Juu Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]This movie looks hilarious! I'm definately going to go see it with my friends either this weekend, or with my mom and other best friend in Texas. ^^ I always liked Rob Schneider, because alot of his movies were always so funny. ^^ It looks interesting, and I think I might go see it. Anyone else planning on seeing this?[/color] [/size]
Deedlit Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 [FONT=arial]oh yeah, I'm goin' to see it. the previews are hilarious. the concept is disturbing, but yeah, I guess that's why I'm going to see it. -amibasuki[/fONT]
Charles Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 I've read mixed reviews. Nonetheless, I'm not sure if I'll see it or not. There have already been so many movies where two drastically different individuals switch bodies and see the world through each others' eyes. Furthermore, most of Rob Schneider's movies are strikingly similar. They all involve a normal person transforming into something totally outlandish and unbelievable under mysterious circumstances. We've already seen him as an "animal" and gigolo for crying out loud, lol. On the other hand, the premise of a young woman being placed into the ape-like body of Schneider is sure to present many entertaining situations. I've heard that a scene where she learns to pee standing up is particularly funny. It should also be entertaining to see how she deals with her love interests...
Juu Posted December 15, 2002 Author Posted December 15, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]omg, I just got back from the movie, and it was awesome! ^^ It was really funny, evnt hough how she turns into a guy happens rather quickly. It was really funny, and Adam Sandler's parts were hilarious! ^_^ I'd have to give it a seven or six out of ten. The storyline itself is a little... off, but the comedy is definately a must-see. ^^[/color] [/size]
EMU Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 You never go to see one of his movies for the stroyline, ;) just go enjoy the jokes. Good one to see with friends I'm told.
KittyLynn Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 I really want to see it. I'll probably go this weekend, if I don't see The Ring.
Ryan Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 [color=purple] Me and two of my friends were going to go see The Hot Chick on Friday, but we decided not to. Yes, I have to agree with you, it does look funny, but not very interesting. I don't know. I just didn't feel like watching it.[/color]
Guest Matt Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 [color=red][b]Rob Schnieder has been a Giggalo, an animal, a girl, now, Rob Schnieder is The Stapler! I hate movied with Rob Schnieder in them.[/b][/color]
vegeta rocker Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 lol watching one of his movies for story line is like watching a jackie chan movie for plot.
Rancid Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 I don't like many of his movies, the fnny parts are few and far behind, the story is always so....how should i put this, horribly written.
Genkai Posted December 25, 2002 Posted December 25, 2002 Rob Shcneider sucks.. That ;looks SO stupid... Looks like it's probably the worst movie of 2002. Just my opinion...
spike speigel Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 I thought this movie looked good, but I went to see it and it sucked. I almost walked out of it.
Shy Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 [size=1]I saw it last weekend, and I thought that it was pretty funny. Most of the funnier moments came from the supporting cast. I liked the weird romantic triangle that formed, that was pretty interesting. Anyone who liked the other Rob Schneider movies should like this one as well. -Shy[/size]
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 I might rent it. My dad says it looks stupid so that leaves any chance of me going to see it OUT....
Anna Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 I just saw it, and I laughed SO hard. I read all of y'all's posts and I went thinking 'gee, this probably isn't going to be that great', but I laughed more in that movie than in any other I'd seen in a long while. I'm not saying it's a spectacular piece, but it is very funny. I guess maybe you have tooo,.... be in a certain mindset?? :huh: lol, but I reccommend it.
Juu Posted January 10, 2003 Author Posted January 10, 2003 [color=deeppink] [size=1]lol. I laughed sooo hard when [spoiler]Adam Sandler was banging the drums while the lady was talking...[/spoiler] My dad even laughed then. He usually never laughs at anything. o_O'[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now