Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Im not sure but I heard that Final Fantasy was going to come for N64 but it got canceled or something like that I think. There's a pic Ive founded of the game. [img]http://squarehistory.net/3DFF6.gif[/img]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Almost looks like final fantasy 3 or 6[/COLOR]
Adam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I think that was just a tech demo using FF3/6 characters showing what N64 FF games would look like. Unfortunately, that was before Square dropped N64 support and went with Sony. I saw a movie of it somewhere, it looked really fun. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Neat. I want it... ... ... to bad they didn't make it.[/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]The characters there are locke Shadow and the girl is eithe celes or terra but terra has green hair...[/COLOR]
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 The charcters are Celes, Locke, and Shadow.
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Yeah I Just Noticed that.... But celcs Usaully wears white...[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 The one in the red looks more like terra...
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I heard they were gonna make a FF7 for N64, but like Adam said, Square dropped N64 support and went with Sony. :( FF7 on N64 would own!
Guest Zeh Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=blue]It woud just be ff7 with all the same character and stuff just under a different name.[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 square was originally supposed to make ff7 for the n64, but due to difficulties such as the huge size of the game which couldn't be fitted on a cartridge and also because it would cost them so much money to make cgi sequences on a n64, they packed their bags and swithed to sony....
Kuja Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]it dont matter what system 7 went to cause i was gonna get that system... cause FFs rock and nothing will convince me otherwise that FFs are the greatest games in the world... thou 7 nor 8 deserved the name... but they were still great games... just not good FFs[/font][/color][/size]
Guest Tyco Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 If you look in the back you can tell its a fake by looking at the pixels that they messed up on^^
Guest Zeh Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I don't care if its fake i want it![/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now