that I think.
There's a pic Ive founded of the game.
[img]http://squarehistory.net/3DFF6.gif[/img]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Almost looks like final fantasy 3 or 6[/COLOR]
Posted
I think that was just a tech demo using FF3/6 characters showing what N64 FF games would look like. Unfortunately, that was before Square dropped N64 support and went with Sony.

I saw a movie of it somewhere, it looked really fun.

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Neat. I want it... ... ... to bad they didn't make it.[/COLOR]
Posted
And I hope they never make it too^^
Posted
[COLOR=blue]The characters there are locke Shadow and the girl is eithe celes or terra but terra has green hair...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Yeah I Just Noticed that.... But celcs Usaully wears white...[/COLOR]
Posted
I heard they were gonna make a FF7 for N64, but like Adam said, Square dropped N64 support and went with Sony.

:( FF7 on N64 would own!
Posted
[COLOR=blue]It woud just be ff7 with all the same character and stuff just under a different name.[/COLOR]
Posted
square was originally supposed to make ff7 for the n64, but due to difficulties such as the huge size of the game which couldn't be fitted on a cartridge and also because it would cost them so much money to make cgi sequences on a n64, they packed their bags and swithed to sony....
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]it dont matter what system 7 went to cause i was gonna get that system... cause FFs rock and nothing will convince me otherwise that FFs are the greatest games in the world... thou 7 nor 8 deserved the name... but they were still great games... just not good FFs[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
If you look in the back you can tell its a fake by looking at the pixels that they messed up on^^
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I don't care if its fake i want it![/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...