Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo]Actually, Ultimate is the one you chase around in the Highwind. Diamond is the one that attacks Midgar. :p

Hmm...guess I should ask a question, then, shouldn't I. :cross:

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, how do you perform Sabin's Bum Rush Blitz? (As in, what's the button/direction combination?)[/color]

[b]A:[/b] Bum Rush: Left, Up Left, Up, Up Right, Right, Down Right, Down, Down Left, Left. So basically, you're going in a complete circle with all the direction buttons. ^_^ *is loving her copy of FF6 right now*

[b]Q:[/b] Name 6 of the Overdrive Modes in FFX and how they are charged.

[color=green]Ok..let's see if I can remember six.Oo

Slayer-Charged when you slay a monster.
Healer-Charged when you heal an ally.
Stotic/Stoic-Charged when you take damage.
Warrior-Chared when you attack an enemy.
Ally-Charged when an ally takes damage.
Avenger-Charged when an ally gets killed.

That's all I can remember...except for Victim..but you said only 6.^^

Question: What is the MAX amount of HP Squall can have in FF8, meaning without anything junctioned to HP at level 100.^^[/color]

yes i was talking main stream (cause ive only play 7-10 tactics and legends 3)
A:and to answer the victim queston
it charges when you recover from negative status effects.
now to answer the SQUALL question 4187HP w/o being junctioned.
Q:In FFIX what boss can you obtain as a summon?

Alright, you edited your post, i'll delete mine so people'll think i posted again... or something..

[b]Q:[/b] (VII)
Oh no! Tifa's stuck on a chair, whatever shall i do to get her out?

Press X, Tifa will stretch out her legs. Pressing X a second
time makes her drag the key towards her.Then press T to sit back in
the chair.Then press T and X at the same time,and she'll lift the key up with her feet and take hold of it with her teeth at the same time. After that, T+O together will make her free her arm using the key.Finally, press O so that she can grab the key and use it to release her other arm.

[b]Question:[/b]
In FF7 name all the monsters you fight on the North Coral Express when getting the Huge Materia in the order you must face them.

[b]A.[/b] Great Gospel. Everyone is fully recovered and becomes invincible for a little bit (fun Break, but rather pointless when you get it *closes mouth from saying any more*).

[b]Q.[/b] When Auron is knocked out in a battle, which way does he fall (forwards or backwards)? Which way does Rikku fall?

[b]A.[/b] Like all of the FFX, characters, Rikku starts on an Empty Node, but already has access to the ability Steal.

[b]Q.[/b] Rikku's Customize option allows you to upgrade armor and weapons by using items. What effect does 20 Remedys "unlock" on Armor?

[b]A:[/b]
Around 900,000, or a bit over, i think.

[b]Q:[/b]
In FFX, what is the name of the monster that attacks Tidus near the beginning? (in the water)

you need the 6 destruction sphere treasures and they are:

Besaid: rod of wisdom

kilika: red armlet

djose: magic shpere

macalania: pretty sure it's a Lvl. 2 key shpere...this is tthe one i'm not too sure about.

bevelle: hp sphere

zanarkand: mistral rod(or the magistral rod...can't remeber if it's mistral or magistral)

question: why not stick with FFX, what weapon can Auron equip that is dropped by a basalisk.

A:i thought any one beast in FFX could drop any piece of equipment but the abilities that are usualy on those weapons are piercing,stonetouch,strength+3,and magic+3.But they might drop one kind of weapon for each person i didnt pay that much atention to it.

Razzamataz, it's actually the Luck sphere in Macalania, but I give it to you--oooh! You already asked a question, ok! ^_^

Yeah, what ang3l5rul3 said. It can be a mixture of any or all of the four abilities. go, ang3l5rul3. ^_^