Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The series is called Final Fantasy because, at the time Squaresoft was making the original, they were losing money fast and the game was going to be their last before going out of business. So they named it Final Fantasy, because it would've been their final game if it hadn't been so popular and help put them back in business.

[b]Question:[/b] In Final Fantasy IV, how/when does Rydia learn the Fire spell?[/color]
Guest HeavensCloud118
Posted
Has anyone answered how Rydia learns Fire yet?
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, considering that you're the only one that's posted since I asked that question (besides me, with this post), no. :whoops:

I'll give it a day or two longer, and if no one can answer, I'll change the question. People around here really need to play the SNES games. Seems like too many on this board haven't played anything in the series earlier than FFVII.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]YEah your right about that because we or I havent even heard of the games besides now. Well anyways I think its been two days. L8r.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=indigo]Fine, I'll ask a different question. Hopefully some will at least be able to answer a question from FFVI. :rolleyes:

[b]Question:[/b] In Final Fantasy VI, how can you learn the spell Ultima if you choose to get the Ragnarok as a sword instead of a magicite? (And yes, it's possible, I've done it).[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]I KNOW IT!!! I KNOW IT!!!!! you have to get the paladan shield by breaking the curse of the cursed shield.:D

in FF3 what does keftka do to the water of doma.[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]MWHAHAH i know ALL about FF3. she learns it at lvl 99!!!!*feals smart*

heres an easy one. in FF7 what does cloud use to get out of the big shinra bilding. (yes i know very easy)[/color]
Posted
[color=navy][i] [b]A[/b]:Moogles help Locke deafet the enimes after Terra, early in the game.
[b]Q[/b]: What two types of enemies found on the world map give you 10 Magic Ability Points for deafating them? (FFVI)
~Matto[/color][/i]
Posted
[color=indigo]I know one of them is the Intangir, but I'm not sure about the other. Does it appear in the World of Balance or the World of Ruin?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I know one of them is the Intangir, but I'm not sure about the other. Does it appear in the World of Balance or the World of Ruin?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=navy][i] The second one appears in only The Wolrd of Ruin.
~Matto[/color][/i]
[color=navy][size=1][i] Edit: Okay, it's been two days since I last asked my question, and there is still no answer. Therefore, i'll ask another, possibly easier question, just in case the other question is not getting an answer because of it's difficulty.
[b]Q:[/b] What was the first Final Fantasy game to introduce the ATB?
Answering either question is fine.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
A: FF2, right? I read it introduced many of the FF-features still visible today, including the ATB-system.

Q: During FF8, how many outifts/clothing did Laguna Loire have? (mention the different outfits as well, not just the amount!)
Posted
Um, I think it was only 2...
1) Galbadian Uniform, regular soldier.
2) His casual clothes that he wears everywhere else.

Q: (Not sure if it has been asked yet, but...) [strike]In FF9, what two items do you need to synth. the Save The Queen sword, where do you find the one who Synth.s it, and what purpose does it serve to the game, besides being Beatrix's weapon?[/strike]
Who are the only ones that can use the [b]Save The Queen[/b] blade? (Hint: Beatrix is one, for she is the only one in the game that can use it.)
Guest King_Cloud690
Posted
A:I am not totally sure about the Save The Queen but I have a guess! I think Steiner was the other person who could use it!

Q:What do you get to do right b4 the final battle at the end of FFX?
Guest King_Cloud690
Posted
Nope!

[color=indigo]Just to let you know, single-word posts are against the [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30059]rules[/url]. Please post at least a complete sentence or two in the future. - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
Hold Please! Steiner most certainly could not weild the Save The Queen blade, for he is not of the class that is "allowed" to weild it. By "who" I meant the name of the class. Knight, Wizard, Mage, etc etc.
Guest King_Cloud690
Posted
O srry I misunderstood! And I thought that Steiner could weild it since of the fact that he guarded the Queen but w/e I was not sure anyways! Ummmm the class I uhhhhh I know its not common but I have no clue what the name is! I think that its something like White Knight or sometin else! I could just go check the game but I dont feel like it right now! Too lazy! lol
Posted
Haha! Somehow I felt he was gonna get banned.... Anyway!

Nope, sorry Des, not a Paladin, but close though...hint: it's an elemental knight.
Posted
Actually, Valen, you got my question about Laguna's outfits wrong.

He has FOUR different outfits:
1) The Galbadian Soldier outfit in the first dream episodes
2) His "regular" outfit seen in the dream episodes in the middle
3) The kingth's armor in the dream episode where he acted in the movie
4) His clothes as the [spoiler]president of Esthar[/spoiler]

But I guess I have to let it slip this time... :huh:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...