Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=green]A:easy, the four warriors of the dawn
Galuf Halm Baldesion
Zeza Matias Surgate
Kelga Vlondtt
Drogan Klauser

Q:(hopefully no one's asked this already) At the end of FF7, how many [spoiler]kids does RedXIII[/spoiler] have?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]You mean Costa Del Sol?

[b]Answer:[/b] You buy it for 300,000 Gil by talking to the guy inside.

[b]Question:[/b] In Final Fantasy VII, in the Gold Saucer rail station, you can sometimes find a guy that will sell you GP. How much Gil does each GP cost?[/color]
Posted
No, the answer to Des's question must be more. I know it was a very high prize so that you couldn't just grab yourself all the GP you needed. My guess is
A: 1 GP cost 10.000 Gil

Q (in case I'm right): What's the story of Marlene in FF7?
Posted
Answer to Matto: Carbunkl, Shoat, Bismark, Maudin, Unicorn, Phantom.

Answer to Sage: She is Barret's daughter.

In FFVI, who are the first four character you get [spoiler]after the end of the world?[/spoiler]
Posted
She isn't actually Barret's daughter, she was Dyne's. Barret took her into care because Barret thought Dyne was dead.

In response to Wondershot's question: I think the first four characters are: [spoiler]Celes, Setzer, Sabin and Edgar.[/spoiler]They're in no particular order.
Posted
[color=indigo]Matto was right, each GP costs 100 Gil. They just made it so you can't buy more than 100 GP at a time, which costs 10,000 Gil.

So, it's Yami Asura's turn to ask a question, since he got the last question right. Ask away. ^_^[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]It's been almost a week, though, since you asked that question. If no one's gotten it by now, I don't think anyone's going to. You should probably ask another one instead.[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]um I dont think you CAN get any of shadows dreams in the world of balance. I know you get like 4 in the world of chaos but i dont think you can in the world of balance.

In FFVI what is the name of Sabins last blitz. lol this is an easy one.

P.S. if I got the anwser wrong somone else can anser or whatever.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]No, I know you can get at least one of Shadow's memories in the World of Balance, because I've gotten one before getting to Zozo. I don't know the max that you can get, but... *thinks about all the times you have him in the World of Balance* ...I'll guess two.

And by the way, that one is the [i]only[/i] one I've ever found. Think you could PM me on how to get the others or something? ^_^[/color]
Posted
Sorry but you're wrong. My question still stands.

Also, to answer your question Desbreko, since you got one of the dreams then you know that you can get Shadow's dreams by sleeping at an inn with Shadow in your party.

Just continue that until you get all the dreams you can get in the World Of Balance.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forgotten_Angel [/i]
[B]heres a question:
Q: What did Mayor Dobe do before he went to F.H.? [/B][/QUOTE]

Just to get this question out of the way, Mayor Dobe used to be a scientist in Esthar. He conducted various experiments regarding the research of energy.
Posted
[color=indigo]Okay, it's been over a week since the last question was asked, and there's still no answer. I think you should ask another one instead.

Unless the answer is...three? Three or four? I don't think you can stay at an inn more than three or four times (different inns, that is) with him in the World of Balance.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]It's just random whether you get them when you stay at an inn, then? I figured it had to do with which inn you stay at.

[b]Question:[/b] In FF Tactics Advance, what kind of weapons teach Combo abilities?[/color]
Posted
A. All the Mythril weapons. I.E. the Mythril Sword gives Combat Combo, the Mythril Soul gives Morpher Combo...

Since the only FF game I've played is FF Tactics Advance, here we go...

Q. What are the requirements to get an Illusionist? (Nu Mou)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...